♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

ok.. I was back reading the pages i missed since I'm busy looking for work now.. but..
WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My MINSUL FEELS!!!! <3I'm way too happy right now... OTTOKE~!!!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvV8rVWl024mepX70hHgG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAWYhzLJiKTRDHieuClxH

WHAT MORE IF I SEE THEM TOGETHER?!!! KYAAA! *FAINTS*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

Actually, im watching (engsub) amazing f x part 4/4 right now. i just notice sulli is teased by victoria unnie when she leaned her head on sulli's thigh by saying "So you dont like skinship". when she said that sulli laugh shyly after all... :)) :P

Victoria unnie, why you have to said that??? you know that your second maknae had to do that so many times with you know who...????:Dowh anyway, It can be pleasure if Victoria's head must be replaced by Minho's head i think.....:D:P
9107316006_24cd0062ef_m.jpg

Guest anne nicolecarig

Waaaahhh! Em' so happy right now~!! MINSUL MOMENT again and also, Luhan is there sorry of topic but luhan is my bias in exo. kekekeke~ OKAY. Back to MinSul, I'm now in a cload 9. HAHAHA. =)) OVERLOADING HAPPINESS!

Guest amazingminsul

Minho on his way to Shanghai. OMG! I bet he's calling his Sulli telling that they will be together. Waaaaaah! LOOK AT HIS FACE! Ahhhhhhhhhh.

edit: same picture with @cassy_0508

P.S. Still on iphone mode. :)

Guest amazingminsul

On the other side of Korea, someone is busy with her phone too. My Minsul heart. Gaaaaaah! Can't help but smile https://www.twitter.com/VALSKcom/status/348369854094512128/photo/1

There's that saying whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....well MinSul whatever happens in Shanghai pls share it with us [-O< :x

Guest amazingminsul

Thank you @cassy_0508. Hahaha. They can't really hide their happiness. You can see that they are both excited. :) Off topic, glad that you're from Philippines too.

Guest Jeng1430292561

@jaysay @alecita @ravissant @mayajeffra @ulil_15, my unnis......a big thanks for the news!!!! 

AM I DREAMING?!? SULLI AT SHANGHAI..THEN MINHO WILL ALSO HEAD TO SHANGHAI?!? THEN BOTH OF THEM WITH..PARK JI SUNG?!? OMO TELL ME TELL!!
     Happy_gif.gif

and i saw newest pics of minho heading to shang....he's with his phone...talking to someone? i bet he's talking to his one and only baby~  :-O
tumblr_lmagqmTWDi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Omo!!! finally! there's a possibility that they're path will be match!! :(:(:(( thank god!

Archived