♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Welcome dearest Eonnie @glade0912!   :D  I'm glad you finally joined us...I found this pic on fb.  Sulli w/o make-up...600858_456190771136110_516681064_n.jpg
cr. MinSul Couple fb page
This is a beautiful fan art...525370_251226721683991_1198127198_n.png
cr. MinSul Forever fb page

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cmshrty

SEMESTER'S FINALLY OVER SO BRING IT ON MINSUL FANVIDS! I WILL FIND YOU :)) :)) :)) lol

Now time to also catch up with all the fanfics all of you have created for the past few months! So thank you all for writing them :) OH, and I see a To the Beautiful You marathon soon for me! Miss all their interactions on there :D

Counting on moments to happen soon :)

Guest tenzeronine

I update my other fic "wish for you" here is chapter one http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/434400/1
:)

Guest ravissant

SEMESTER'S FINALLY OVER SO BRING IT ON MINSUL FANVIDS! I WILL FIND YOU :)) :)) :)) lol

Now time to also catch up with all the fanfics all of you have created for the past few months! So thank you all for writing them :) OH, and I see a To the Beautiful You marathon soon for me! Miss all their interactions on there :D

Counting on moments to happen soon :)

Welcome back, chingoo! I've been re-watching TTBY lately too. I can't wait for your MinSul fanvid finding! I'm not too keen on doing so like you. :D

@ravissant thanks...I really like sulli i could simply predict by merely looking at her pictures that she's such a nice, sweet and caring lady...our minho feels it too that's why i do feel she's taken by her charm....that's my intuition, and i believe in the near future we'll be hearing news of them a official couple...my my i think i returning to my teenage days hahaha just can't get over...wanna tell you guys everyday a watch TTBY for just even one episode hahaha as of this writing i'm watching eps 9...nyt nyt, guys, have a nice dream...

Guest syrareyes

let me just share that my sister and got to talk again after a month and topic was kpop.lol especially minsul her friends happened to be avid/shawol/shippers of minho and sulli too. and today after watching minhos fhnny vids on youtube (sulli vids too ofcourse) I got LSS to his funny singing of Ringdingdongringdingdong and after sharing the vid to my sister she had it also as her LSS! I miss sulli and minho!!! :(((

Guest syrareyes

@glade0921 hi po!:)) likewise I'm also new on this thread and I could tell that members here are one of the sweetest and kindest.they have to be given credits too specially the admins for always poating the lateat bout the two!:')

ENJOY!!!

Guest syrareyes

@stekkata where could we purchase those calendars?:(( don't seem to have it here in the philippines! :(( I badly miss SULLI! yeah she should stop her ninja moves this days...

Guest pinkdreams

Hey Chingus, the next chapter of TTBY fanfic is up ,enjoy yay http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438372/7/to-the-beautiful-you-california-dreaming-choiminho-minsul-tothebeautifulyou-ttby Pls review :-)

Guest peach20kr

bfc089ce-2ab3-4d9c-b013-32a6fa3be34c_zps

I bought Minho perfume the other day. it has a little stronger scent than I expected and very familiar scent.

the salesclerk said the best selling perfume was Onew's, and I also think Onew perfume is my taste.

I saw this video long time ago but just now I know what she meant.. :))

"Sulli telling a skinny fan to eat more" :))

tumblr_mkufbp7C7N1rzajnvo1_250.gif tumblr_mkufbp7C7N1rzajnvo2_250.gif

sulli is a very concerned girl, I dont wonder why minho looks so chubby... :x

minho reaction:

"minsullians, you know thaaaaat?????" :)) =))

tumblr_mmkvr2UTd01qaxukqo1_1280.jpg

puppy8888 said: @stekatta

BELATED HAPPY BDAY MINSULLIAN CHINGU <3

omg I love the fact that you put up your amazing calendar here for us to see :)
what i love the most is the fact the MINSUL ARE FEATURED FOR MAY IN THE CALENDAR OMG :x :x :x

Im guessing that the printing press are also SECRET MINSULLIANS AS WELL =)) =)) =))

first cordi noonas, then etude, and now sm's printing press are MinSullians hahaha
the virus spreads SO FAST =))

Guest parkhyerin

tikah said: Ahnyong Minsullian Chingoo!!! :-h
@parkhyerin Welcome back chinguu.. >:D< You went off for vacation?? aaahhh..jealous of you..i really in need of vacation after a hectic weeks at the office...fuu~~~ hehe..happy backreading dear... :)>-

Guest alejandragrande

tumblr_mmfh9lqaHp1s5lalco1_1280.png

i really don't know if this has been posted before but this kind of confessions just make me wants to get to know her in real life , waoooo she really is a GODDES no wonder why uri papa minho is drooling about this GEORGOUS lady.  

cr : confess - fx .tumblr

Guest lyna1430292075

Sulli today omg I MISS HER SO MUCHHHH she looks so beautiful and her hair looks longer!! :x
54205395.jpg

cr : as tagged

Archived