• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyeoptaminsul

so i found out f(x) new song is actually from liz primo - candy man 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7GKCQaISKw

i don't care , i still love f(x) version 

Guest teruteru_chan

^gosh, the amount of autotunes =____________= yeah, i prefer f(x)'s.the original title is 'ridiculous' though. well, f(x) is infamous for buying songs and incomprehensible lyrics HAHA! 

Guest melissachoi1

bemjerry13 said: wahhhhhhhh! why do some people keep on posting the jonghyun-sulli WGM thing! I seriously am going to have a heart attack!!! Upon reading the post on 2006 I was like the flash in scrolling down because I want to read confirmations or denials!!!! good thing that it was only a prank!....but still I can't relax...is s couple leaving WGM? I don't watch it I only did when Minho guested so I wouldn't really know if there is a couple that will leave...is there?

melissachoi1 said: bemjerry13 said: wahhhhhhhh! why do some people keep on posting the jonghyun-sulli WGM thing! I seriously am going to have a heart attack!!! Upon reading the post on 2006 I was like the flash in scrolling down because I want to read confirmations or denials!!!! good thing that it was only a prank!....but still I can't relax...is s couple leaving WGM? I don't watch it I only did when Minho guested so I wouldn't really know if there is a couple that will leave...is there?

Guest melissachoi1

@stekatta i'm so sorry :( i didn't know i'll edit my post :) and it won't happened again and sorry to everyone if my post bother someone  :-S

So the picture sulli posted on her me2day was part of the shoot for pink tape as she stated with the picture. :x

Guest shortcakes

SHINee Schedule 130718 [Event]PM 5:00 MNET TV Mnet 20's Choice Award 2013 Red Carpetyou can stream for MNet 20's Choice award later here :
http://t.co/xnFQ6zlgjE
source; twitter: @weareshining, @taemints_indo

Guest shortcakes

And, oh happy birthday for our taeminnie #태민아생일축하해Well, he's a real grown up man now XD
btw I found some pictures of Luna [130717 - HSM]BPYe8b5CcAACg8n.jpg
BPYfE3ECEAEU6pW.jpg
BPYcNOACcAAl_ep.jpg
She looks gorgeous in her new hair!Miss the girls :( I hope 25th would come fasterrr :D :D

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

minsullians the song that appears in the teaser for the girls is the main or belongs to the album and what will be the main song for the return of my princesses on the music scene
I look forward to the comeback of our girls because that will be great.
:-/ :\"> :-/ :x

Archived