• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Aww, @peach20kr I'm glad you find the pics &  vids engaging.  I just try to post whatever I can find from twitter, fb & other sources & try to share it here.  Most of the time I find them from our fellow MinSullians' posts on twitter like @zee, @counsel05, @stekatta, @bananali, @alejandragrande, blogs from @fashion615, @Timnat2010, etc...Thank you also for your insightful info.
I don't think I've welcomed the latest newbies here.  So welcome to the thread @fxluvsullovely, @anastasia2013, @Gorjess Spazzer & @zhairamae03!  Pls PM your location & DOB (optional) to @counsel05 so you can be added to the list.
Here's lovely Sulli arriving in HK:BOBK4NmCUAAdyO-.jpg
cr. as tagged

Guest ravissant

SBS Running Man tweeted that they will air episode 153 on Sunday, July 7, w/ guests Park Ji Sung & Sulli.  Yay!  I'm probably going to stay up again to live stream like I did w/ ep 129.  That was crazy fun!  Can't wait for some MinSulractions!!!

Guest suelli4ever

chalozanes said: *UNLURK MODE*

Hi chingoos! I just would like to share that my first MinSul Story, The Best of Both Worlds has finally came to an end.. :D
For the people who are reading it, thank you so muccch :D

Guest ravissant

lol @fashion615, I think we were thinking alike of what to post.  We were a minute apart from posting our pics.  :))

lol @fashion615' date=' I think we were thinking alike of what to post.  We were a minute apart from posting our pics.  :))[/quote']

Yes, lol I was thinking the same thought as well my friend we think the same and especially how we were one minute apart great Minsullian minds think alike =))

Archived