♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Thank you so much dear @counsel05 .. I'm so glad i gotta Birthday wishes because i'm a Minsulshippers on this thread. 정말 감사합니다 :x

Happy Birthday to you!!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

Ok, so I don't know what the heck they're talking about and I don't think these parts were where Papa Minho mentioned liking 'In Your Eyes'.  Still, I find it amusing just watching these guys being interviewed. They soooo crack me up!!!    :))   While waiting to find the precious q&a 'Gujil-Gujil' vid, let's enjoy these first ...
Cr: nudepencil @YT

Remember in SHINee's Wonderful Days travelogue, Minho recorded a video that he hope he can share with his fans?

Here's his hard efforts!! It's pretty breathtaking... WOW.... Well done Minho!!! :-bd :-bd :x :x

First London : Captured, Filmed and Edited by Minho of SHINee 

cr: SMTown Youtube, shawolindo

bananali

said:

Remember in SHINee's Wonderful Days travelogue, Minho recorded a video that he hope he can share with his fans?Here's his hard efforts!! It's pretty breathtaking... WOW.... Well done Minho!!! :-bd :-bd :x :x

First London : Captured, Filmed and Edited by Minho of SHINee 

cr: SMTown Youtube, shawolindo

Guest minsullian

378169_463464963742024_1928718447_n.jpg374984_463465010408686_1938751721_n.jpg
425245_463464993742021_894298756_n.jpg
400677_463465157075338_1708937796_n.jpg

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"{EVENT} 130527 Minho - ‘Secret to Greatness’ Movie VIP Premiere (cto MinSul fb Fanpage) :x
He would be even hotter, if he removed his white polo. :\"> ;) $-) :-bd

Audio 130525 Shinee talk @ 5th anniversary party

Cr: mamiawza

@peach20kr, chingoo, please help to translate it for us?  Coz it seems that I heard Minho saying Jaehee

They seemed to be talking about Onew's "In your eyes"!?  I heard Minho laughing shyly before mentioning "Jaehee"

Timnat2010 said:

Audio 130525 Shinee talk @ 5th anniversary party

Cr: mamiawza

@peach20kr, chingoo, please help to translate it for us?  Coz it seems that I heard Minho saying Jaehee

They seemed to be talking about Onew's "In your eyes"!?  I heard Minho laughing shyly before mentioning "Jaehee"

Guest syahashim

i've watch the vid , Minho mentioning JaeHee at SHINee 5th anniversary that posted by @Timnat2010 ... Im just .... HAAAAAA how grateful i am right now !!!!And when Minho mention JaeHee Korean shawols were like " woaaaaaaaaa " . OMG , my minsul feels . / SPAZZING / SPAZZING / SPAZZING / ROLLING AROUND/
 tumblr_inline_mnfad5gXtZ1qz4rgp.gif
=))

Guest ht01

greetings my dear minsul family....I have been lurking for a while....I thought I better leave all the spazzing to the experts :x .

You know when your alone and you start thinking about things. Well minsul was one of those things I thought of today. Trying to put the puzzle together....reading the timeline of our dear Sullis ring. Then it hit me, I couldn't think of any other male idols apart from her suju oppas she is close to that will give Sulli something that has so much meaning. Also none of them will know her ring size right???? and having to ask her will not be a surprise gift.

Then the only person left is Papa Minho. Remember the SMTOWN that Minho wore Sullis ring :x :x That hit me....he knew her ring size from there.

My head is filled with MinSul only 8->

feel free to dream with me hahaha.

Archived