♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Sulli with Park Ji Sung for Running Man.
Too much Minsulincidence here.
Ji Sung Minho's fave soccer player.
Minho will play with Ji Sung a few days from now for a charity event.
Sulli wearing one piece dress again.
KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

BNHJQedCAAABqke.jpg
BNHJnvqCUAAh-cN.jpg
BNHJ__LCIAE7als.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

counsel05 said: Timnat2010 said:

counsel05

said: Sulli with Park Ji Sung for Running Man.

Too much Minsulincidence here.

Ji Sung Minho's fave soccer player.

Minho will play with Ji Sung a few days from now for a charity event.

Sulli wearing one piece dress again.

KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Guest minions97

So happy about this news! Hopefully Sulli will go to China with them! Here's a link http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=38840

Timnat2010 said:

@counsel05,

Captain, I am not sure if it's true.  From Baidu Sulli Bar, it seemed that Park Ji Sung will join with the whole crew of RM and fly to Shanghai together for filming RM there.  So, another possible Minsul moment, if SUlli is with them, too?

@Timnat2010 @counsel05 thank you so much for the info...that just made my day :x =D> =D>

my dream I had today is now clear to me. I had the weirdest dream, Sulli was at a set filming and all of a sudden she got a text from someone. She then disappeared off and came back with pizza. Everyone asked her that were at the set where she got the pizza from. Sulli without hesitation said it was from my husband...everyone on set were so shocked. She then quickly walked away because she just realised she had just let it slipped =)) =))

dreams can come true right??

Guest tenzeronine

OH MY GWAD! I miss this forum :( I haven't comment/spazz anything in here for a couple of weeks already I still manage to check what's is new here. I'm excited to watch RM's new episode where sulli is their guest I wish the rumor about them filming in Shanghai is true :\">
BTW, I just both for Uri MinSul <3

@suhadazainuddin that's my present problem, i started voting last sunday night in our house then a series of votes the next day thru different computers in the office but until now I couldn't vote again...though i'll keep on trying for MINSUL...

Guest amazingminsul

@glade0912 @suhadazainuddin Try to clear your history on your computer. I guess you can vote again by clearing your history. :)

Guest Jeng1430292561

gaaaaaaaaaaaa  8-| i really miss this thread.i'm so bucy doing my schoolworks everyday,but i do not forget to manage this thread and see if what are the goodnews and some...updates. and im so glad :"> another minsul moment soon. looking forward for this! ^_^ and now.....i'm stalking. kekeke~ but anw, i'm hoping that the rumors abt filming on shanghai was true  :x :\"> hahahha!! 

Guest azra1430292364

Omg!!!!! If its the rumor true about their filming at shanghai...im super excited n possiblty of minsul moment ....yay!!!!!!! Hope sulli can go too...pleaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [-O< [-O< [-O<

f(x)'s Sulli revealed her intense fear of birds on the latest episode of 'Amazing f(x)'.

On the June 18th show, the girls of f(x) continued crossing out items on their bucket list. They were at a lake when they came across some birds. Sulli, who was shaking, explained, "They're so scary and gross. And even when I'm with a lot of other people, they always come to me."

When they saw some ducks chilling on the lake, Sulli grabbed onto Victoria, yelling, "Unni. They're so gross!" The f(x) member was so taken aback that she ended up calling Amber "oppa." Sulli commented, "I was so shocked, I called Amber unni 'oppa' in that moment."

Victoria, Luna, and Krystal comforted Sulli, while Amber chased them away by running towards them.

It was rather odd for Sulli to call Amber "OPPA".. Even if she's shocked she used to call her "HYUNG".. Someone calls "OPPA" too often.. HAHAHAHAH! <3 :))

Guest mahogany4

Hi Guys, I am sorry if I have to say this. I maybe just looking for comfort. 
For all the shippers who love to read Minsul Fanfics, I think all the Minsul Authors would agree with me that we love you so much and we are very thankful that you support us. I keep saying that Minsul Shippers are the best and that the love and support to each other is just amazing. I especially see that in this thread, asianfanfic and in Twitter.
But it saddens me to know how easy it is to to plagiarize ones work. It's a sad day for me to see one of my stories published elsewhere by somebody else. 
I love Minsul and my readers. I love other Authors works as well. I guess this things do happen. But we can't tolerate that right? 

I hope this gets resolved soon! Fighting to all Minsul Authors!

Archived