♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nilmemories

Both Minho and Sulli look more charming but more skinny nowadays, you guys agree? I personally love to see them a little chubby. Ahhh, I miss Minsul moments. I gotta watch TTBY again tonight. I can't count how many times I've watched already, just love to see them together. At least in the drama, I can see them :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

#FIREShowcase

Minho: 'Today is the day when everyone and I become couples!!!!!'

Key: 'Ah? What does this means?!'

**Minho then turn towards the back and did something...**

Key: 'You ... enough..' Minho (wearing the FIRE Showcase merchandise's ring): 'Everyone has the same!!! Couple Ring!!!'

via: Locktan

hmmmmmmmm.... I smell something fishy here.... :x :x :x

@tikah thanks for posting them SPAO photos....WOW as always our Sulli is picture perfect. Vic looks like she's afraid of Donghae X_X and Siwon oppa give our Sulli some room to breathe :D your making her boyfriend jealous ;). and that last photo boys boys give her a little space... :D

After Minho answered his fav line in the song Fire, a question raised on "Where is the angle of the heart?" (referring to a line in the lyrics mentioning the angle of the heart).

Taemin then poked Minho's left chest.

In the end Onew touched his leg and answered, "Here?" and received a light kick from Minho. :))

(korea_shygeeks)

Minho seemed to be in good mood today - Waved his hands a lot, when someone called his name he'd turned towards that direction, showed his tongue, did weird dance, put on the twinkling ring and claimed anybody else wearing that ring is his couple, kept turning back and walked backwards when they're leaving the stage.

(M_leesm)

okaay, seems like our mino ssi really happy nowadays, hhaa.. too happy because you now officially dating with someone? :x

#FireShowcase ~ Minho part

MC: If you could be born again, what would you be?

Minho: myself

Key: which part of yourself do you like the best? ~1) face 2) body 3) height 4) voice 5) me (Key)

Minho chose 2 (his body)

cr:thaluuu

*I love the way mino want reborn to be himself, hahhaa if he isnt reborn as minho, he cannot be Sulli's kang tae joon anymore :)) gratefulman :")

130402 #FireShowcase

Taemin said that he woke up 3 hours before recording to warm up his throat, or else his voice won't be good.

Minho then went on "Fire~~" with voice like a goat, to which Key reacted, "Can you please, don't?" (YJmax_sakutan)

:)) :)) :)) :))

hello! its me again. is any one can help me  is theres any way i can read the fanatics TO LOVE YOU TILL THE END plssssss... one of my fov story...

hi welcome to this thread. yeah you can. just add the author as your friend. you need to sign up an account first.

Guest ravissant

Minho Fire Showcase 4/2/1372644_504370652945681_2074421399_n.jpg
cr. Rominox630, April Bae575810_503959659653447_1479711451_n.jpg
cr. April BaeThis is the 1st time I've seen this pic of Sulli so I apologize in advance if it has been posted.

Guest ravissant

Lol April Bae on fb posted a comparison pic of Minho & Shawol couple ring vs MinSul couple ring. I wanted to post it, but I'm on hp mode...

Guest zuhalhabibi

No one like my minho oopa he is the one and sulli too they are the best couple in the world forever :x :x :\">

Guest ravissant

hi!!! i'm new here...pls be good to me' date=':) i've been crazy to this MINSUL for long time, and i really love then so much... hope this coming april we see more Minsull. goodbless[/quote']

Welcome @Lhourie!

Archived