♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest citychick

ravissant said:
Yes, lol I was thinking the same thought as well my friend we think the same and especially how we were one minute apart great Minsullian minds think alike =))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

SHINee are currently flying off to Hongkong for "Hongkong Dome festival" which will start at 2pm HKT.cr. @almightykeybeom from twitter
That means minho and sulli will be at the same place again :D
BOC-wrhCMAEMblg.jpg:large

citychick said:
I think Sulli's Chanel ring is probably from the 2013 Chanel Spring collection (2013P). Similar to the earrings in post 1203 from this tPF link: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-your-chanel-accessories-and-jewelry-here-313868-81.html

It is actually a clover and not a white flower at the corner. I haven't been able to find pictures of the ring from this collection but browsing thru tPF, you can actually see the other pieces from this collection from various people.

Guest citychick

stekatta said: citychick said:
I think Sulli's Chanel ring is probably from the 2013 Chanel Spring collection (2013P). Similar to the earrings in post 1203 from this tPF link: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-your-chanel-accessories-and-jewelry-here-313868-81.html

It is actually a clover and not a white flower at the corner. I haven't been able to find pictures of the ring from this collection but browsing thru tPF, you can actually see the other pieces from this collection from various people.

Guest citychick

Please look at the corner of her ring.  Especially the shadow around the attached ornament.  I am fairly certain it is the clover and not the camellia.
Anyway, I am just trying to say it is probably a recent gift/purchase and not something she may have gotten from her mother's jewelry collection. ;-)
Timnat2010 said:

c?8872251=BmRAx1fJ96DKMqYvtM5z4Zx4yek&f=

citychick said: Please look at the corner of her ring.  Especially the shadow around the attached ornament.  I am fairly certain it is the clover and not the camellia.
Anyway, I am just trying to say it is probably a recent gift/purchase and not something she may have gotten from her mother's jewelry collection. ;-)

Guest ravissant

Thanks @citychick & @counsel05 for clarifying the brand of shoes Sulli is wearing.  I got carried away when I saw the same style at h & m.  :P

Archived