Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

peach20kr

said:

The phone call scene still makes me not only flounder about in the deep Minsul swamp but also

my imagination have gotten wilder and wilder..kekeke..

Regarding "oppa", Sulli didn't call Minho "Minho oppa"" but just "oppa" while Amber's saying "Minho oppa"

As you might know, girls tend to put the name first and oppa after when calling their male seonbae,

but they don't put the name before oppa when calling their boy friends, and futhermore, "orabunni" which is a respectful word of oppa,

and a little old style address used for a married brother, or much older seonbae.

I'm not sure, but I heard somewhere Sulli calling Heecheol "orabunni" in the radio show.

so,basically  Minho can be the only one that Sulli calls just "oppa"

Heecheol bragged about some handmade stuff(a scarf, and a hat) from Sulli, and he also praised Sulli's great personality and her good dexterity at times.

so, I guess Minho must have some handmade stuff like couple things from Sulli, but what could it be?

The only thing I remembered that Minho wore converse shoes with hand drawn triangle patterns on them when heading for Jakarta in March.

(but they could have been from his fan)

Was it a nice gesture for Sulli to apologize to Minho for her controversial birthday picture or did she want to tell people that she only belongs to Minho to calm the controversy when updating her me2day picture with herself wearing a little loose-fit Comme des Garcons sweater(probably Minho's) in it? hahaha..

And What happened at the spaghetti party in Minho's Suju hyungs' dorm at the night before Sulli's birthday?

Shinee said they would go to the party in the radio show and I'm sure sasaeng fans must have dashed to Suju's place right after listening to it.

so, was it a good chance for Minho to shake off his sasaeng around him to be able to secretly see his girl at somewhere else, or see her at that place?

I wouldn't be disappointed or sad at all even if Minsul claimed that they were just in sibling relationship after their scandle broke.

Who would believe that? hahaha....so, this is just my active Minsul imagination, that's it!!

Guest Jeng1430292561

Happy 1900 page to us Minusullians!!! Erm so proud that I'm here!! Aweeewooooo!
Continue spreading the love everyone!
Especially Minho. Keep spreading Love to Sulli oke? Kekekeke. ♥♥ <3 :">

7 months and 25 days (since October 6, 2012 - day thread started by @DolceNera_24)
38,000 replies and 2.4 million views (soompi meter)
5 Minsul projects (The Minsul awards, Sulli bday project, Minsul logo/watermark,Minsul tagline and Minsul timeline videos)
and still counting ....

Who would have thought that this thread would reach its 1900 pages?
And there are no signs of stopping from Minsul crewmates to show their support, love and dedication to our lovely couple. Best gift we receive by far is the Minsul phone call caught on air and broadcasted for everybody to see. :x :x 8->

Who knows what surprise we are gonna get from our OTP as the days goes by.
They always come in on times when we least expect it.
Let's bring more positive vibes and news and frown up the negativity that will come along our way. We still have a long journey and let's face whatever comes our way together.

the_mane_six__group_hug___mlp_fim_vector

I AM AN ADDICT. A MINSUL ADDICT.

HAPPY 1900 PAGES MINSUL CREWMATES

Waaahhhh!!!! Finally..... 
HAPPY 1900th PAGES MINSULLIANS!!!!!!
tumblr_mnlg8dsWAr1qd2jfyo1_250.gif tumblr_mnlg8dsWAr1qd2jfyo4_250.gif

HOPE WE CAN CONTINUED SPAZZING TILL MINSUL WEDDING AND HAVE THEIR LITTLE ONES AND TILL WE BECOME HALMONIE...hahahaha ;) :)>-
I LOVE ALL OF YOU~~~ *HUGS AND KISSES 
tumblr_mnlf2agO191qd2jfyo7_r1_250.gif 

>:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x

To my dearest MinSullians...

HAPPY 1900th ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Its been a long ride isn't it?... from a small crew who got constantly chased by mods (Oh yess.... TTBY mods in particular XP).. to a HUGE unit of MinSullians who share a UNITED LOVE for MinSul... 

