♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

goodnight fellow minsullians.....i'm gonna sleep now w/ a huge smile on my face, i think my heart gonna explode. I'M VERY HAPPY, NOW IT'S DEFINITELY CONFIRMED, minho & sulli always & forever!!!!! need i say more!!!!!!!  

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ht01

thank you @peach20kr I think all the unnies and ajumas have just died of excitement =)) including myself....I'm a first aider if anyone wants a CPR but I need to resuscitate myself first =))

MinSul just surprise us all the time...I'm so out of words.

Guest heide

i read in aprilbae account the firts one is1.marriage.9.space travel13.to travel with my boyfriend...hehe

Guest lyna1430292075

according to april bae, sulli's bucket lists that were underlined in this pic are :-
-marriage -space travel-to travel with my boyfriend
923002_526539197395493_1679580088_n.jpg

Guest lyna1430292075

Just a little clip of amber and minho but still there's minsul at the end OMG I NEED THE FULL ONE OMG PLEASE 

Guest peach20kr

C124B9ACBC841_zpsd59152fb.jpg

Sulli's bucket list

- getting married

- scuba diving

-look at the stars at a wide prairie

-swim without any equipment

-have a pajama party

-tattoo or 메나(mena?)

-camping (smore, meat, alcohol)

-safari tour

-space trip

-decorate my own house! interior!

-experience Kimjang(means making lots of kimchi in winter)

-Be good at cooking

-travel with boyfriend

-shop at the cute accessory store

-walk in a raincoat without an umbrella on a rainy day

-go to USA to study

-learn to play the guitar

Guest teruteru_chan

^ that is so adorable. first time hearing the llama song from amber & minho xDsulli is amused lol 
@timnat2010 thank you! :x i'm downloading the audio clip now HEH~ 
another fancam of jungliber at incheon airport by sulleim. they are such dorks :x 

Guest ravissant

OMG @peach20kr Eonnie!!! Waahh! I'm on phone mode @ the moment so I can't watch the preview of "f(x)'s Amazing." But good thing I'm the only one here at work at the moment so I was jumping up & down crazily reading your post on p1890. I can't wait for my lunch time so I can watch the vid! :-j

Guest Jeng1430292561

lyna said: Just a little clip of amber and minho but still there's minsul at the end OMG I NEED THE FULL ONE OMG PLEASE 

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli & soojung :x 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XORPbYY7fRAi think sulli was teasing soojung, making her flustered. soojung to sulli: 'do you wanna die?' that's the only thing i understand lol. jungli T^T
thanks, @peach20kr unnie for the translation of sulli's bucket list xD camping and s'more! AH HAH~ xDDDDDD gosh, i'm craving for some now. 

Guest azra1430292364

hi guysss!!!! im back !!!! sory for my sudden missing, actually i hv been lurking on this pages always ....when i heard about minho oppa calling sulli on amazing fx...i can't help but fangiring right now...i am so happy to hear that, its been a while we waiting for minsul moment...i never thought it will came out today...OMG!!!!!!!!!!! our minsul feel !!!!!! im dying to see the video if some of u have it...please post it....can't wait !!!!!!! now i can sleep better tonight... i know that our minsul is REAL!!!!
:x :x :x

Archived