♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I did not see him play....whem my computer finally works it was when he fell and was substituted y someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will this be shown again??!???

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

@citychick I believe it is on July 27, not June. That is, based on what fx_ninjas said on twitter.

Guest amazingminsul

According to what I have read in twitter, Sulli was spotted watching the Asian Dream Cup a while ago. :)

dear @timnat2010, we need your info chingu..do chinese fan on weibo or baidu bar spot sulli in the stadium during the match????pleasesince she wore the Korean Team jersey last night (like @suhazainuddin posted before)
Thank you chingu before..

dear @timnat2010, we need your info chingu..do chinese fan on weibo or baidu bar spot sulli in the stadium during the match????pleasesince she wore the Korean Team jersey last night (like @suhazainuddin posted before)

Thank you chingu before..

On iPhone mode .yes, she cheered him a lot!

Archived