• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

@zee, did they invite different girl group or what?? and, is that sistar? since they have 4 members and the shillouette kinda looks like them.. but when i saw the four, i don't know why but i'm thinking of sulli when i saw the girl with pigtails, but i think that's not f(x) coz there is no one in the picture that looks like amber..  :((

uribaby said: @zee, did they invite different girl group or what?? and, is that sistar? since they have 4 members and the shillouette kinda looks like them.. but when i saw the four, i don't know why but i'm thinking of sulli when i saw the girl with pigtails, but i think that's not f(x) coz there is no one in the picture that looks like amber..  :((

Guest ssulminho

GUYS!!!! SULLI IS COMING TO SHANGHAI FOR ASIAN DREAM CUP OMG MINHO WILL BE THERE TOO

AHHHHHH SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M TOO HAPPY AND HYPED AND ALL AFAJSHQHAKIAYQBAA

ssulminho

wrote:

»

GUYS!!!! SULLI IS COMING TO SHANGHAI FOR ASIAN DREAM CUP OMG MINHO WILL BE THERE TOO

AHHHHHH SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M TOO HAPPY AND HYPED AND ALL AFAJSHQHAKIAYQBAA[/

chincha. where did you read about it. can you share the source dear? 

Guest amazingminsul

@ssulmiho Seriously? OMG. Where did you saw the news about Sulli going to Shanghai? Daebak. I hope its true. :)

Guest amazingminsul

Saw this on twitter. Gahddd! Lets all spazz out. Sulli is now in Shanghai with running man and Park Ji Sung. :D :D https://www.twitter.com/Krystalized/status/348299852117053440/photo/1

P.S. Sorry I'm on iphone mode.

Guest ssulminho

I'm on my phone mode lol @amazingminsul @jaysay and the rest, here's the picture link

http://twitter.com/ashleyfxv/status/348290606180745217/photo/1

http://twitter.com/ashleyfxv/status/348291256851513344/photo/1

@amazingminsul @ssulminho lemme help  & thanks for the news.

yeahhhhh. spazzz mode on again. OMG. OMG

BNVo3sECEAIeLkK.jpg:large
BNVhDYNCQAAufOU.jpg:large
CR: as on pictures.

THE BIGGER QUESTION: IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF RM MINSUL SPECIAL PART 2  i mean PART 3??????!!!!!  :(( 8->

Guest nilmemories

Seems like we'll reach 2000th page very soon after this event in Shanghai. I'm so happy that they're gonna meet up there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.And I can see the Channel ring on Sulli's finger again. Minsul FIGHTING!!! :x :x :x

Archived