♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

@liana, thanks for the photo.  So, apparently Shinee and f(X) got meetings with the SM staff yesterday coz other members were spotted as well. 
Let's recall some of the sweet Minsul moments in Rm while waiting hard for their show-up on 28 March 

Cr:The Dinnadindin

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick  note on a few FanFic updates.....

There is a new story " My Innocent Girl" by minsul_droidoflov

The forward up but it seems like it may be written in Indonesian...  It would be great if it  is in English so I can  enjoy the story .  However, It is nice for our crew members that are from Indonesia  to be able to read it first in their language.     Keep in mind ... I could be wrong .. hehe... I guess we will find out in Chapter 1  :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/412564/my-innocent-girl-khuntoria-taeber-minsul-indonesia-minhoxsulli-nichkhunxvictoria-taeminxamber

For the Love of Money  by our @Suelli4ever has updated chapter 4

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/409486/4/for-the-love-of-money-minho-sulli-minsul

some of our other crew members authors had updates today......  All are wonderful stories ...let me know if you need the links

Authors: ( I apologize if I miss any of our wonderful author-nims update for today)

@foxiscully,  @tenzeronine, @Minsul21, @ alfike

However, there are  so many new  MinSul fanfics that are being added daily.   Some are not  part of our thread  but we are tied together  by the love of MinSul...

Happy reading!!!

:x ^:)^

Guest ravissant

@tenzeronine, I was thinking the same thing!  That's by far my most favorite picture out of all the pictures of him from today's fashion show pictures.  Such Charisma this man exudes!  

Guest tenzeronine

ravissant said: @tenzeronine, I was thinking the same thing!  That's by far my most favorite picture out of all the pictures of him from today's fashion show pictures.  Such Charisma this man exudes!  

Guest nilmemories

counsel05 said:
K8JMetw.jpg

WAAAHHHHH the popping veins is BACK BACK BACK...
Thank you for posting the dashing pics of Minho @liana @ravissant and @zee.
And this ...
hdaqo.png

Oozing with sex appeal!!!!!Minho is indeed EXTRAORDINAIRE. :x :D 
tumblr_mdlpiyX5mX1rieg24o1_400.gif

Guest bananadana

Most recently I’ve been busy recording for f(x)’s album and preparing for promotions. I hope that you anticipate f(x), who will come with a new image.

Sulli (130321 Style1’s April Issue)
[via lunewcouple@tumblr]

Comparing the two fashion show photos says it all. The poker face when he's by himself and the smiley face when he was with Sulli....love can do so many things :x :x. Can really change a person overnight :D

Guest alexandralim

@liana, thanks for the photo.  So, apparently Shinee and f(X) got meetings with the SM staff yesterday coz other members were spotted as well. 

Let's recall some of the sweet Minsul moments in Rm while waiting hard for their show-up on 28 March 

Cr:The Dinnadindin

Hahahah know what am I thinking? Perhaps a new drama for our minsul!! Muahahaha of f(shinee) drama that they are working on now? :D ESPECIALLY BOTH MINSUL WE AT SM OFFICE.

Archived