♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest lablyness

foxiscully said:

It’s been a while since I logged in here. I lurk almost every day and am updated with all the spazzes, just never long enough to say hi.

So, that’s what I’ll do today.

To say Hi and Thank You J

Apart from saying thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes, I would also like to say thank you for being such wonderful friends to me, albeit virtually. I have Minsul to thank for giving such wonderful warm family here at the Minsul Thread.

You guys never fail to make me smile, go awww..., jump with joy, rolling with laughter and even sometimes make me cry. You all have also supported me on my whims and fancies and encouraged and helped me in more ways than you can ever imagined. Such wonderful bunch of creative, patient, honest, loyal, caring and loving shippers I have the pleasure to meet J

Special shout outs to those who were with me from the start of this journey - @counsel05, @pandora460, @zee, @zeeisya, @happychu, @stekatta, @bananali, @tikah, @mafet, @chocwenz, @giezpark, @fizaz, @nize143, @nana4ever, @puppy888, @jhologs, @nislatiff and @ravissant – aahhh…we so have to get a room somewhere and spazz the night away J

Missing you much are @yukino78, @wondestruck13, @cahaya, @mariamocha21, @dolce_nera, @mslee, @monicachan, @flamingshawol, @hybird, @cassy0508, @kamilafauzia, @gi-ya, @lablyness, @lisajayne, @meenzer99 and @judith09 L Hope you are all doing well, wherever you are J

Thank you too to @fashion615, @timnat60, @peach20kr, @mahogony4, @sulli4ever for feeding us with such gems, either they be real info or fictional ones J you guys rock!

Also hello and welcome to all newbies especially @agiesafitri and @isha200 – there’s no other caption that warms a writer’s heart more than ‘you inspire me to write’. Thank you J

Also kudos to our namjas who were brave enough to own up that they are virile men in their own right - @gujilgujil (when is the wedding, dear…ahem…with…zzzz), @theboyfromthemoon and @milkandtoast. 

tumblr_m7sa2mwHWa1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

My wish is that we all live up to the love that is Minsul and maintain this wonderful and respectful camaraderie we have here.

No 1 we shall always be!

Kamsahamnida :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meenzer99

Hello Minsulians, thank you very much for all the informations and pictures of our beloved Minsul. The phone call between Minsul was Daebak! It shows clearly how in love they are with each other. It makes me giggling nonstop; I was watching it so many times ( I was abusing the reply button :-)).@foxiscully, thank you so much my dear for mentioning me in your post. You're such a dear.I am sorry that I can't contribute anything in this thread; I have nothing to contribute :-(( It's been awhile I haven't written here; It's so many things happening. I am still in a state of mourning now because of my mom's passing; only by reading this thread, I can forget about my loss for awhile.Thank you very very much dear friends!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @FOXISCULLY! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! GBU

Guest Maneng Garcia

Its already 3:30 a.m here in Philippines and im stiil alive and kicking (awake XD) yeah i still dont have sleep yet .. But WTH!! i want to go further than pg. 155. MORNING!

Guest jhologs

@fizaz nice to hear from you again! It's been a long while and we sure miss your uber funny gifs here. :o) . . . @zee I will definitely make sure not to lurk when we reach our next milestone . . . 2000 pages! I was trying to keep it low the past days. I went nearly mad because of that oh so precious phonecall . . . still trying to recover until now, hehehe! @-) . . . Hallo everyone --- oldies, not so oldies, and newbies alike . . . tomorrow's the next installment of Amazing f(x). Honestly, I hope there will be no more MinSul moment for now. In as much as I want to be greedy, I also want not to have so much focus on our Papa Minho and Mama Sulli's relationship (we, here in the thread, anyhow know what they truly are --- yep, bf/gf!) Better to take it slow . . . but if there will be another MinSul moment, I will welcome it anytime, anyday . . . :x :D:P

Guest peach20kr

373b8971-1652-4fb5-9a99-464d4e604ce9_zps

Shinhwa appeared in "talk show, TAXI'' last night (personally their comeback song "this love" is great).

