• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

On iPhone mode. Our chingoos from Baidu TTBY Bar have already become crazy about the news!

I am so eager to see the airport pictures of SOMEONE tonite, who is going to join with his girl overseas.

Minho will take the flight at 7:00pm reportedly.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT SULLI WILL BE GOING IN SHANGHAI FOR RUNNING MAN ALSO?? KNOWING SHE HAS A FAN SIGNING EVENT FOR JARDIN CAFE REAL ON THE THE 24TH AND HOW CONVENIENT IT IS THAT MINHO WILL BE THERE TOO FOR THE ASIAN CUP.

WHAT TIES MINSUL TOGETHER??

PARK JI SUNG AND RUNNING MAN HOSTS/STAFF/CREW

THIS IS IT!!!!

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif?w=289&h=240

NOBODY KNOWS IF MINHO WILL SULLI BE TOGETHER IN SHANGHAI BUT THE THOUGHT THAT THEY WILL BE TIED BY THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED, MAKES OUR IMAGINATIONS RUN WILD  OKAY/!!!

WHAT A GOOD WAY TO SHARE A MOMENT TOGETHER MINSUL.
MINHO PLAYING SOCCER (THE SPORT HE LOVE)
WITH THE PLAYER HE ADMIRED (PARK JI SUNG) AND 
WITH THE WOMAN HE LOVES.. SULLI  (YAY YAY YAY!!!!)
Minsul bias activated in hyper mode!!!

38353-the-feels-gif-Vvyf.gif

:x :x :x

p.s.

If in see just one pic of Minsul in Shanghai and i am ...

tumblr_m6wkqu269Z1qihztbo1_500.gif

Guest idha9511

I know we are happy because minsul in Sanghai now, but please vote for her once again, this is for fandom couple, now minsul at # 27

http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple-fandom/

gamsahamnida :)

Guest ulil_15

Sulli filming for Running Man on Shanghai with Minho's Idol Park Jisung.
And Minho will go to Shanghai for Asian Dream Cup with Park JiSung.
Who knows they will meet upn on Shanghai?

:\"> :x ;))

Guest ulil_15

[NEWS] Sulli, Minho, Luhan & Xiumin, Park Jisung and Koo Ja-chul will be filming Running Man tomorrow in Hongkou Football Stadium| cr affxtionINA

Guest isha200

okay... time to spazz people!!! I'm so happy, my heart is about to burst! Hahahaha! Thanks for the heads up @counsel05 at twitter... oh! captain, my captain.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE HERE BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

MY OTP NEVER STOP GIMME THEIR SURPRISES HOW COULD I DONT LOVE THEM HUH? OK JUST IT LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE INFO AND PICTURES OF OUR GODDESS SULLI TODAY, AHHHHH I LOVE HER OUTFIT THERE ASDGFKKKLL CANT WAIT TO SEE MINHO AT AIRPORT TONIGHT, I HOPE HE WEAR BLUE TSHIRT TOO!!

HAHAHA SORRY MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKE COZ MY FEELINGS IS BEING EXPLODE TOO (but i need to work again now) SO OK BYE !

MINSULLIANS HWAITINGGGGGGGG <3

Currently our MINSUL is at 4th place, 5th place for the best k-pop couple & 25th place for for the best k-pop couple fandom!LET'S KEEP VOTING THEM! :)
Vote for Minho: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/163177517067273Vote for Sulli: https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486
http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple/http://www.thetoptens.com/best-k-pop-couple-fandom/

Screenshot7.png
Screenshot6.png
Screenshot8.png
Screenshot9.png

Guest bemjerry13

let's see if I get this right, SUlli is in Shanghai to film for RUnning Man while Minho is going to play for the Dream Soccer Team....or is is that Minho and SUlli will be filming for RUnning man and them Minho will ALSO play for the soccer ......that both of them, together, will be filming for the RUnning Man AND soccer (can SUlli even play?!!!)....someone please answer me ASAP...But shichever way I am still sooooooooo happy for this...

It's official Running Man is my new favorite show! The director and producer of that show is a minsul shipper!

do they really film for RM? From what i heard, RM crew's only guest, Luhan, Xiumin and Minho play soccer 
I need confirmation omg if Minsul again on RM and there's no other oppa *cough* Jonghyun *cough* to take care of Ssul baby, i can't stop imagining  Minho taking care of his baby
tumblr_mosdhprSoB1stigrso1_500.gif

@jaysay @alecita @ravissant @mayajeffra @ulil_15...THANKS FOR "THE" NEWSSS GALSSSS!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* >:D< >:D<

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tumblr_m2woxnOJC91qgcra2o1_500.gif

SHUT UP!!! THIS IS NOT A DREAM RITE????? SOMEBODY PLEASE SHAKE MEEEE!!!! HUWATTTTT???? MINSUL IN SHANGHAIIIII!!!! FOR RUNNINGMANNN??? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
tumblr_mb6zmk3O9S1rqbsy8.gif

RUNNINGMAN PD-NIM... CAN I GO HUG U NOW??????
tumblr_leuan09geH1qg6pyio1_500.gif

pardon my caps Minsullians.. tats me.. yes until now.. :)) :)) :)) TOMORROW IS THE DAY PEOPLE!!! Hope tat there are GOODIES IN STORE!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Guest parkhyerin

Oh my minsul,was born to be together all the time, forever, its like this earth ships them , I'm so thankful, they gimme more than I expected, they are so nice to me, why ?? T_T this feeling is exploding, I can say no word to explain this all :((

Archived