Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@flamingsmile,

Chingoo, the two are different! 

I guess that Minho did enjoy the fashion display itself in both events.  Just that for the previous one (25 Oct 2012,Suecomma Bonnie's Seoul Fashion Week ) , our Minsul had probably not seen each other for long.  Accordingly, they seemed to be spotted hugging each other and joking with each other all the time, ie a RECHARGING meet-up for them.  This time, it's only a job for Minho, though he may have paid attention on the fashion displayed for purchasing good stuff for Sulli and himself...

Thanks God now my internet connection had recovered :'(

TIME TO FANGIRLING!! :))

@timnat2010 @jaysay yeah dear it's true!!! since this is SM drama, they have meetings and discuss this carefully.. I'm sure, Minho was chosen first (since he is the perfect category for kang tae joon).. then, Minho may be given the choice of an existing category or perhaps he alone decides who the girl fit to be his co-star in TTBY since this has to do with who is going to kiss him more than 50 times, it should not be just ANYONE! :))
just a cute girl and he likes the most fitting for it! sorry if my feelings are too deep, hahhaaa I AM AN ADDICT!! =))

Guest flamingsmile

@Timnat2010 @jaysay @zee HAHAHA...!!! Absolutely agree o.m.g!! Sulli bday, can't wait any longerrr!! :-D

Guest teruteru_chan

minho looking fab it's like 'i'm judging you, people' lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzlVj70Ykg0&list=UUD7c9jtarR6YX0stwCsSfJA&index=2credit: dreaming129

@teruteru_chan tanks for that vid...its funny in a way because Minho just had that...I really dont want to be here look on his face :D .

Guest ravissant

Thanks God now my internet connection had recovered :'(

TIME TO FANGIRLING!! :))

@timnat2010 @jaysay yeah dear it's true!!! since this is SM drama, they have meetings and discuss this carefully.. I'm sure, Minho was chosen first (since he is the perfect category for kang tae joon).. then, Minho may be given the choice of an existing category or perhaps he alone decides who the girl fit to be his co-star in TTBY since this has to do with who is going to kiss him more than 50 times, it should not be just ANYONE! :))

just a cute girl and she likes the most fitting for it! sorry if my feelings are too deep, hahhaaa I AM AN ADDICT!! =))

Maybe Key didn't really want to be the male lead, but instead just wanted to be one of the other characters like Kwang Hee's.

:P

Guest jhologs

ravissant said:

zee

wrote:

»

Thanks God now my internet connection had recovered

:'(

<br />

<br />

TIME TO FANGIRLING!!

:))

<br />

<br />

@timnat2010

@jaysay

yeah dear it's true!!! since this is SM drama, they have meetings and discuss this carefully.. I'm sure, Minho was chosen first (since he is the perfect category for kang tae joon).. then, Minho may be given the choice of an existing category or perhaps ...

Guest charlenelola b

Do anyone saw eng sub of ep6 of SHINee's Wonderful day??? Can you please help me to watch it.... please... Thank you in advance

Archived