The MC, Jeon Hyun-Moo said to Kim dong hwan " I heard your ideal type is Sulli" and KIm dong-hwan answered " it's not that I like her but I mean Sulli's image is super cute (that's why she's my ideal type)"

As you know, Shinhwa is very close to Shinee, so I wonder what Minho's reaction was like about this, hahaha..

and SK LTE ad catchline caught my eye (the ad copywriter must be a minsullian, kekeke) it says:

The smartphone Minho always uses with his twenty-year old girlfriend.

the couple who have a twenty- year old girlfriend or boyfriend might want to use the couple smartphone.

so, there's a perfectly recommended couple smartphone for Minho if he has a twenty-year old girlfriend.

http://blog.sktworld.co.kr/3432

C124B9AC_1_zps3015214a.jpgsktworld_co_kr_20130604_101841_zps913499

Ahnyong Minsullian  :-h
Unnie.... @mslee @fizaz @foxiscully SARANGHAE :x :x :x 
tumblr_lzwg1xjjZL1r32wzlo1_400.png

Thank u for the shout out and Kak @fizaz!!!! Miss you la sis! I saw u on AFF so i'm glad to know that u are owakyy...hee..Miss spazzing with you...and ur funny gif post...hehehe.. Oh! So ur busy with new works..hehe..can i get a discount? *wink *wink haha..kidding :D All da best for your new work unnie...aja aja hwaiting! >:D<
To all newbies! tumblr_mnsa02XnX11qjp8d7o2_250.gif
Welcome to the house of Minsul family! Hope you have a great time in here and dun forget to read the rules at the first page! I'm sure it'll only take a minute or two to read it! Nice knowing all of you and let's support Minsul till forever...heeee >:D< :x
@peach20kr thank you for the translation..ho ho ho..Funny thing is how Dong Hwan corrected the sentence by saying that Is not that he likes her, is just that sulli is super cute...which means he likes her because she is cute..haha..its the same isnt it? haha..Maybe Dong Hwan is afraid someone might shooting a laser straight to his eyes..ha ha.. Yup yup! The fact that Shinhwa members are so closed with Shinee...ngeeeee.... I guess they all know bout uri Minsul...ehihihihihihi....Chua! :)
tumblr_mad0zuoqc41rvr96so1_500.gif

Take care everyone and have a good day.. :-h

Guest peach20kr

dcinside_com_20130604_132345_zps8b52d0eb

Amazing f(x) Ep.2 text-preview

f(x) maknae, Sulli was tremendously impressed by Amber..

Five each member was wandering in all different directions to get something memorable in order to put it in their time capsule, and Sulli ran into Tahitian tourists with the flower corollas on their heads.

Sulli who longing for the corollas had anxiously searched for Amber and acted cute saying to Amber that she wanted the one for herself, but after realizing that tourists brought the flower corollas from Tahiti by themselves, they gave up and started to be back to shopping.

But the words from Sulli whose 20th birthday was a few days ago have been on Amber's mind, so Amber went to the flower shop to buy some flowers and the corolla frame and started to make the flower corolla for Sulli by herself in the street of New zealand. Amber preparing for a surprise gift avoided running into Sulli and ran away and hid everytime she heard Sulli's voice. Sulli who didn't know this situation couldn't hide her hurt feelings with Amber who continually avoided her. But after a few hours, when members got together, Sulli was very surprised by Amber putting the flower corollas on her and she said " My feeling was hurt when Amber kept avoiding me a while ago, but I'm really touched by Amber's surprise gift now"

and also at the time of opening each heart that night, Sulli added "it was the most impressive moment for me ever since I know Amber, and I think I'm the one that always receive something." expressed her gratitude to Amber again. Meanwhile some happening occurred when Sulli who stopped by the shopping mall to buy some stuff for the time capsule was asked to write her signature on the receipt by the shop owner after purchasing her stuff, Sulli misunderstood that the owner asked her to give him her autograph.

