♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest paninipanpan

Wow, I'm late. I never knew. I must've been living under a rock... They're so cute together; kudos for them!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

isha200 said: @bananali ... thanks again. I gather as much since I've also read some posts around 2pm from audiences there saying it has started ... Wondering whether SHINee has done their performance yet... Anyway, putting the performance aside, our Minsul are backstage together !!!!!! Heheheheheh! I wish I could sneak a peek
:-bd

I have been worrying about the weather today! Luckily, it's ok when f(x) did their performance.

Sulli looked really lovely and pretty today. Someone must be on cloud 9 in meeting with his gorgeous girl! Hope that the weather will be ok when it's Shinee's stage.

@bananali, sorry that I have no idea that you gals had misunderstanding on the starting time of the concert itself and the live broadcast time. I knew it actually. I should have clarified it for u gals.

I wonder if we can see Minsul@airport pictures.

Timnat2010 said: I have been worrying about the weather today! Luckily, it's ok when f(x) did their performance.

Sulli looked really lovely and pretty today. Someone must be on cloud 9 in meeting with his gorgeous girl! Hope that the weather will be ok when it's Shinee's stage.

@bananali, sorry that I have no idea that you gals had misunderstanding on the starting time of the concert itself and the live broadcast time. I knew it actually. I should have clarified it for u gals.

I wonder if we can see Minsul@airport pictures.

Guest ulil_15

[130701 HK Dome Festival] Raining! All 5 are wet but still performing at their best. Still dancing even though dancers have left! Full support from crowd for WSS! All screamed SHINee when it ended!!! Credits: WithTaemin随行

I think Minho really like rain :x And if they clothes wet it looks more sexy and Sulli can see him :D

[FANACC] 130701 It's pouring heavily in HK. SHINee continued to perform. Fanchant for 'WSS' was loud. When end, everyone shouted

cr: forever_shinee

Backup dancers have already left but SHINee still continued to dance! Everyone shouted fanchants for WSS! When it ends, they shouted SHINee!

cr:squishyjinki

Guest Jeng1430292561

Hi there Minsullians!gosh when i saw  your sweet posts here in thread i almost forgot what's my name. SO proud of the OT5 who sang WSS itself even if the rain was so hard. and i saw minho was so sexy whenever he is wet!! O_O
and anyways, for me, Sulli's new hair-dyed hair,which is red i think (?) is the very best one!!! i really like it. whooooo!! im still expecting for minsul moments. :( waaaaa
and lastly, maybe i'll be updated often now. couz i have my Martial Arts Training starting tomorrow. so goodluck to me kekekkee~~ keep safe everyone!!  :-*

Guest charlenelola b

I only saw Henry & EXO...  :-w Where's SHINee & f(x)? I'm so frustrated... Are they not going to perform again later?

Archived