♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest patty1905

hello everyone,, my name is patty,,i'm from indonesia,,it's nice to get to know you,,,thank you

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patty1905

this is my very first time using soompi account,,hope you can guide me,,and i'm one of minsul fan,,

Guest citychick

Thank you @ravissant for the Running Man link and for the the screen caps.   I also found Sulli had the same pedicure for her
June 26th SKT LTE appearance.   But by then Minho was in Japan already.  I am in total agreement with
@Timnat2010 that the key
is probably back tracking SHINee's schedule.   I have seen people commenting on Weibo that Minho's hair style in the
Japan pictures is very similar to what he had during his past few appearanced with Music Core.  So far comparing Sulli's and
Minho's schedule, these are what I have found:

June 16 SHINee leaving Korea for Japan

June 19 Sulli @Running Man taping
(I found pictures of MInho at a wedding dated June 19th but I am not sure whether the wedding was really that day or took placr earlier)
June 21 - Minho back in Korea from Japan

June 22 Sulli leaving for Shanghai, Minho took a later flight
June 24 Sulli back in Korea and Minho back to Japan from Shanghai
June 26 Sulli @ SKT LTE appearance

Judging from the length of Sulli's hair in those pictures, it seems very likely they were taken really recently.
I am not sure what time Minho came back to Korea from Japan on June 21st.  But that day seems like the best
possible date when those pictures were taken.  At the end of the day, I guess it really doesn't matter when those
pictures were taken.   The important fact is that we all get to see them.  :-)

Guest anastasia2013

citychick said: Thank you @ravissant for the Running Man link and for the the screen caps.   I also found Sulli had the same pedicure for her
June 26th SKT LTE appearance.   But by then Minho was in Japan already.  I am in total agreement with
@Timnat2010 that the key
is probably back tracking SHINee's schedule.   I have seen people commenting on Weibo that Minho's hair style in the
Japan pictures is very similar to what he had during his past few appearanced with Music Core.  So far comparing Sulli's and
Minho's schedule, these are what I have found:

June 16 SHINee leaving Korea for Japan

June 19 Sulli @Running Man taping
(I found pictures of MInho at a wedding dated June 19th but I am not sure whether the wedding was really that day or took placr earlier)
June 21 - Minho back in Korea from Japan

June 22 Sulli leaving for Shanghai, Minho took a later flight
June 24 Sulli back in Korea and Minho back to Japan from Shanghai
June 26 Sulli @ SKT LTE appearance

Judging from the length of Sulli's hair in those pictures, it seems very likely they were taken really recently.
I am not sure what time Minho came back to Korea from Japan on June 21st.  But that day seems like the best
possible date when those pictures were taken.  At the end of the day, I guess it really doesn't matter when those
pictures were taken.   The important fact is that we all get to see them.  :-)

Guest louisse_o6

1000142_570478249664790_1794701461_n.jpg
this was so cute, i know it was posted before.. but i can't resist...i love them..  :x >:D<

@estherlim @promesse1972.. Welcome back to the thread chingus!!
fabiogood.jpg

@bellisima20 @patty1905... A warm welcome to the thread... hope tat u will have fun spazzing on MinSul with us ;)
Do pm @counsel05 ur DOB and also country so that we can keep track of our MinSullians here.. :-bd
welcome138.jpg

To MinSullians in the US.. @alder82, @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @JOANNE @mariamocha21 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @stekatta @yukino78 @nana4ever @minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr.. Happy US Independence Day to all of u!! May u have a blast!!

independance-day-free-happy-july-indepen

<:-P <:-P

@counsel05, @bananali and @zee thank u so much for welcoming me back. miss u guys soo much already   >:D<   :x
my apologies for going on lurking mode for such a long time. its not that am MIA because of no Minsul moments, but i have personal commitment that need my utmost priority at this time. although i know before that managing our own business is not easy, but i really never thought it will be this challenging. but since i miss uri Minsul so much, i cant stop myself from "keep in touch" with them on fanfic site :)) so u cud see my comment in every chap of @sulli4ever and @mahogany4 as well as @isha200 fics lol. somehow, i cud release my stress and longing by reading all those fics. all authornim in d house, thank you so much!! :D
on the other note, have u guys watched the latest episode of RM? Sulli did appear in the last few minutes with Park Jisung, and new captain of Korea Football team i guess, Ku Jacheol. like other friend here mention earlier, they have been praising Sulli for become so pretty and ladylike, apparently different from her last appearance with Minho and idol team. In fact, i even notice that Haha and the rest said "You are so pretty" rather than "You are so cute" last time ;))
968791_680632561953662_1703414419_n.jpg

and am glad that Jaesuk (hes my fav member of RM anyway) really close to Sulli. He's the one who stand up from the seat and welcome her first. clearly hes really comfortable with Sulli. I cant wait to watch RM episode 153 on this coming Sunday. depending on my time, am trying to watch it live with the rest of Minsullians here. hope our Minho will appear in some part of the show :)

tumblr_mp88mhZKJJ1s7vpl4o1_500.gif

Running+Man+EP153+Pic+03.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

Minsul is at number 2 in the Best KPOP couple!!! The running man couple is in number one! LEt's go minsullians......let us topple them...(I love running man mainly because they ship minsul but I love Minsul more).....VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

Guest suelli4ever

@fizaz thank you for reading my MINSUL fics,it is heart warming to know that you never failed to read every chapter of my fics especially the latest one.Thank you so much for always leaving a comment despite some flaws on my stories :-* :-* :-* Anyway I'll never stop writing cheesy,corny and mushy fics since I'm a self confessed MINSUL ADDICT   BTW cant hardly wait for RM episode, LOVE you crewmates mwaaah  :x :x :x

@fizaz.. awhhh sis.. i really miss u alot too!! I hope that ur business is growing n developing well.. ur post may not be frequent but I know that deep down u will always be a loyal MinSul shipper... just like all of us here.. oh yea I also hope to catch the RM Epi 153 this Sunday *praying hard there will be streaming links being tweetd n the connection is okie.. :)"

By the way MinSullians..here are some screencaps that I did of the WOWOW TV TTBY interview that caught us by surprise.. ;) :-bd :x (Bianne if u have seen them before.. just sharing with u all :)>-  )

Part 1: Minho Screencaps...

KiJNrjO.jpg
wvdvzaB.jpg
Wi7qASD.jpgdRnEfvX.jpg
cr: @bananali

@bananali, thanks for the screencaps! BTW, I have just watched the clip with Chinese subbing. In Minho's part, he mentioned that Taejoon restored his smile after encountering Jaehee. But seemed that Minho said "Sulli" as well before mentioning Jaehee. I wonder if it's a slip of tongue or he did it on purpose. Anyway, hope that we can watch the long version soon.

Archived