• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

1045178_566866686698676_777494776_n.jpgMinho's me2day update..  so cutee~~ kekeke"In the middle of the Japan Arena Tour! Mucore today along Hongcheol-hyung and Sohyun coming soon! Japan anticipates showshowshow" cr:  SHINee me2day, Minho For FLAMERSindo 
AND PLEASE VOTE FOR SHINee.. Shawol!!!!! Come and share THIS, vote for shinee in Performance category for Mnet 20’s Choice Awards 2013. they are leaving behind shinhwa so far, let's vote!!!!! every day!!! so they can win and got the award!!! come on, let's vote and help them to win!!

Guest anne nicolecarig

SHINee with Exo K & Dalshabet will be having a concert here on Philippines on September. :) I hope I can attend their concert. Waaaah! They will be also havinf a concert here on December along with exo, miss A, B.A.P., and many other groups.. I think I can attend the concert on December. Keke~!

Guest anastasia2013

anne nicolecarig said: SHINee with Exo K & Dalshabet will be having a concert here on Philippines on September. :) I hope I can attend their concert. Waaaah! They will be also havinf a concert here on December along with exo, miss A, B.A.P., and many other groups.. I think I can attend the concert on December. Keke~!

Guest bemjerry13

SHINee in the Philippines!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I have to start saving money!!!! WHy is it not a solo concert!!!!! Not to disrespect the other groups but if there are others it means that the time will be divided and so lesser time for SHINee's performance!

Is it really not a solo concert?!?! Where did you get this news?

I am sorry about the bombardment of questions but I really really am excited!

@ann nicolecarig @bemjerry13 @anastasia2013 @counsel05 @pandora460 @puppy888 @shawolbaby .. n all my other Filipino MinSullians whom I may not have mentioned (Bianne ya chingus.. there's too many of u.. )

Here's some details about SHINee's performance in the Philippines with EXO n Dal Shabet

K Pop Republic Concert 2013 with Dal Shabet Exo K n Shinee

September 7 2013 at The Big Dome

Ticket prices: 12k, 10k, 7k, 6k, 4.5k, 3.5k, 1.2k

Tickets will be released soon..

cr: shineeworldph, happeesy

@Kwon Ah Jelaicha.. welcome to the thread!! Have fun spazzing with us!! ;)

Guest bemjerry13

who will watch the September concert in Manila?

I live in bicol, so if someone from manila can inform everybody the moment they start selling tickets (or even before)...kindl inform us please.......

Guest amazingminsul

who will watch the September concert in Manila?I live in bicol' date=' so if someone from manila can inform everybody the moment they start selling tickets (or even before)...kindl inform us please.......[/quote']

Are you going to watch? I'm planning to watch but the tickets are so expensive. I don't think I will have enough time to save money but I'm wishing that mom and dad will give me some money.

:(( :((

Guest anastasia2013

bemjerry13 said:

who will watch the September concert in Manila?

I live in bicol, so if someone from manila can inform everybody the moment they start selling tickets (or even before)...kindl inform us please.......

Guest minsulshipper

Hey i am sorry i am updated my fanfic late and it is a short update. because last week i have been go to Bali for holiday :D. please keep loving my fanfic :)

chapter 4 part 1 is up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479358/because-love-is-about-sacrifice-minho-sulli-minsul

Guest mochi18

bananali said:

@ann nicolecarig @bemjerry13 @anastasia2013 @counsel05 @pandora460 @puppy888 @shawolbaby .. n all my other Filipino MinSullians whom I may not have mentioned (Bianne ya chingus.. there's too many of u.. )

Here's some details about SHINee's performance in the Philippines with EXO n Dal Shabet

K Pop Republic Concert 2013 with Dal Shabet Exo K n Shinee

September 7 2013 at The Big Dome

Ticket prices: 12k, 10k, 7k, 6k, 4.5k, 3.5k, 1.2k

Tickets will be released soon..

cr: shineeworldph, happeesy

@Kwon Ah Jelaicha.. welcome to the thread!! Have fun spazzing with us!! ;)

Guest bemjerry13

amazingminsul said:
Are you going to watch? I'm planning to watch but the tickets are so expensive. I don't think I will have enough time to save money but I'm wishing that mom and dad will give me some money.

:((:((

Guest cmgw

Hello my dear minsullians!!!!
I know some of you know me and some of you don't. I know it's been ages i've been in this thread! sorry been busy with life and also busy spazzing on other Kpop groups SHINHWA and CNBLUE when I watched them live last month.I still can't get over it! sorry. but I still know the news of MINSUL and still get to talk with the others on twitter. I need to read and be updated again. There is great news for Philippine Minsullians!! as @mochi18 said Shinee is having a concert at Araneta Coliseum. on September 7!!! My fellow phil chingus lets watch! Saw the tweet of Happee Sy. Wow back to back as SUJU is also coming in October! I just wish other kpop artist was the one joining Shinee! I will only watch it because I'm a Minho, Key, Onew, oh well the rest of Shinee haha. Just dropping by to spread this news. If anyone wants to meet up for that concert PM me! We have to make a minsul banner or gift for Minho!!! I will be here more often now! great to be back on this crazy world of MINSUL!!!! Hehe I'm excited! :)

Archived