♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@counsel05 said: Due to the recent MINSUL BREAKING NEWS, oldies and not so oldies finally emerge again. Welcome back to spazzing mode crewmates special shout outs to you ... @heide @ht01 @jaysay @azra @vyrmag @misullove77 @mayajeffra @suhadazainuddin @cassandra19 @rahma_bio @chocwenz @lyna @bemjerry13 @fashio615 @xyso @cmshrty @ajengwoo @lia2010 @parkhyerin @mslee @nilmemories @dieulinhviy @gujilgujil @shiningshinee22 @beauteous @agie @syahashim @ssulminho And of course we have to welcome our new members who are then lurkers now crewmates as well... @alisonlayague @Jeng @glade0912 @reyko @vananh1981 If you don't mind please PM me your location and DOB (date of birth - optional) Thank you so much @counsel05 and @stekatta I'm so sorry, i just to copy paste the mention, because in iphone mode on #:-S :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesiica

I could not spazz with you when the phone call revealed minsul but still not too late right?

blair-waldorf-crying-gif-hurts-sad-Favim
sulli looked very happy to receive the call of his minho oppa, really can not find the right words to express my feelings,but I have to say I was very surprised, MINSUL always surprises us is the magic minsul,I wonder there is any scandal still minsul, as happened to changmin and victoria,have to be very careful minsul  confirm their relationship everyone  PLEASEE?so avoid a scandal, and that all fans minsulbe happytumblr_lnbhpgRg8V1qgwefso1_500.gif

Guest Maneng Garcia

HELLO im a newbie  here and i am so glad that i found this thread :) as for a MINSUL SHIPPER... I can say that this is really my HOME :D WAHHHH... THIS IS AWSOME!  i have been reading this thread since last week, but sad to say im still at page 60 T3T 1839 to go!!  FIGTHING! 

Guest cmshrty

To everyone who has welcomed me and everyone else back on this forum: THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU LOTS!

Now on to something more serious: I wasn't going to say anything about this but since I've seen it on here as well as tumblr I just wanted to comment on it. For those who are stating that SM is forcing Minsul to be fanservice is absolutely ridiculous.

SM has no right to force two people to "fake" being in a relationship. And even if they did it would be like committing company suicide considering all the fangirls Minho has and all the fanboys Sulli has. Fanservice would mean its not to upset these people. If anything fanservice would be SM trying to separate them as much as possible!

Clearly, visually they look great together, hence the reason why so many people want them to advertise for their products. SM may have a say in this, yes, but I'm pretty sure that the companies they are advertising chose them personally.

There's also massive amounts of evidence (1899 pages worth of it) that show how these two ARE in a relationship. From flirty glances, sweet gestures, and surprise phone calls, they seem to do it all. But it's definitely not forced.

So @ermajuls and anyone else who are disappointed about the comments stating they are only for "fanservice" please don't be upset! You see the evidence, you know what's going on! Don't let others say otherwise. And as @Maneng Garcia mentioned, they probably ship other pairings! So cheer up! Enjoy them showing a little bit of jealousy lol!

Guest Lhourie

isha200 said: oh my! my Minsul feels really can't be contained. i played over and over again the phone call part...they are so sweet. i squealed everytime Minho referred himself as oppa. It goes to show that they are really close... thanks @lhourie for mentioning in my fic comment. i owe this to you my friend. i just know i'm sleeping with a smile tonite. Have an awesome time spazzing ... I know I am ...Thank you ...

Guest akvsaf

chocwenz said: Okay I just watched the video of MinSul phone conversation, I need to ask @peach20kr this, I heard Sulli say to Minho "good timing", sometime when they were about to end the call... Did I hear right? Can you please check and reconfirm?

Found this video on tumblr
Minho is #5

130530 Top 5 Visual Idol Star (Success in the face of a man: career+health+popular+luck = Minho face) 

cr. age ice, SegukiQ

Ahnyoong Minsullian!!
Waaahhhh...one more page before 1900...ngeee...allowed me to spam gif from Amazing f(x)... These gals are sooo funny :)) :)) :))
tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo2_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo4_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo8_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo9_r1_250.gif tumblr_mnn3bhmZeP1qd2jfyo10_r1_250.gif
LOL...Luna!!! ahahahaaha :)) =))
tumblr_mnka1fb2xc1s1vjoko1_250.gif

Aigoo...Krystal and Sulli...These gals r super excited... hahahaaha :)) :))credit to: jinriee tumblr 

Guest uribaby

fashion615 said:
Found this video on tumblr
Minho is #5

130530 Top 5 Visual Idol Star (Success in the face of a man: career+health+popular+luck = Minho face) 

cr. age ice, SegukiQ

Guest peach20kr

The phone call scene still makes me not only flounder about in the deep Minsul swamp but also

my imagination have gotten wilder and wilder..kekeke..

Regarding "oppa", Sulli didn't call Minho "Minho oppa"" but just "oppa" while Amber's saying "Minho oppa"

As you might know, girls tend to put the name first and oppa after when calling their male seonbae,

but they don't put the name before oppa when calling their boy friends, and futhermore, "orabunni" which is a respectful word of oppa,

and a little old style address used for a married brother, or much older seonbae.

I'm not sure, but I heard somewhere Sulli calling Heecheol "orabunni" in the radio show.

so,basically  Minho can be the only one that Sulli calls just "oppa"

Heecheol bragged about some handmade stuff(a scarf, and a hat) from Sulli, and he also praised Sulli's great personality and her good dexterity at times.

so, I guess Minho must have some handmade stuff like couple things from Sulli, but what could it be?

The only thing I remembered that Minho wore converse shoes with hand drawn triangle patterns on them when heading for Jakarta in March.

(but they could have been from his fan)

Was it a nice gesture for Sulli to apologize to Minho for her controversial birthday picture or did she want to tell people that she only belongs to Minho to calm the controversy when updating her me2day picture with herself wearing a little loose-fit Comme des Garcons sweater(probably Minho's) in it? hahaha..

And What happened at the spaghetti party in Minho's Suju hyungs' dorm at the night before Sulli's birthday?

Shinee said they would go to the party in the radio show and I'm sure sasaeng fans must have dashed to Suju's place right after listening to it.

so, was it a good chance for Minho to shake off his sasaeng around him to be able to secretly see his girl at somewhere else, or see her at that place?

I wouldn't be disappointed or sad at all even if Minsul claimed that they were just in sibling relationship after their scandle broke.

Who would believe that? hahaha....so, this is just my active Minsul imagination, that's it!!

Guest isha200

Isn't it curious that none of the members said anything about needing a boyfriend first before Sulli can go on a vacation with a boyfriend in the first place? :-?

It sort of confirms our lovely suspicion that she has a boyfriend and everyone knows about it. It's like her wish is a given thing for someone who has a boyfriend.

She wants to go on a vacation with her oppa kekekekeke!

Hahahaha! my imagination is going wild
:D

Guest Ceroro

Yayyyyyyy, happy 1900th page... <3~~~

Woo, this is amzing my fellow MinSullians, we're coming to the 2000th page soon, and hope that every single page of the coming days will full of love from our MinSul <3

And, to celebrate this today, I promise that I'll update the new chapter for my Fiction White Horse...

Woaaaaa, we' grow so fast, just as the love of MinSul... Min Ho ah, Sulli ah, can you hear us? Please be together forever and alwasy, we're all here to support you two, we love you, just as you love each other...

Min Ho, please take care and protect Sulli <3

Archived