• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: 13529 minho and sulli (with yoona, siwon, kyuhyun, seohyun) new SKT LTE CF

minsul same pose ! V sign ! >_<

Guest shiningshinee22

After watching and reading about their convo during the phone call thing I remembered the time when they said they don't call often and all but who knows, right?
We can also see how they were talking to each other and how worried Amber was when Minho called. Also, the convo seemed like it like "cut" or some parts were edited out. 
Minho and Sulli seemed really close during the phone call, specially Sulli, you can see how comfortable she was and how Minho's voice sounded so caring.

:x :\"> :x

Minsullians....I want  to share gif of Mama Sulli...she is sooo cute :x (my head still can't forget the phone call with her Minho oppa ;)) )
tumblr_mnjfyjFLFe1qagz3wo1_500.gif 

tumblr_mnjfyjFLFe1qagz3wo3_500.gif 
tumblr_mnjb2jijdj1qagz3wo1_500.gif:D :D :D
tumblr_mnjjd5y38Y1qagz3wo1_250.gif tumblr_mnjjd5y38Y1qagz3wo2_250.gif tumblr_mnjjd5y38Y1qagz3wo3_250.gif tumblr_mnjjd5y38Y1qagz3wo4_250.gif

She is so cute..I like how she pull her hair in the first pic...ah! I forgot..someone really likes it if his girl pull her hair like that...Am i right Mr. Choi Minho? he he he... ;))
Uri Amber Llama and Minho hyungboo...he he he
tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o2_250.gif tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o1_250.gif tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o4_250.gif tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o3_250.gif tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o5_250.gif tumblr_mnjfytzCRU1r0ulz6o6_r1_250.gif
Someone is jealoussss here..... *wink *wink ;)
I kindda love how Sulli showing her aegyo here..I mean she slightly moves forward so that maybe her voice sounds clearer and louder so that Minho attention is back to her...maybe...he he he..watever it is...those phone call is just DAEBAKKK!!!! I tried to listen to Minsul convo without looking at the vid..Gosh! The sweetness is just...keeerrrghhh!! The way Minho say "urm.." everytime Sulli say "oppa" Man! This two is being lovey dovey in front of camera...ahhhh!!! my Minsul feelssss~~~ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Credit goes to: jinriee tumblr

Guest beauteous

Ah, I love how Sulli first says, "but I'm filming"

It makes me think of all the possible things he asked her :)

- Why aren't you returning my messages?

- Can we go out to eat together today?

- Want to go on a date today?

- Meet my parents today, lets get married ;)

They are too adorable together. <3

:x

Hi chingoos, first of all, really thanks for @peach20kr 's prompt translation for us!!
A big surprise for us, right?  No wonder that someone was really sweet overloaded when doing his solo stage recently...their love has been blossoming a lot, hehe.
Just a few observation to share with you all:
1/ Sulli wore that "'Double-C interlocking" Chanel ring even when she's at the dormitory....or she was deliberately wearing that when she knew that it would be shown on air?
2/ Sulli is using Samsung Galaxy?  Someone had changed to Samsung cellphone as well recently, right?
3/ Did someone say 'Minho-ssi' at the background when Amber whispered 'oppa" while Sulli was about to pick up Minho's phone call?  If so, the staff was so used to his call in such a way that they would not expect other oppas?
4/ Minsul did not have formal goodbye saying...instead, they 'ahuhhhhhhhh'?

Guest agie1430292211

peach20kr said:

C124B9ACBC841_zpsd59152fb.jpg

Sulli's bucket list

- getting married

- scuba diving

-look at the stars at a wide prairie

-swim without any equipment

-have a pajama party

-tattoo or 메나(mena?)

-camping (smore, meat, alcohol)

-safari tour

-space trip

-decorate my own house! interior!

-experience Kimjang(means making lots of kimchi in winter)

-Be good at cooking

-travel with boyfriend

-shop at the cute accessory store

-walk in a raincoat without an umbrella on a rainy day

-go to USA to study

-learn to play the guitar

Guest Jeng1430292561

The way that I saw this two people.....its like DROOOOOOOOOL 
425283_553908251321790_1383567877_n.jpg

I'm just, go in my room and drool around.
tumblr_mniyfkXrnL1snlbf3o1_500.gif

I just can't make it. It kills me. huhuhuhuMinho why just don't get it to the point?!?

