Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxstepp

IFlP5w6.jpg

Now, we all know where Minho got that pose yesterday at M! Countdown. ;)MINSULARITY! Haha!

P.S. Quite awkward. I was a lurker for months and I posted again. Haha. Hi guys! :D;)

120524 #MUSICBANKFanaccount

Minho has changed his phone. now he is using Samsung S4...

p/s: maybe he didn't change it, maybe he only bought new phone and still use the old one (iphone5).. but yeah i dunno :))

Guest uribaby

i just found this after wandering in youtube to watch fx and shinee's video then i realize something.. you know fx's song jet,right? have you ever saw the coreography? at the very beginning part, there is a part wher the five of them stand in line at the corner of the stage and when sulli sang "make you lose control" part they one by one open the formation just like what we saw in  sherlock's move when minho whisper "shinee's back" they also do the similar move. and what i like so much is their position, their position at that time is same, they stand in the front of the other member. kekeke, maybe when they talk with the coreograper to decide who stands where, one of them ask the coreographer to have the same position to imitiate each other. LOL my imagination is flying too far. anyway,here you go the video to compare ...
jet : 

sherlock : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8CrvQwEGk

anyway, i'm very happy to see that now there is so many video about TTBY or minsul, i'm happy to know that there are so many people out there that also love and appreciate our minsul. and when i open tumblr and search minsul, i saw a photo with so much reblog and like. i'm so happy  :)) . i hope there are many more people will watch the drama and BTS and fall in love with them and feel their chemistry then declare themselves as minsul shipper. kekekeeke

120325 Inkigayo Shinee CB stage

Remember this picture?  It's taken during Shinee CB stage-Sherlock ,when sulli came to support them

shinee_with_sulli_120325.jpg

Shinee's interview at inkigayo

Cr:SBSMusic1
This was discovered by our Chingoo here.  She found that Minho kept looking somewhere beyond the three girls interviewing them on the side of the stage, @ 17s, 33s, 1.15s and 1.27s.  We wonder if this could be a minsul moment, as Sulli might be talking to others backstage, visible from their point of view.  Taemin also looked at that direction twice and he seems giddy.  Minho's attention wasn't on the interview though. Actually, I am a bit curious why Sulli was there ALONE!  She was not the Inkigayo MC anymore at that time.  Also, we did not see other f(X) members in the photo she took with Shinee.

Guest zuhalhabibi

5 years with shinee oopas we all thankful from shinee oopas to come in our life we lOve them and we never forget them at all

@zee, chingoo, thanks.  Actually, most of my friends have switched from Apple to Samsung concerning their cellphone.  They said that the screen is larger and good for texting and taking/ viewing pictures.

I wonder if Minho changed his cellphone due to those reasons:  #the screen is larger, #good for texting and #taking/ viewing pictures.

Timnat2010 said:

@zee, chingoo, thanks.  Actually, most of my friends have switched from Apple to Samsung concerning their cellphone.  They said that the screen is larger and good for texting and taking/ viewing pictures.

I wonder if Minho changed his cellphone due to those reasons:  #the screen is larger, #good for texting and #taking/ viewing pictures.

@craziedayzie, yes, Sulli is with her cellphone all the time and everywhere. Actually, she seemed to be holding her cellphone too when she did that weird posture in a row with her members. Would someone help post it here?

The change of cellphone by Minho made me think that he started to be concerned about the function of it in his daily life.

Minho, arresso, you need a bigger screen for texting messages to your girl, you need a bigger screen for viewing info and pictures of your girl, right?

We understand.

coincidence?? maybe. but seems like they are destined for each other. even the numbering is the same.

Survey on 55 Contestants of 2013 Miss Korea:

Favorite male idol: #2 SHINee

03.jpg
cr: Nate Pann

Female idol with the style they want to copy: #2 Sulli

05.jpg
cr: Nate Pann

Full article here:
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/pann-2013-miss-koreas-surveyed-on.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Guest atqh_knn

Hey minsullians! Did you guys realize that sulli isn't wearing the chanel ring during her advanced birthday celebration with f(x) (refer to the picture posted by craziedayzie unnie above). Sorry, i'm in iphone mode. Which means that she only received the ring after her birthday! ;) She started wearing ring all the time when she was fliming in new zealand. She even worn it when she is in pyjamas? LOL. But it shows that the ring is really significant to her such that she wears it as part of her identity :-? :x :x

Hey minsullians! Did you guys realize that sulli isn't wearing the chanel ring during her advanced birthday celebration with f(x) (refer to the picture posted by craziedayzie unnie above). Sorry' date=' i'm in iphone mode. Which means that she only received the ring after her birthday! ;) She started wearing ring all the time when she was fliming in new zealand. She even worn it when she is in pyjamas? LOL. But it shows that the ring is really significant to her such that she wears it as part of her identity :-? :x :x [/quote']

@atqh_knn, chingoo, actually I previously posted a timeline for the appearance of Sulli's Chanel ring:

1/ the rumored gift and cake (the pink bag) as spotted by Minho's fans before he went to Japan on 29 March

2/ the filming of SKT LTE cf, which was on 1 April. This should be Sulli's first public appearance and maybe the first time they met as well after her birthday.

For the subsequent scenarios of the showing of the Chanel ring, you may refer to my previous post. Sorry that I am in iPhone mode and can't repost it here.

Archived