♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Happy Birthday, dearest @happychu. I'm on my hp at the moment so I can't insert a gif or b-day image here. I'm just afraid if I wait 'til I get off work later today to send you one as I know the day will be over by the time I get on my pc. Nevertheless, I wish you a grand & amazing birthday! Take care & God bless.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoprol euis

"mahogany4Hi Guys, I am sorry if I have to say this. I maybe just looking for comfort.

For all the shippers who love to read Minsul Fanfics, I think all the Minsul Authors would agree with me that we love you so much and we are very thankful that you support us. I keep saying that Minsul Shippers are the best and that the love and support to each other is just amazing. I especially see that in this thread, asianfanfic and in Twitter.

But it saddens me to know how easy it is to to plagiarize ones work. It's a sad day for me to see one of my stories published elsewhere by somebody else. I love Minsul and my readers. I love other Authors works as well. I guess this things do happen. But we can't tolerate that right? 

I hope this gets resolved soon! Fighting to all Minsul Authors!"

Your stories is WW Club right ?? Im so sad about your story..

But positive think that u have fans now, I thought a Naughty Fans,hehe :D keep spirit and calm unnie :)

Guest suelli4ever

mahogany4 said: Hi Guys, I am sorry if I have to say this. I maybe just looking for comfort. 
For all the shippers who love to read Minsul Fanfics, I think all the Minsul Authors would agree with me that we love you so much and we are very thankful that you support us. I keep saying that Minsul Shippers are the best and that the love and support to each other is just amazing. I especially see that in this thread, asianfanfic and in Twitter.
But it saddens me to know how easy it is to to plagiarize ones work. It's a sad day for me to see one of my stories published elsewhere by somebody else. 
I love Minsul and my readers. I love other Authors works as well. I guess this things do happen. But we can't tolerate that right? 

I hope this gets resolved soon! Fighting to all Minsul Authors!

@peach20kr, thanks for the translation.  Anything about possible filming of RM by Sulli in Shanghai?

Some more photos of RM filming today

I must say that Sulli looked like a gorgeous young lady in that one-piece white dress! 9083386249_a8af8c5fb5_b.jpg9085602806_e8a8f705ef_b.jpg9083386087_da8e18ce10_b.jpg

9085602542_4b67d62b11_b.jpg

9085601356_4464708839_b.jpg

cr: as logos

Guest minsulshipper

uwaaa, if minho doesn't busy promoting SHINee in japan, maybe he will be the guest of running man too, Minho has been a guest on running man twice right? and there is sulli too. oh running man sajangnim please next time invite Minho and Sulli together on running man.

peach20kr said: suhadazainuddin said:

f(x) 설리, '런닝맨' 녹화 참여..박지성 만났다

스타뉴스 | 2013.06.19 오후 5:01
최종수정 | 2013.06.19 오후 5:02
download.jpg

f(x) 설리와 박지성(왼쪽부터) / 사진=이기범 기자, 임성균 기자
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002227406

@peach20kr Unnie, can you translate this full article for us? :)

Guest lollipoploving

Hey guys! I know I've been quiet on the thread for a loooong time but I'm in korea for a vacation now! YAYYYY :) and CFs of Sulli or Minho (or both ^^) are seen quite often around here! Hehe!

Oh yeah, I was wondering, was there supposed to be an upcoming fan signing session for Cafe Real for Sulli on the 24th? If there is, does anyone know the details?

Thank you!

{NEWS} Minho to participate in Asia Dream Cup 2013

Flaming charisma Minho is known to be a football fanatic, with evidence shown through the MBC special, SHINee's Wonderful Vacation. He will now be fulfilling his dream of becoming a football player by taking part in the Asia Dream Cup 2013!

The friendly football match will be held at Shanghai's Hongkou Football Stadium on June 23rd. Other K-pop stars who will be taking part in the event include Minho's juniors, EXO-M, and the cast of SBS Sunday variety show, Running Man. Together, they will be representing Korea at the charity event. 

Minho's love for football was cultivated since he was a child. Thanks to the genes from his father, who was a national football player, the sports lover grew up to be an all-round athlete. As a member of SHINee, he has gained recognition in the Korean entertainment scene for his outstanding athleticism.

With stars from both China and Korea coming together in the name of charity, it sure is going to be one football match you wouldn't want to miss!

Source: Sohu
Written by: debsayys @ shineee.net
Fr: SHINee Forever fb
(GO MINHO-SSSHIIII!!)

Guest violetlove

lollipoploving said: Hey guys! I know I've been quiet on the thread for a loooong time but I'm in korea for a vacation now! YAYYYY :) and CFs of Sulli or Minho (or both ^^) are seen quite often around here! Hehe!

Oh yeah, I was wondering, was there supposed to be an upcoming fan signing session for Cafe Real for Sulli on the 24th? If there is, does anyone know the details?

Thank you!

lollipoploving said:

I don't think that Sulli will go to Shanghai with RM members :(

Sulli's fansigning event for Jardin Cafe Real will be held @ 3pm KST (24th June)

thats too collide...but everything is possible right?

Btw...I'm new here.

I love this thread, I love Minho, I love Sulli and I love Minsul :x

Please treat me well O:-)

Welcome! I agree with you that Sulli may not be in Shanghai due to her Jardin Cafe Real event, however, I found out that there are 13 non- stop flights between Shanghai and Seoul DAILY, since a flight lasts only 1 hour, 49 minutes! Anything is possible, as you said. :)

I just got back from HK & saw @bananali tweets about Minsul will be performing in HK next week.But due to work obligation I couldn't extend my stay. I was soooo devastated. (Being dramatic here)

But I saw that Sulli is filming RM with PJS. and not long after Minho will be playing football (is this correct?) with PJS in Shanghai. All I can say is that,

Weeehoooo!!! >:D<

"Looks like someone (Read: Minho) will be having more reason to be busy on the phone (texting & calling) to check on someone's (Read: Sulli) day . Hehehehe. I can't stop my wild imagination. I wonder if the RM members mention Minho on the show. Hehehe. ;))"

Looks like we will be looking at more Minsul moments this coming months. Rejoice!!

@mahogany4 sorry to hear that. Hope you get to resolve it soon.
@peach20kr you're not alone. I was clueless about them too before TTBY. :)

Archived