Sulli was so blushing with embarrassment and said " this is from my job disease, I thought he was asking me for my autograph at the moment" made the production crew burst out laughing.

the full version of pajama party will be also aired tonight in amazing f(x). 

@cahaya @lablyness @lovelyrainy @Meenzer99 SOOOO HAPPY to see you posting here again. I know you never left this thread and just lurking and keeping yourself updated with Minsul all the time.

@fizaz, thanks for dropping by despite your very very busy schedule as a mom, wife, student and now businesswoman. WOW!!! your hands are full and still glad you manage to keep supporting Minsul on the sidelines. :x >:D< :-bd :x

It's never too late to be a Minsul crewmate @stnd1229. Welcome to this lovely thread.

Guest purpleminsul

I'm excited on Minho's radio guesting!...I hope they'll ask if Minho did watch amazing f(x), and tonight will also be the airing of the second epispde!!:-)

Guest syahashim

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/shinhwas-dongwan-admits-that-hes-a-cradle-robber-his-ideal-type-id-fxs-sulli , Lol xDD read this .Dongwan ideal type is Sulli ?

one of the netizen comment " Mianei Sulli already taken , i think we can guess who " . Hahahah , yeahh we know xDD
=))

Meenzer99 said: Hello Minsulians, thank you very much for all the informations and pictures of our beloved Minsul. The phone call between Minsul was Daebak! It shows clearly how in love they are with each other. It makes me giggling nonstop; I was watching it so many times ( I was abusing the reply button :-)).

@foxiscully, thank you so much my dear for mentioning me in your post. You're such a dear.I am sorry that I can't contribute anything in this thread; I have nothing to contribute :-(( It's been awhile I haven't written here; It's so many things happening. I am still in a state of mourning now because of my mom's passing; only by reading this thread, I can forget about my loss for awhile.

Thank you very very much dear friends!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @FOXISCULLY! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! GBU

Guest karolsierra

peach20kr said:

dcinside_com_20130604_132345_zps8b52d0eb

Amazing f(x) Ep.2 text-preview

f(x) maknae, Sulli was tremendously impressed by Amber..

Five each member was wandering in all different directions to get something memorable in order to put it in their time capsule, and Sulli ran into Tahitian tourists with the flower corollas on their heads.

Sulli who longing for the corollas had anxiously searched for Amber and acted cute saying to Amber that she wanted the one for herself, but after realizing that tourists brought the flower corollas from Tahiti by themselves, they gave up and started to be back to shopping.

But the words from Sulli whose 20th birthday was a few days ago have been on Amber's mind, so Amber went to the flower shop to buy some flowers and the corolla frame and started to make the flower corolla for Sulli by herself in the street of New zealand. Amber preparing for a surprise gift avoided running into Sulli and ran away and hid everytime she heard Sulli's voice. Sulli who didn't know this situation couldn't hide her hurt feelings with Amber who continually avoided her. But after a few hours, when members got together, Sulli was very surprised by Amber putting the flower corollas on her and she said " My feeling was hurt when Amber kept avoiding me a while ago, but I'm really touched by Amber's surprise gift now"

and also at the time of opening each heart that night, Sulli added "it was the most impressive moment for me ever since I know Amber, and I think I'm the one that always receive something." expressed her gratitude to Amber again. Meanwhile some happening occurred when Sulli who stopped by the shopping mall to buy some stuff for the time capsule was asked to write her signature on the receipt by the shop owner after purchasing her stuff, Sulli misunderstood that the owner asked her to give him her autograph.

Sulli was so blushing with embarrassment and said " this is from my job disease, I thought he was asking me for my autograph at the moment" made the production crew burst out laughing.

the full version of pajama party will be also aired tonight in amazing f(x). 

Archived