Everybody's curious! kyaaaaaaaaaahhh
tumblr_mniy1y9uG81r8wcn6o2_250.gif

OK I'll wait to the two of you. :"> 

[M.I.N.S.U.L-IS-L.O.V.E]

Hello MinSullians... WOOOOOW it's GOOOD TO BE BACKKKK!!! okie before I comment on the UBER SWEET MinSul convo... here's a new update fresh off twitter....

290413 SHINee Official Line

BLa9davCYAAMNvP.jpg

지난 주말 3집앨범의 공식 활동을 모두 마친 SHINee!! 여러분의 열렬한 응원덕분에 SHINee가 무사히 3집 활동을 마쳤습니다.(crying)
항상 SHINee를 응원해 주시는 여러분에게 SHINee가 보내는 선물(gift) 앞으로도 항상 SHINee 많이 응원해주세요~~

[TRANS]

"SHINee who ended their official promotions for their 3rd full album!! Thanks to everyone's great support, SHINee ended their promotions well. (Cry cry) A present for those that has always been supporting SHINee (Present) Please support SHINee alot as well in the future~~" 

cr: eimanjjong for the pic, qyblingtastic for the trans 

Awwwwww I'm late to the MinSul Spazz Fest yesterdae (YES SOOMPI U BROKE MY HEART!!!) but 5 pages (and A MINHO CALL TO SULLI later)....
this is me....twitter-bird-dead-paul-anthony.jpg

But since we are declared immortals by @stekatta... I can't die... so I end up saying again and again...

its-so-beautiful-finn-and-jake-gif.gif

A Mix of emotions follows...

tumblr_lhv1saw5FS1qgab49.gif tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250.gif 

And I kept thinking WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A GUY CALL A GIRL UP ALL OF A SUDDEN???? Please Minho I know you know what I mean...
:> :> ;)) ;)

Also.. WHY MUST IT B MINHO???? WAEEEEYOOO??? Why not Jjong or Onew?? Don't tell me the f(x) girls is onli close to MINHO ONLY??

Ahhh something is up here..... I SMELLL A FISSSHHHH SOMEWHERE.....

By the ways... to my dear chingus who have posted @peach20kr (those wonderful insights cum trans), @chocwenz @lyna ("THE MINSUL CONVO"!), @tikah (the ever colourful Amazing fx gifs), @Timnat2010 @jhologs @stekatta @teruteru_chan n the rest of the MinSullian crew for ur ever welcoming insights n comments.... A BIG GUMAWO CHEONGMAL for making my day todae.. despite the sad anger n disappointment I face yesterdae...

To end off...

I JUST WANNA SAY I'M HONOURED TO BE A MINSUL SHIPPER...

I'M HONOURED TO B AMONG U MY CREWMATES.. N

IM HONOURED TO BE SHIPPING A VISUALLY STUNNING EVER, COMPLEMENTING PERFECT COUPLE.. MINSUL...

THIS IS THE RISE OF MINSULLIANS!!!!!

PS: oh yes @nislatif..one of the noona guardians sends her hellos to u all.. ur wish is granted XD my dear ;D... :)) :))

So from now on... let's hope our baby angel will keep shooting arrows at MinSul..

SKTLunchDateHD720_zps7057626d.pngangel_baby_animation_gif_by_sudhirsgosav

n hopefully we can see our NEXT MINSULRACTION SURPRISE sooon!!! :D:D

Guest cmshrty

In a way, Sulli did listen to Minho's advice!

Diving is a form of exercise!

This couple definitely ships themselves, crossing my fingers for another surprise appearance of Minho!

Hoping she calls him towards the end, and she's all, "You see what you make me do! I exercised just for you! I can't even swim!" LOVE

Guest syahashim

one of Luna's bucket list is
she want to have 8 children with Sulli . ( amazing f(x) )

UHMMM i just thinking why not 12 ? they can make a football team , i think about it twice , maybe 12 with minho so sulli and minho can make a football team . /cough/ *DEADLY CRITICAL* - sorry .
8-> tumblr_mnkgfwaj1q1rk9amao1_500.gif

Guest louisse_o6

All right, i know that this bucket list of Sulli has been posted, but kinda like the first one
600667_371754042926517_380752628_n.jpg
hihihihihihihihi, 

Guest louisse_o6

i'm gonna go sleep now, good night to all chigus! i would dream about minsul, and there phone call!
431992_565722276783884_1022150973_n.png

Archived