• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

thank you @ravissant for the link,,,,,it's so freaking funny. btw, the show was over, isn't?or not yet!

Guest fxluvsullovely

May i ask one thing,please ? Did Sulli's team win ? thank you for answering my question

Guest alecita

hi friends in this channel are rising parts of the chapter running man today .... sulli <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/NewSundaySBS/videos

Guest swensenseven

on running man, i hope sulli have many airtime and next episode surely have minho. would i dream about minsul moment... Ahhh

P.S. Hello dear, i'm new here and wanna thank you all for many infomation about minsul that make me very happy...

Guest parkhyerin

SHINee with their latest 'Zombie' concept,and Now F(x) set to comeback with 'Vampire' Concept.. Good SM, good. F(SHINee) were formed to be together,always..

ahhhhh finally, netizens thoughts about sulli on running man >_< i feel relieved now :x

Article: 'Running Man' Sulli shows off white office look outfit "men's hearts flutter"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+630, -146] Sulli's starting to manage her body. All of the female idols better be scared now. There's no one else who can stand a chance against skinny Sulli other than Suzy if she loses weight too.

2. [+260, -36] They look like Sulli's fanclub ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Running Man was hilarious today

3. [+271, -59] Sulli's so pretty.. It was good to see her getting friendly with the oppas after the match ended. White skin, bright smile, lovely girl ㅠㅠㅠ She also looks like she's lost weight, she's a totally grown woman now ㅎㅎ

omg >____< glad to know how positive netizens thoughts about sulli, I really scare at first when it comes to netizens comments.. nobody can deny how lovely our sulli..

oh ya, one note..

not only all of the female idols who will be scared now, but the one who will be scared to death is minho.. no need to explain, we all know how hot she could be.. cant wait for f(x) comeback!!!!! ^^

Guest Jeng1430292561

Hello my dear minsullians!t'was nice seeing those updates again and its really confirmed Shinne on PH! it so wonderful it my day bright. i hope i can come but i think its too possible,so regards to all shawol/minsullian there ;)anw,sorry forr being not active lately due to preparation of my birthday,(which is today) :D 

Archived