-look at the stars at a wide prairie

-swim without any equipment

-have a pajama party

-tattoo or 메나(mena?)

-camping (smore, meat, alcohol)

-safari tour

-space trip

-decorate my own house! interior!

-experience Kimjang(means making lots of kimchi in winter)

-Be good at cooking

-travel with boyfriend

-shop at the cute accessory store

-walk in a raincoat without an umbrella on a rainy day

-go to USA to study

-learn to play the guitar

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

chocwenz said: Okay I just watched the video of MinSul phone conversation, I need to ask @peach20kr this, I heard Sulli say to Minho "good timing", sometime when they were about to end the call... Did I hear right? Can you please check and reconfirm?
At time 08:23 of the video I posted earlier, I see, it seems she says "jeongmal good timing" something, which I think is regarding Minho's excellent timing of calling her? Please check and reconfirm!!! And she said GOMAWO at the end right? hahaha :D
One thing to point out, if it's good timing of Minho's calling Sulli, it means this call was NOT PLANNED??? And on top of that, as @stekatta told me, SM is OKAY WITH THIS? (to air it - the fact that the call was not planned)....
@peach20kr unnie please let us know soon, it means a lot to us :D thank you, unnie, for all your help!!! :D

Guest bemjerry13

minho was the one who called Sulli!!!!!!!!!!! (still not downloading the episode, so I haven't watched it yet...but since I am about to die I will ask already!)

wow! Our MinHo is being courageous. guess he did get inspiration from singing all those love songs!

Maybe Minho called Sulli to say, "Did you watch the SHinee 5th anniversary concert already? I had you in my mind when I was singing "The Perfect Day." hahahaha...forgive me for blubbering..but I remembered that Minho used to imagine his ideal girl while singing love like oxygen guess he still does now, only that the ideal girl has a face already...SUlli's!

It's 2:30 am here in the Philllipines but i am still awake spazzing with everybody!Trying my hardest to not scream or my mom will scold me from looking at Minho's pictures and videos at 2 am! (i sound like a pervert!)

Guest bemjerry13

I am a super MinHo fan but i am not one of those who doesn't want their idols to have a lovelife...when I first watched TTBY i knew that there is something between these two, when I found out about this thread and read all accounts and watched all the videos by our guardian angels here, i felt that all of these were confirmations that indeed there is something between  thse two but I've always have this feeling that Minho loves Sulli more than Sulli loves Minho...BUT...after seeing the pictures here with love oozing from Sulli's face I am relieved that mminho is in good hands with sulli because I thinks she really does love him too!

OMG finally a minsul moment after skt lte cfs and ttby scene on amazing f(x) this moment is the highlight with their series of moments in 2013 I am so happy :D

Guest zuhalhabibi

Thnx from all of you to wish me birthday you all make my day fantastic :x :x :x :x :x :x :x ;;):D :\"> :):D O:-) ;)

Guest jhologs

A bit late but what the heck!!!!! :D Blood pressure has now been normalized ... was able to eat my dinner (which is a good thing) ... only problem left is if I'll be able to sleep tonight?!? @-) Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! :(( @peach20kr we're all overflowing with gratitude for all of your translations. I won't enumerate them all as my hands are still shaking from excitement/joy/disbelief... I'm a hair's breath away from going crazy, all because of these 2 lovebirds. 8-} @chocwenz thanks a bunch for posting the vid. Haven't watched the whole ep and to be honest, I really don't care at this point what happened in ep2. As soon as I saw your link, I just went straight to 6:47 (you crewmates know what this moment in the vid means right?!?) ;) Lost count now how many times I've played and replayed, played and replayed the call. :P @stekatta I told myself earlier that I won't do any analysis for today rather, I will just let myself enjoy 'THE MOMENT'. But as you have already pointed out to @chocwenz, me thinks too now why they showed Papa Minho's call or why Papa Minho of all the other SHINee boys?!? Obviously, SMT has really allowed it huh?!? :-bd Waaaaaaaaaaah!!! :(( Hmmm, last time I checked the show was called Amazing f(x). Why do I feel it should've been called 'Amazing MinSul'?!?

Guest zuhalhabibi

Wah my minsul feel Wah jinja

Guys lest say together we love minsul we love they r love for each other and we never forget them at all because we can't forget out heart minsul is our heart and our soul so we can't forget them at all they ate near to our life more then everyone :x

OK seriously this is one of the happiest days of my life after getting married and having kids and all that! hahah...
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, TO @peach20kr for all the wonderful spazz-worthy translations! You are really a treasure for this thread!

I am so happy to be able to spazz with you all-- better late than never!!

Guest cmshrty

I couldn't log in earlier and was dying to write a comment. I'm always stalking this thread and patiently waiting for something and it finally came.

One word: FINALLLLLYYYYYY

The awkward look on her face just goes to show how she did not really want that to air. It's ok Ssul, show offfff your man!!!!

Guest syrareyes

I wish amazing fx is shown here in oh too. Learning that Minho called Sulli (beating my pillow so bad now, I guess we minsullians now are! ) my heart skipped a bit! YAAAHHH MINSUL is for REal. can't wait for like 5 more years to come and see what these two will br up to then!! CHEERRSSS for our MinSul heart!!! :)

Archived