• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cmshrty

HI RUNNING MAN CREW! Since you ship our Minsul as much as we do and I really am starting to believe that you guys are on here as much as we are:

Can we have a peppero game? :)) :))

LOL! Excited for new moments!

Seriously the ship that ships itself!

Guest bubbliemeh09

yaaaaaahhhhhg... you guys have given me excitement overload! yaaay! this thread is the best.... My MINSUL heart is throbbing so fast while reading all your updates! yaaayyy excitement to the nth level level! =))

This is best news I have ever heard today :D I am glad running man ships minsul to have them together 3 times love running man so much this the best graduation present because I am graduating high school today this news is amazing I am speechless sm ships minsul, eichtoo ships minsul, nana b ships minsul, ttby ships minsul, navers band ships minsul, running man ships minsul, etude house ships minsul, and skt lte ships minsul :D this is the happiest day finding out minsul will be together again!

Guest amazingminsul

Is it just me or everyone here notice how gloomy is Minho's face? Unlike his other pictures when they depart to Japan. If you can go back to his last photo when leaving Korea to Japan his face was so awkward or a bit tired even if he's with the other shinee members and now he's alone he seems so happy and excited. :D

Guest bemjerry13

i am so happy right now i can shout....but my mom will probably ask why and at my age (31) it's kinda weird...hehehhehe...well, anyways, deep inside I am shouting as loud as I can! Minsul, together again! Minho is usually scowling when he is leaving Korea but not this time..the boy sure is happy to go to Shanghai! (we all know why of course...)

I've always loved his airport fashion but today is especial because his outfit does remind me of Kang tae Joon......my mind is already imagining all the thngs that that can do togetehr there!!!!! Hope the press will not pester them to the point that they won;t be able to dot hings together but at the same time I am hoping that some fans will be able to capture them together...though I hope that these fans are not againsts Sulli....we all know how some fans don;t like the fact that Minho is with SUlli....

I will be all over twitter, tumbler and this forum more so tonight because of minsul interaction abundance!

Guest teruteru_chan

so flawless :xbut sulli is so thin, which is kinda worrying to me. fPzIMhT.jpg

credit as tagged
i'm so glad that minho and sulli will be together in shanghai ^^ when i woke up and checked my twitter this morning, i mentally did an air punch HAHAH! i completely didn't expect sulli to go to shanghai. happy that she's no longer MIA xD 

Guest ravissant

fashion615

said: This is best news I have ever heard today

:D

I am glad running man ships minsul to have them together 3 times love running man so much this the best graduation present because I am graduating high school today this news is amazing I am speechless sm ships minsul, eichtoo ships minsul, nana b ships minsul, ttby ships minsul, navers band ships minsul, running man ships minsul, and skt lte ships minsul

:D

this is the happiest day finding out minsul will be together again!

Guest bananadana

Hi everyone~ I haven't been here in a while since I just started college and I'm still getting used to the load I'm receiving. ^__^Anyway, we can all feel future minsul moments coming our way right? aah~ I feel so happy just knowing that they'll be "publicly" together again! :DMinsul makes me feel relaxed and less pressured by college. :\">
my two cents: has anyone else noticed that ssul's phone case has changed? it's aqua blue now, isn't it? It used to be this colorful pattern but now it's just aqua blue (well atleast from the sides..) haha and do I even have to state why aqua blue is important? I guess we all know that by now, right? ;))
vTx4YKC.jpg

Guest alecita

130622 Sulli - Filming Running Man in Shanghai
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

INFO 130622 Sulli team with Gary and Jaesuk in ShangHai Running Man cr: 肥肥的胖胖要改掉坏毛病
VIA: FXloveSg

Guest shiningshinee22

Hi guys! This will be a bit off topic but to those who are from the Philippines, MANILA CONCERT SCENE is having a poll about SHINee having their concert here in the PHILIPPINES. :)

Oh before I forget, OMG MINSUL AGAIN ON RUNNING MAN. SLOW CLAP FOR THE BEST SHOW EVER. Heehee!!! Oh gosh, just look how happy those lovebirds are...  :x :x :x

Archived