Thanks for all ur greatest support, Sherlock insights, sheer dedication, pure hardwork n best of all FUN COMPANY!!! Let's continue to enjoy this journey together and face all the challenges HEADS ON!!

children-holding-hands-sm.jpg

S1e17_group_hug.png

So as a small token of my appreciation, here's a small gift for u... LOVE U ALL!!! :x :x

[HQ] 130531 Minho & Sulli Wallpaper for SKT LTE

1920x1200.jpg

1920x1200.jpg 
cr: April Bae (GUMAWO CHINGU!!)  :-* >:D<

Those in my previous posts are the PC ones (1920 x 1200 in screen resolution)... n these are the mobile phone wallpapers... courtesy of my chingu on twitter MSmminhvn (GUMAWO TO U TOO CHINGU!! :-/ :-*)..

BLlOaogCcAA9MUg.jpg:largeBLlOrxwCQAAIlVO.jpg:large

For those who are interested on other PC screen resolution sizes depending on ur laptop or PC, here's the direct link :)) ..

http://www.skt-lte.co.kr/contents/intro/wallpaper.jsp#

Guest ssulminho

@peach20kr unnie, what do you mean by birthday picture controversy? Which one is that?

And by what you said above, was Sulli's me2day update with that Comme de garcons sweater became a controversy too in Korea?

Oh my are they becoming a scandal in Korea unnie?

If they are then they must be dating AAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK because k-netizens are usually right because it's their nation's idols.....

Anyways HAPPY 1900 MINSULLIANS!

Even though I did't and don't post much in this thread but i'm always lurking lol.... So I know what's been through here....

Thanks to all the crewmates this thread is so lively that this thread is the first thing I look for whenever I wake up in the morning.

It's like an addiction lol

I hope this thread will always be active until forever!

I love you all :x

Guest ht01

When I first signed upI didn't really write the reason why I signed up...that's because like everyone here it's MinSul through TTBY and seeing everything that has been posted in the last couple of days I'm glad that I did sign up.

Being so far away from Asian countries I had no clue whatsoever of that goes on in the entertainment industry just what's been broadcast on the news. But it was TTBY and the lead cast (minsu) that got be searching through the internet. Thanks to MinSul they have introduced me to KPOP world which I never thought it exists....as a pacific islander I never thought I'll be so into these kind of movies, music and fashion and that's all because of MinSul through TTBY.

so MinSul thank you for introducing me to this new world and for the new friends I've met through my time here who I now call my second family.

people can say negative things about MinSul but let love speak for itself

MinSul FIGHTING ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guest syahashim

IDK Minsul shipper already went this far hahaha , anyway " HAPPY 1900 PAGE " LETS SPAZZING AND PRAISE THEM (MINSUL) HAPPILY :)) MINSUL SHIPPER DAEBAKKK *BIGHUG*
 tumblr_mnnxbnoHKF1rk9amao1_250.gif

anyway i've an instinct saying few members of SHINee know about Minho crushing on Sulli ? if ( Minsul is real ) alright lets make it easy and thought they were real . Like Onew ? or maybe all . LOl ^^ just saying .
tumblr_mnnxez8yXI1rk9amao1_500.jpg
:x :D

Guest syahashim

@counsel05 said: Due to the recent MINSUL BREAKING NEWS, oldies and not so oldies finally emerge again. Welcome back to spazzing mode crewmates special shout outs to you ... @heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin @cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty @ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho

Awwww , gomawo @counsel05 :))

Guest pandora460

WE'VE COME A LONG WAY, CREWMATES, IN SPREADING MINSUL LOVE!!tumblr_ltcke3st2f1qas98qo1_500.jpg
HAPPY 1900TH PAGE AND THERE IS NO STOPPING US!

Guest louisse_o6

i'm so disappointed i can't join the celebration for the 1900th page, but you guys are daebakk, i'm happy to be part of minsul family,happy 1900th page, muahh!!!  >:D< n1900.jpg

Archived