• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mahogany4

@fizaz No worries at all, it really makes me happy when I read comments. And I really feel happy when I see familiar names (like yours). Thank you, thank you so much for enjoying our stories! 
:x :x :x

@anastasia2013...hihihihi. Thanks dear. :)   
:\"> :\"> :\">

Guest alecita

[RUMOR] Comeback Dates F(x)July 8 - Announcement of the ComebackJuly 8 to 12 - Pictures Teaser of each memberJuly 13 - MV TeaserJuly 17 - Launch of melody highlightJuly 22 - Launch of All LyricsJuly 22 - FULL MV July 25 - First presentation of Comeback
cr.withamber
via: F(x) peru

Guest peach20kr

30000296736_700_zps8bc8fc70.jpg

http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10004404836

Running Man members formed "Sulsamo", a gathering that loves Sulli and that's because Sulli giving off her fresh charm gave the team a boost of energy. Sulli's cute charm will be revealed in RM airing on July, 7th at 6:10 p.m.

p.s: off topic, Dispatch revealed that Won-Bin and Lee Na-Young have been in a love relationship the other day and this couple denied and claimed that they were just colleagues from the same company at first, but a few hours later they admitted their love relationship. This couple said that they automatically have gotten close to each other ever since Lee Na-Young moved to Won-Bin's company in 2011, that enabled them to have many opportunities to see each other and they could often meet when discussing their works and CF(the same stylist) as they are in the same company. (The funny thing is that when they were spotted in the movie theater at midnight last year, it wasn't that big issue as they were from the same company and people assumed that WB and LNY might have been with some other their staff at that time. But in April, Dispatch got information of their trip to Japan and started to trace them..)

personally I'm really happy for this couple and either the same company or the same stylist(play as a secret messenger and provide a secret dating place for many couples such as Minmin couple) always serves as important momentum to make the couple develop their love relationship.

Onew Jonghyun Key Minho heading to Japan for Japan Arena Tour Concert "SHINee World 2013" – Osaka-jo Hall, Osaka on July 6,7

Love U guys..Have a safe flight

787561237.jpg

bozn8dpceaaglqk.jpg

bozpozqccaadgxy.jpg

bozpykkcaaagh_c.jpg

bozqbswciaiqbf8.jpg

bozqwduceaaqalu.jpg

boztbvtcmaecckv.jpg

bozo_g5cmaab2sg.jpg

credit:Felicity,Beautiful daysdreaming19911209

peach20kr said:

p.s: off topic, Dispatch revealed that Won-Bin and Lee Na-Young have been in a love relationship the other day and this couple denied and claimed that they were just colleagues from the same company at first, but a few hours later they admitted their love relationship. This couple said that they automatically have gotten close to each other ever since Lee Na-Young moved to Won-Bin's company in 2011, that enabled them to have many opportunities to see each other and they could often meet when discussing their works and CF(the same stylist) as they are in the same company. (The funny thing is that when they were spotted in the movie theater at midnight last year, it wasn't that big issue as they were from the same company and people assumed that WB and LNY might have been with some other their staff at that time. But in April, Dispatch got information of their trip to Japan and started to trace them..)

Guest minnietintin38

998843_481513578603829_257964704_n.jpg

Minho WAE SO PERFECT?! 
                             Follow Me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/minnietintin38

@peach20kr, thanks for the pictures!  May I know why you regard this period of time as Minho's 'full attempt" stage?

I have been busy with my work lately, so I don't have much time to sort out the relevant info for you gals.  Sorry for that.  I would be grateful if someone can bother to make a list of our Minsul schedules in the forthcoming couple of months!

Guest minsull

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Girl Vote for *TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU * class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Anuncio] Vota por tus favoritos y Dramas Famosas to Win "Seoul International Drama Los Premios 2013"

Escuchen, Soompiers! Usted se encontrará con un verdadero placer!

Soompi se enorgullece en presentar a usted la oportunidad de votar por sus dramas favoritos y celebridades que son nominados para ganar un premio en el " Seoul International Drama Los Premios 2013 "[en adelante, escrito como SDA 2013] aquí. Eso es correcto. Su voto decidirá quién se llevará a casa la corona en las respectivas categorías y la competencia se ve muy fuerte con un montón de grandes nombres en la lista de nominación!

Usted será capaz de votar desde la medianoche (KST) el 4 de julio hasta el 31 de julio por tres categorías: Elección Popular, Premio drama coreano excepcional y OST Corea excepcional.

Puedes votar aquí!   http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2013/

Guest bemjerry13

stnd1229 said:

Onew Jonghyun Key Minho heading to Japan for Japan Arena Tour Concert "SHINee World 2013" – Osaka-jo Hall, Osaka on July 6,7

Love U guys..Have a safe flight

787561237.jpg

credit:Felicity,Beautiful daysdreaming19911209

@peach20kr no dear. unfortunately am not. but determined to be one, one day. i just expert in copy n paste them only :)) but i really love in googling those gifs n paste them here. its like therapy for me :) as for some of the edited pics n images i guess yes, it was from me as i hv also notice before, some of them been copied by owner of blog n tumblr.

as for gif expert, so far i only know @chocwenz. but u r correct, we have so many experts here. as for those video Minsul timeline project, few of us participated in that including myself, uri captain @counsel05, @liana @bananali, @nislatif, @tikah @nize143 n @mafet.

we also have photo editor in d house, they really good chinca. @mariamocha21, @nislatif, @zee n other few friends here. cant remember their name though.

not to forget fic author in d house, eonni @foxiscully. she has wrote few chapters of Minsul chronicles just after TTBY ending last year. tbh, shes the first fic author that i get addicted with. shes so good up to the extent at one time, when she wrote the"missing" plots of TTBY, few of us thought that shes from SME :)) then we have @yukino78 who just made her comeback. the author of The Annoying and Charismatic Idol (TACI), we also have @nize143, @dintha1709 who r currently on MIA, and of course the new yet the daebak authors who have just joined us, @maxstepp (hes the owner of Minsul logo btw) , @sulli4ever, @mahogany4 n @isha200 :)

ahah. we also have eagle/hawk eye experts here. its @Timnat2010 - to me the most memorable one when she was able to spot Minsul eye contact during MAMA Awards 2012 n if may add @citychick. FYI, we hv organized few competitions including TMA (the Minsul Awards), Minsul logo n tagline before but without prizes due to budget constrains :))

wahh.. am feeling of doing some briefing of thread introduction here :)) sorry if i hv missed few names here. the rest of guardian noonas, thread sunbaes, feel free to add :)

i just realized we hv almost reached 2000 pages here. and am so proud to be part of the journey from the very beginning till the end :)

Guest Kwon Ah Jelaicah

Hello everyone I have been lurking in this MinSul Thread for a year now, and I am a Big SHAWOL and AFFXTION ,, but before I don't like Minho and Sulli but after TTBY I started to love them and I have been searching for great Threads about them, I have seen a lot but this Thread is the best. Heheheh,, I hope all the Oppas and Unnies in this thread will be good to me.
I am from Philippines!

:D:)>-

Archived