♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@peach20kr @stakatta @Timnat2010 reading your posts sharing about your thoughts about Minsul makes me smile like this ...

BigSmile.gif

coz you are moms and i know there are lots of moms here too like @foxiscully @nize143 @fizaz to name a few who adores our lovely couple. And your views and thoughts about MInsul being parents means a lot of things. There are things which moms/parents can see from their children, which might be unsaid but can be felt (like a mom's instincts). Minsul are like your children whom you take care of and watch carefully.  GO GO GO FANMOMS!!! @peach20kr your translations are beyond language translations. Thank you so much for sharing your culture with us. If not for you that  phone call conversation between Minho & Sulli will not be analyzed in the same way you interpreted it to us beyond the simple translations.

Makes me think if Minho & Sulli's parents or moms have already met each other or not. I remember reading from a post in TTBY thread before which was based on a web article (unconfirmed since no pics came out), that Minsul parents visited the set of TTBY. That would have been awesome. Meeting future in-laws.  ;)) :\"> :P

By the way, Minho's kakaotalk profile is "Good day 0525", well he said that its memorable since its Shinee's 5th anniversary date, but the Minsul bias in me also thinks that he also took advantage of the words GOOD DAY which is the title of song he sang during their anniversary show. And we all heard & seen that sweet & romantic song PLUS the lyrics which a minsul crewmate would like to think intended for someone special  :x 8-> :x

Minho & Sulli, 23 and 21 years old yet lately their answers to questions and questions asked to them are all related to marriage & having family. Is it just coincidence or the interviewers know something?? ;)) ;)) (which by the way, we already know LOL) :P:D;) :>

Don't you all agree that after that Minsul phone conversation our imagination run wilder that it used to be. I can't wait for f(x) CB and of course August 11.  ;)

p.s.
This is not new but again, because of that phone call .. it all makes sense to us ..
121231minsul.gif

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@Timnat2010 ahhh I see you can take screen caps already :D yup, that brief moment alright :D makes me wonder how much Minsul will there be in the DVD (Beautiful Days is selling this DVD and this video is the teaser for it)....

@stnd1229 @idha9511 @purpleminsul @minsulshippers @mochi18...
welcome-y.jpg

A warm welcome to the thread n have fun spazzing here!!  :-bd ;)

@tikah.. Let's start that MinSul coinbox together sis!! hehehehe :D:D

@zee... tanks for those Sulli pics dear sis!! She is neomu kiyeopta as usual.. ;))))

@purpleminsul.. Minho n HIS PHONE??? AGAIN??? hehehe... phone dates now REAL DATES later...:)) :))

@Timnat2010 @chocwenz.... I really LOVE that Taehee date.... esp this pic...awhhhhhhhhhhhhh 8-> 8->

TTBY14-00236.jpg

cr:dramabeans

Thanks my dearies for sharing ur screeencaps n Beautiful Days DVD teaser.... :x :x

I have actually shared the following clip here a few times already.  But, I can never get tired of rewatching it over and over again:  Those hugging, kissing and staring...I can no longer distinguish it as Taejoon-Jaehee or it's in fact, Minho-Sulli...
cr: MrJimychu

Guest shiningshinee22

I really like people who laugh so open... I just wanna share this to you guys this is just too cute not to share. hehe
credits to the one (kginmyheart ) who made this (whoever/wherever you are, you are amazeballz)  :\"> :x

Helooo Minsullians!!!!  :-h
Sharing gif from Amazing f(x)...Here what it looks like when uri Mama Ssulli and the f(x) girls were in fight!  >:/
tumblr_mnydtoAI9l1s1vjoko1_250.gif tumblr_mnydtoAI9l1s1vjoko2_250.gif tumblr_mnydtoAI9l1s1vjoko3_250.gif tumblr_mnydtoAI9l1s1vjoko4_250.gif

She is indeed a fighter..Minho has to be patience in "Taming" her.. ;)I hope Minho does not get a bruises after marrying Sulli.. Well..I dun tink that's a problem since Minho loves to work out! Its good then...A Rough but Innocent Gal vs. Mr. Muscle Man...rawwwrrrr!! (my imagination just go wild due to reading M fic yesterday..LOL! ) mwuahahahaha :)) :)) :))
credit to: http://jinriee.tumblr.com/
Have a nice day chingoo-deul! :-h

Guest charlenelola b
Guest dieulinhviy

Wow our uri Sulli is really hot. She was mentioned by many male idol as their ideal type. Minho should be more careful with his wife hehe. No doubt why he always check her my texting and calling, Can't stay away his phone hehe. Our jealous Minho ;))https://t.co/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allkpop.com%2Farticle%2F2013%2F06%2Fshinhwas-dongwan-admits-that-hes-a-cradle-robber-his-ideal-type-id-fxs-sulli&sig=df4ac65edf4e3cd1826d7a2c161f761df4e5647c&uid=1474578775&iid=75e7a120-2d6d-4617-a2b2-bbc07c5e71c1&nid=12+158+20130604&t=1

Guest minsullove77

yay I finally got the Samsung nx 1000 camera! With this camera I can always have Minsul with me yayayayaya 8-> :-bd

Archived