♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@zee.... *sobs sobs sobs* I'm touched that u included me in ur handwritten memo dear.. (by the way I tink ur handwriting is pretty nice zee!! :) )

To u my dearest sis...

Gambar+Ulang+Tahun.jpg

Semoga kamu sukses selalu zee... selalu jadi anak yang baik, sopan n hepi... hehe jangan bandel ya :P..

(May u always be successful in watever u are doing... be a kind, happy and courteous person... hehe dun be a naughty girl ya.. :P)

And all remember dear.. we all MinSullians LUURRRRRRVVVVVVVEEE U SOOOOO MUCHHHH!!! :x :x

Hugging_Kids.jpg

Thanks for all ur precious contributions to this thread... ur infectious energy... positive mindset n.... funny jokes....:-bd:-bd

Thanks for being U.... Thanks for being the one n only ZEEEE..... ;);) 

See even MinSul loves u...hehehe...

tumblr_lhup1pQOij1qgp2u5.gifSulli4.gif 

All the best zee n take care dear....  >:D< >:D< :-* :-*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

cassy_0508 said: Sorry for not posting for the past few weeks I've been drowned in Job Hunting and well the results of our board exams came out and... I MADE IT!!! :D :D :D I am now a Registered Nurse! :(( *cries a bucket of tears*  I'm really happy right now and I want to share it with you guys my MINSUL fam! <3

130709 Amazing f(X)
c?9796205=BePFkf4CKSIucYCcns11BF205Uo&f=

Sulli mentioned that she felt very sorry to the filming crew when shooting TTBY.  For that 5 second scene, she had to practice for an hour.  Of course, she shared how Minho oppa played paper, stone and scissors with her and sang with her underwater to lessen her fear.  
c?9902030=gQvopWHjztf8DsR9fvBxCXvQmVc&f=
c?9796203=8U4joOx7_8C8bVdPaLhbhp5HMWM&f=
c?10032011=N9qkWdPzBMovpG24iiG4F7WoKl0&f
Pt 1: In Amazing f(X), Amber and other diving experts were around, but Sulli still found it hard to try diving in the deep sea.  How important and trustworthy Her oppa is in Sulli's heart in helping her to finish that horrifying scene!
c?9796204=BA1-Zhx0LXpJoZw8osD3aUeMV1k&f=

Pt 2 While watching this rescuing scene in TTBY, I could notice that Minho was super fast in diving in as reflected in the 'bubbles" produced when he jumped in.  He touched Sulli's waist to give reassurance to her after the long diving.  When he dried her hair with that towel, how worrying his look was! 
c?9467033=0z_HpkcFzjHIBn6poA7duiOuFi4&f=
c?9120542=e-65gkHXGTsG6Q9pGjKLCb_X0ms&f=
No wonder Minho's acting was far much natural towards the later part of the drama, coz he was not acting but projecting his genuine feeling. 

Guest nislatif

Zee! I m late again huhuhu biyane! Saengil chukahamnida! Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan gembira selalu! (long life, be prosperous and happy always). Sayang banget sama kamu!

Guest ravissant

She may not be able to do physical or competitive activities such as swimming. soccer, gymnastics, but clearly we can see how she can naturally hit a golf ball on the latest ep of "Amazing f(x).  Her knees may not be bending, but all-in-all she displays basic golf form for a golf swing technique.9279850718_d4900ed475_c.jpg
Chincha!  Even the camera crew calls her a "Golf Prodigy."
9277070151_a58010c74a_z.jpg
pic credit to: MBC, GuumFtw (YT), flickr/ravissant74

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

Hi alejandra koch 2013 and I am glad that you are from peru but most of us like the same thing that is our minsul.
Regarding twitter but if I have no flower parks palomino aguilar facebook and I am new, I would say I've seen all the news soompi toditas and fascinate me want to know more and more stories of you love this product and even more to my favorite couple :D :-* :\"> <:-P

Hi alejandra koch 2013 and I am glad that you are from Peru and we both like the same thing that is our minsul.
My facebook is the only thing I have is flower  palomino aguilar and I am new, I would say I've seen all the news from soompi and fascinate me want to know more and more stories minsull love this product and even more to my favorite couple Minsul.
:-/ :)) =D>

Hello to all who belong to this page soompi.
As I say I am diehard fan of this couple each news seems so fascinating.To tell on my facebook I have added pages of our couple but nothing compared to you.
I have also seen several times to the beautiful you and I never tire of seeingI liked too.So please help as I am new.
Thank you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gamsanidaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :x =D> :)

Guest bubbliemeh09

sorry for the late greetings... happy bday to all the gorgeous unnis who celebrated their birthdays! and to @counsel05  i would defo wanna watch shinee's concert in manila.. hopefully there wont be any conflict in schedules so i can fly to manila... just watched TTBY again(for the nth time ) and i was wondering why they are saying Sulli is afraid of everything when in the series she had been kissed, tackled and slept with that cute Dog in the series.,hehehehe., loved how she was so natural around that dog...  tried watching other korean dramas but for me(personal opinion) Sulli still has the most natural beauty... Minsul Fighting! ",)

Guest mochi18

@zee Saeng il Chukhahamnida! <:-P -^o^- Thanks for the updates of uri Minsul that make us giddy and happy. :D 

Guest charlenelola b

Please vote f(x) or SHINee

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/poll/2013/july/8-14/whichi-k-pop-group-expanded-their-influence-the-most-globally-during-the-first-half-of-2013/

Archived