♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest peach20kr

Minho was mentioned in the star special lecture of Ahn Hyuk-Mo, an acting coach for top stars.(130607)

He said Shinee Minho was the person who was the same type as Janghyuk(top actor with good acting skills),

and that's because Minho constantly made an effort like Janghyuk.

one day Minho came and said to AHM "Teacher, I really want to be a national team player in acting, please help me,"

And AHM said that current Choi Minh-Ho didn't have the outstanding acting skills but to judge from  Minho's endeavoring spirit,

attitude, and approaching process for everything, he surely believed that Minho would be the national team player in acting in ten and twenty years.

p.s: I could feel that how hard Minho practiced acting for TTBY from AHM's lecture.

I also have not the slightest doubt that he would be the top actor..Minho never fails to impress people working around him.

Minho ya musitda~!! (Minho rocks)

IMG_20130608_2_zps905dcc2c.png

CAM02026_zpsb5e2ded4.jpg

cr :DC    

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

peach20kr said:

Minho was mentioned in the star special lecture of Ahn Hyuk-Mo, an acting coach for top stars.(130607)

He said Shinee Minho was the person who was the same type as Janghyuk(top actor with good acting skills),

and that's because Minho constantly made an effort.

one day Minho came and said to AHM "Teacher, I really want to be a national team player in acting, please help me,"

And AHM said that current Choi Minh-Ho didn't have the outstanding acting skills but to judge from  Minho's endeavoring spirit,

attitude, and approaching process for everything, he surely believed that Minho would be the national team player in acting in ten and twenty years.

p.s: I could feel that how hard Minho practiced acting for TTBY from AHM's lecture.

I also have not the slightest doubt that he would be the top actor..Minho never fails to impress people working around him.

Minho ya musitda~!! (Minho rocks)

IMG_20130608_2_zps905dcc2c.png

CAM02026_zpsb5e2ded4.jpg

cr :DC    

TTBY making scene
The first part was the scene for their first meeting, which was Minho's most impressed one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFS61skOSo8&list=PLWcotcVlI4f02ILwtkubCc81PYYqHLlzu 

cr: nhu hoang

c?6974620=uD9NAeHN7S3oz_woVDkP03tMRAc&f=
c?6879248=bwfe9h-IzmJlDxkAnVBsTwJeZH4&f=
c?6762155=v_uN4oYfmTYAsWJyQQz0Uptlu2U&f=
c?7053255=bFPS9XYY2iuOXr9m_V9G_pbrciQ&f=
c?6974625=JyLaRXmYi9LmHeKF23e5HXVis5U&f=
c?7461172=nx-1rjGdGxbHGUFOtJPW4c6ES2M&f=
c?7457254=HEzzdiX8EWx6W2LqpQX7tfGavrA&f=
c?7462145=rbPUgQ27S5vXzQrgpFCjItZDcWg&f=

cr:QnKholic
Love how Minho being so teasing-and-loving at the same time.  He claimed that Sulli was forceful in pushing him but he smiled so sweetly during the whole filming process^^

@peaceh20kr, thanks for the clip.Actually, I believe that Minho will definitely be a Super Star some days later.  His humble attitude and strong stamina will surely drive him there.  He deserves success really!  I remember that Sulli said she liked her man to be inspirational and has his own thinking.  They are so well matched with each other.
Sulli will then be his precious life partner, who can shoulder his pain and fear together with him in his pursuit of personal goals, and be supportive & caring enough for him to endure everything...she can calm him down whenever he encounters obstacle and hardship.  She is the reason for him to work hard for his goal: the BEST HUSBAND for his unique yet precious Princess Sulli

Guest nilmemories

Shindong and Eunhyuk (Super Junior), MINHO (SHINee), Amber (f(x)), Kris and Sehun (EXO) would form a new SM rapper group called S.M.H. News confirmed!!!

This is DAEBAK!!! Looking forward to their first song. S.M.H hwaiting!!! :x

Guest minsullian

It's my first time watching this, and I think this was already posted. I already watched Pitch Perfect, so I was a bit shocked that Anna Kendrick joined f(x). It's so funny! =)) And the signature move, and them being mean to Anna. :)) Can't stop laughing xD

tumblr_mke43qA11P1qjp8d7o1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VVERnrVTW8

Sadly, there is no embedding. :(

Guest bemjerry13

nilmemories said: Shindong and Eunhyuk (Super Junior), MINHO (SHINee), Amber (f(x)), Kris and Sehun (EXO) would form a new SM rapper group called S.M.H. News confirmed!!!

Guest Jeng1430292561

nilmemories said: Shindong and Eunhyuk (Super Junior), MINHO (SHINee), Amber (f(x)), Kris and Sehun (EXO) would form a new SM rapper group called S.M.H. News confirmed!!!

Guest minions97

Heey guys! New here! I've actually been watching this thread for quite a while. :) but you all know that I LOVE MINSUL to death, and I love SHINee and f(x) too! :) so yess. Hello!

Archived