• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeng1430292561

ulil_15

wrote:

»

Jeng said:<br />

Goodevening there my dear minsullians! I have plan? im planning to make a story. a minsul story. what website can i post this? wattpad or asianfanfics?

:)

what what xD and if u want, i can translate it on Filipino or English? keke~~<br />

<br />

<br />

Asianfanfics juseyo

:D

I'll wait ok?

lollipoploving said: Hey guys, thanks to your help, I met Sulli at her fan signing event today! I was so nervous I barely spoke but she was still really nice :) she looks really slim and pretty in real life!

I took a few pictures and a video so I'd try to post it for you guys when I return to Singapore!

Guest lollipoploving

lollipoploving said:

Hey guys, thanks to your help, I met Sulli at her fan signing event today! I was so nervous I barely spoke but she was still really nice she looks really slim and pretty in real life!

I took a few pictures and a video so I'd try to post it for you guys when I return to Singapore!

OMG @lollipoploving i cannot wait for a first hand fan account coming from a fellow Minsul crewmate here in the thread. I remember @alexandralim shared her unforgettable experience as well when he saw Minho performing in the their concert and showing him a Minsul pic with her. ;)

We are definitely looking forward to this and may i know when your coming home? LOL ;)) :P

I'm going back tomorrow! :)

Unfortunately, I only managed to exchange a super short conversation with her... I only managed to say "I'm from Singapore." "You're really pretty" and "Good luck for your comeback!" I initially wanted to shake hands with her but my mind went BLANK.

But i still feel really lucky because at the start only those who won this certain competition could go for the event... So I waited in the cafe just to see her. But thank God the staff was really nice and asked me if I wanted an autograph as well so I went along! :)

At the start she did say that f(x) would be having a comeback soon and we should look forward to it.

We also weren't allowed to take pictures near the signing table so I only did the best I could....

Well, I'm still really happy I met her and that she laughed when I spoke korean! :)

Hahaha, long post. A long fangirling post ^^

Guest ulil_15

Jeng said:

ulil_15

wrote:

»

Jeng said:<br />

Goodevening there my dear minsullians! I have plan? im planning to make a story. a minsul story. what website can i post this? wattpad or asianfanfics?

:)

what what xD and if u want, i can translate it on Filipino or English? keke~~<br />

<br />

<br />

Asianfanfics juseyo

:D

I'll wait ok?

Guest ulil_15

Everyone~~ I just graduated and busy with test for enter Senior High School.

I want to share my happines for all Minsullians. Please Support me for the Best!!! ({})

But I think will little busy, but I will stay support Minsul. Minsul Hwaitiiing!!! ;;)

Thank You All :-*

Guest minsulshipper

Hey this is my new update of my fan fiction. Chapter 1 is up, please give it a lot of love, and building comment since it's my first time. kamsahamnida, saranghaeyo :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479358/because-love-is-about-sacrifice-minho-sulli-minsul-minsulshineefx

Guest ermajuls

Hey this is my new update of my fan fiction. Chapter 1 is up, please give it a lot of love, and building comment since it's my first time. kamsahamnida, saranghaeyo :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/479358/because-love-is-about-sacrifice-minho-sulli-minsul-minsulshineefx

@minsulshipper thank you chingu :-)

Guest sou5522

lollipoploving said:

counsel05

wrote:

»

lollipoploving said:<br />

Hey guys, thanks to your help, I met Sulli at her fan signing event today! I was so nervous I barely spoke but she was still really nice she looks really slim and pretty in real life!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I took a few pictures and a video so I'd try to post it for you guys when I return to Singapore! <br />

<br />

<br />

OMG

@lollipoploving

i cannot wait for a first hand fan account coming from a fellow Minsul crewmate here in the thread. I remember

@alexandralim

shared her unforgettable experience as well when he saw Minho performing in the their concert and showing him a Minsul pic with her.

;)

<br />

<br />

We are definitely looking forward to this and may i know when your coming home? LOL

;)):P

Guest lollipoploving

@sou5522 yes, in fact even prettier! She's super slim, has a model like figure, has lovely skin :)

lollipoploving said: Hey guys, thanks to your help, I met Sulli at her fan signing event today! I was so nervous I barely spoke but she was still really nice :) she looks really slim and pretty in real life!

ravissant said: You are so LUCKY @lollipoploving for meeting Sulli!!!  We're all looking forward to your pics & vid posts.  I would like to welcome all the latest newbies here, @arthyvielle, @emmastrgzr, @suunyup & @remmie.  Did I miss anyone?  :)  Please PM your location & DOB (optional) to @counsel05 so you can be added to the MinSullian list.  Thanks!

Guest teruteru_chan

130622 sulli at shanghai pudong airportB1xM1Yh.jpgVSXBKKI.jpg
credit: sulli94net
sulli94net always gives fans pretty pics T^T 

@ulil_15 @fashion615.. I maybe a little late in saying CONGRATS to u both for becoming GRADUATES!!! YEAH!!! All the best for ur further studies n plans... hopefully u will become worthy and respectable individuals when u enter the workforce KJA HWAITING dearies!! ;) [-O< =D> <:-P grad_aurora_bear.jpg

cr: to the pic owner

Archived