♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest charlenelola b

While watching SHINee wonderful day ep 7 RAW ... I saw this pic :D
3-31-2013+7-51-52+PM.jpg

I'm so curious why they change Minho's pic to Key's pic... I'm so curious Yeah.... I'm craving for eng sub....

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyeoptaminsul

charlenelola b said: While watching SHINee wonderful day ep 7 RAW ... I saw this pic :D
3-31-2013+7-51-52+PM.jpg

I'm so curious why they change Minho's pic to Key's pic... I'm so curious Yeah.... I'm craving for eng sub....

@peach20kr as always thanking you for the translations and fan accounts you share about Minsul to us.

Aside from that happy to hear that South Korea is peaceful. ;):)

Make peace not war !! :)>- so let's spread the love

coz Minsul is love ;) :x

p.s.

@bananali thank you for sharing the Wonderful Day BM. I love the music they used in the show. :-bd ;)

@peach20kr wahhh noona thank you so muchhhhh..... :'( and for all additional info abt minho's perfume and his interest in the scent of yeoja, I ask you just last night and now... ahhhhh 감사합니다 noona!!!!!! ♥

p/s: for @charlenelola pls edit and remove ur dream team vid above dear.. :) thx bfore, hahaha

Guest tenzeronine

I'm reading an entry in Seoulistic about Quirky and Interesting Korean Fashion and this part caught my eyes.

Couples T’s (커플티)
In Korea, public displays of love have been taken to a whole new level :P It’s quite typical to see Koreans wearing couple shirts at any special event, or even just on an ordinary day! Couple shirts don’t necessarily have to be exactly the same, but you can also see people who go out in similar outfits: matching shirts with different colors, hats, and even backpacks. Oh, and matching shoes. Now that’s love at its finest!

hmmmp, doesn't Uri MinSul have something like this? =)) ;))

Guest akvsaf

bananali said:

Hello MinSullians.. Wow what a day it has been... anyways....

I finally found out the secret identity of mystery guy who was standing next to Sulli... @alecita...quoting the picture u posted before... 

alecita said:
130330 Sulli - Etude House Blog Update 
cr: VALSK

Guest nislatif

tenzeronine said: I'm reading an entry in Seoulistic about Quirky and Interesting Korean Fashion and this part caught my eyes.

Couples T’s (커플티)
In Korea, public displays of love have been taken to a whole new level :P It’s quite typical to see Koreans wearing couple shirts at any special event, or even just on an ordinary day! Couple shirts don’t necessarily have to be exactly the same, but you can also see people who go out in similar outfits: matching shirts with different colors, hats, and even backpacks. Oh, and matching shoes. Now that’s love at its finest!

hmmmp, doesn't Uri MinSul have something like this? =)) ;))

Guest charlenelola b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Dz9eTs0xSJI 

MinSul for our Minsul shippers... and I want to say sorry for my mistake last time...

Archived