♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Thank you @stekatta for the special mention.  It really is worth back reading this thread, MinSullians.  One of the reasons why I'm back reading is to refrain myself from posting the same posts/insights/pics someone might have posted before.  And I don't want to always type "Sorry if this has been posted before" or "Has this been posted before?" every time I make my introductory statement on my post.  If you're not sure if certain pics or articles that you have read from another source about MinSul have been posted here before, I suggest you back read this thread first.  I hope you'll join me, especially the newbies, on this back reading quest.  I promise you you'll be surprised by how wonderful our old crew mates have gathered information about our OTP. :-c ^:)^ :-bd

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@chocwenz @jhologs happy birthday dear, ahh you getting old, right? lol don't worry I getting old also :)) love youuuu and hope you had and continue to have the best day!

sorry cant post gif/image, hhee have fun~ ♥ :x

Guest j311

@counsel05 thank you for the warm welcome! It indeed WAS @puppy8888 who told me to join in. I'd only just lurked...I belong to so many forums already...but she told me it was a great place to meet other people who love MinSul as much as we do, so I'm happy.

Looking around this place, I wish MinSul had a whole forum and not just a thread, haha. So much information to wade through, and I'm sure it will take me all summer to read!

Speaking of which, I don't read het fics, but I noticed that there is a whole bunch of MinSul fics being posted here.  Is there a directory?  (sorry, haven't backtracked yet.) I'm looking forward to reading some soon.  :)

@puppy8888 I debated for a long time, but a middle age ajumma like me should strike while the iron is hot or with one foot in the grave or something so I figured why not?! :) Besides, anything to support my darling SHINee and f(x) and precious MinSul! <3

[EDIT] Amazing f(x) first episode's preview is OUT ! *with ttby ost... xD~ || cr: sulli94net

Sulli Cut ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZFdePgNQ8ZA

Full ver ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oBnWT7O5Hk&feature=youtu.be

Guest peach20kr

Previously, KpopStarz reported that SHINEe Onew was set to emcee the upcoming EXO showcase for their comeback.
In a separate correspondence, SM Entertainment representatives have refuted the validity of this report.
According to SM Entertainment, "At the moment, we do not have any plans forEXO

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/065/11574065.html?cloc=

1366527771713_zps873dcd39.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/holicjs?Redirect=Log&logNo=130168560746

Guest ennovyhwang

Happy Birthday!!!! @chocwenz @jhologs @vyrmag Hope you guys have great one!!! :D :D :D

Oh, and by the way, any of you guys have Tumblr blogs? I want to follow MinSul related ones, or even your personal blogs because I have no one to follow. :)  I'm partly new (joined the past 2 years but forgot my password and I just decided to make a new one recently)
So if you guys have one, please message me yours and I will follow every single one of you. :) I will appreciate it too if you follow me back. ^_^
Annyeong! Take care!  :-*

@jhologs, thanks for your info about Sulli's coming-of-age celebration.  I wonder why there were still no pictures of her celebrating with her family or friends, unlike Luna.
@peach20kr, thanks for your clarification of news concerning Exo's CB and the postponement of f(X)'s CB (as in previous news, the staff said that they would CB in the first half of the year).  If they do their CB in late July, I really hope that Sulli can take part in some entertainment shows/ cfs (preferably the former).  This can help keep up the 'noise' of the group and we can have subtle Minsul moments as well.  Finger crossed for that!
Due to Jonghyun's injury, Shinee postponed the whole schedules of Japan Tour.  I am not sure about the updated one, as there were different versions that I came across in Shinee forum.  Anyway, I do hope that Minho can show his support to f(X)'s CB and wuli Minsul can have more time to meet up.
811 event is our premium of the year so far.  Let's spazz like crazy by then       

To @chocwenz and @jhologs
happybirthday20_vi.gif_480_480_0_64000_0
Wishing both of you.. Saengil Chukahae~~ May all the happiness be with both of you and have a blast chingoos!!
geburtstag-0105.gif

11 AUGUST...CAN'T WAIT FOR MINSUL!!!! :x I hope Sulli is not busy with f(x) CB at that time...please! please!  [-O< [-O<

130521 :: Minho at SM building today :x :x :x

BKyEUHSCAAAGtZH.jpg:large

I do not know if this was his car or not, lol. I focused with everything in it, maybe I see Sulli stuff there :))

edit to add:
he doesnt driving, lol. in my city, the driver sit on right side, but I forget if in Korea they sit on the left side .. biyane ladies, maybe this his hyung car.. lol

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: 130521 :: Minho at SM building today :x :x :x

BKyEUHSCAAAGtZH.jpg:large

I do not know if this was his car or not, lol. I focused with everything in it, maybe I see Sulli stuff there :))

sharing Sulli gif..
tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko1_250.gif tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko2_250.gif
tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko3_250.gif tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko5_250.gif
tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko4_250.gif tumblr_mn3jpzNhNc1s1vjoko6_250.gif

:D :D :D
credit to: jinriee tumblr
Of course Sulli-sshi..Eeeeeveryone feels comfortable around you especially this one person..ehem..ehem..Mr. Choi..ehem..Minho..hehehe... :D Though he seems so shy in the SKT CF BTS but we all know what happen behind the cameras..hohoho... ah! i forgot...and of course when they chit chatting over the phone..I bet Minho will be at most comfortable...hehehe ;))
tumblr_mn4ulnIrui1qihji8o1_250.gif tumblr_mn4ulnIrui1qihji8o2_250.gif

OOOOO MYYYY...Black suits + Charismatic Looks..keerrrggghhhhh!!!! Ya Choi Minho! Why are you so handsome???? Owkayy..how I wished the coordi noona unbutton his shirt up till his chest area...ehihihihihi!!! ;)) owkayy..i'm being pervy! :P
Welcome to all the newbies...Sorry can't greet you one by one..hihi...Hope you have a great time in here and please take your time to read the rules at the first page of the thread ya! Ahnyooong Minsullians chingooos!!! Take care everyone... :-h

9 Kinds of Korean Drama Couples At the heart of every Korean drama is its lead couple. But just what kind of lead couple is it?  This brief guide to some of the most common manifestations will help you know for sure.

(I only paste minsul part, read about other couples here >> CLICK)

The cohabiters (Coupleum acrossthehallicum)

As seen in:
To the Beautiful You and Personal Taste

To-the-Beautiful-You-Choi-Seol-Ri-Min-Ho

Natural habitat: Shared living spaces Distinguishing characteristics: awkward bathroom encounters, pajamas For most human beings, excessive exposure to any person or thing leads to annoyance and eventual hatred. A defense mechanism unique to Human beingus spp. Kdramatis, on the other hand, causes a reaction that is closer to adoration. Researchers have confirmed seemingly limitless examples of this response. Whether the subjects start off as best friends, worst enemies, or complete strangers, the time they’re forced to spend together fighting over the TV remote ensures they end up as lovers.
cr: B2STFINITEngSub

Archived