Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alecita

NEWS

5 SM Artist Teams (Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, SHINee. And F(x)) will participate in '10 Corso Como Seoul Melody'. 5 hit songs by the SM artists will be remixed by indie musicians, giving it a new flavor. It will be sold as '5-collaboratio­n limited edition' along with DBSK's bear brick, Super Junior's Super Sunglasses, SNSD's Carven Collar, SHINee's Tombrown cardigan, and F(x)'s Audio Technical Headset.

They will also have an exclusive launching party on 28th in Seoul Myeongdong 10 Corso Como Avenuel store. SM artists and others will attend event including Boa.

Starting on 28th launching party, the compilation album digital copy and 5 limited edition will be sold on 10 Corso Como Seoul Avenuel Store, and Online store (eshop.10corsoc­omo.co.kr)

Trans Nksubs 
cr: Dzikrina Tresna Savitri

@nfma... Happy Birthdae to u sista!!

88895.gif\

May u have a wonderful time with family and friends!! ;)

@nilmemories... I guess I have not welcome u yet right? Hi there and have fun spazzing here in our MinSul thread ya... :-bd :-bd

@peach20kr.. its okie dear... u have been a great contributor.. :)

@lovelyrainy @nilmemories @liyun194 @liana.. tanks for all the info for Minho's Dream Team appearance in Vietnam... He's looking great there...

@ravissant... u've been keeping the thread energy up with ur wonderful pics n fanarts dear.. Gumawo.... :x :x

Guest alecita

INFO
SM Artists on W Korea: TVXQ's Changmin + Suju's Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Kangin + SNSD's TaeTiSeoYul + SHINee's 5 mems + f(x)'s 5 mems

cr: SuneyABo

Guest kyeoptaminsul

when minho and sulli far apart from one another 
tumblr_lo9tpzWvqs1qkhdcd.gif

tumblr_mj8vyuwKY01rkkz1co1_500.gif

and when they're going back to korea and near each other again 
tumblr_mf7cc2SvlO1rux4kjo2_500.gif

tumblr_mjf4y6jQeU1s82lexo2_500.gif

tumblr_lpb0esQZ851qkhdcd.gif

Guest alecita

[PIC] These are the products of Collaboration for "10 Corso Como Seoul Melody":
f (x) + AUDIO TECHNICA - set of headphones
527768_550265608350904_364189534_n.jpg

via: kbnye

Guest nilmemories

I don't know how to post a clip yet so please follow the link. OMG, he's just too cute. Minho ya! You're killing this nuna :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q57tY94Y448

Guest nilmemories

nilmemories said: I don't know how to post a clip yet so please follow the link. OMG, he's just too cute. Minho ya! You're killing this nuna :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q57tY94Y448

Guest kayteezz

What someone on Fanfiction wrote about minsul: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/379274/24/looks-like-love-fxband-minho-shinee-sulli-minsul

For me, MINSUL is particularly meaningful because I was not interested in either Shinee or f(x) or even Korean music culture until I started watching To the Beautiful You. They are the truest pairing me to because I was entirely unbiased when I first started shipping them.

To be honest, I did not even start shipping MINSUL when I was watching TTBY. I respect Minho but his acting was unnatural. Yet I was charmed by many scenes because while Minho’s acting usually seemed too serious, there were sweet moments with Sulli when his expressions became real and natural. I think he was actually being himself, and those moments were truly heartfelt for him.

I started to ship MINSUL when I saw a Behind the Scenes clip where Minho and Sulli are playing around and holding the fans at each other. Their relationship off-screen is much more touching and genuine than their acting on-screen.

Many people think that MINSUL seems like an oppa-dongsaeng relationship but I think minstal are the real siblings. It doesn’t really make sense to think a pairing is perfect because they have identical personalities or common interests. Minho and Krystal are similar since they both seem to work hard to present an image of being cool and confident.

That is why both of them love Sulli; she always softens their hearts and makes them laugh. Krystal becomes much more down-to-earth and open when she is around Sulli, and Sulli always supports her (like when she defended Krystal when she was called out for having poor attitude). Just like Krystal, Minho is the kind of cocky person who doesn’t like anyone to see his flaws or vulnerabilities. Although he is usually masculine and competitive, and he acts very confident even when he is around Krystal or Yuri, he becomes so child-like when he is around Sulli. He tousles her hair and pokes her cheeks and plays around with her, rather than trying to be charismatic. 

Nobody else has this kind of effect on him except for Taemin. Taemin and Sulli are very similar (even in their pure looks), and Minho has said many times that he would date Taemin as a girl. 

Furthermore, Sulli may seem like a simple-minded person, but she is actually quite interesting. That is why she is close to many quirky people such as Heechul and Key, and she attracts unconventional artists like GD. I think Minho recognizes this, so he has been acting more ridiculous recently. He kept putting that trophy over his members’ heads and then he even mentioned that he thought of himself as a boring person in one of the Wonderful Day episodes.

She also isn't easily charmed. I think she is actually quite reserved, especially since she has said that she rarely expresses parts of herself. She never names any real ideal types, since she once said Kwanghee as a joke and also sixty-year-old actor Ahn Sung Ki (because he has a gentle smile). That is why Minho had to send her messages first, although she has opened up a lot since she now messages him to "cheer up, oppa" when he is working abroad and even posts her support on me2day. He also used to show off his body onstage, but Sulli didn't seem to be impressed with his abs (since she laughed and said there were too many "lines'). She has said that the manly type is alright but she prefers a sentimental person who will talk to her first. I think Minho has changed a lot to become more caring rather than cocky. Key used to say that Minho was the "existence of selfishness" but recently, he said that Minho is too generous.  

Ultimately, when he is around other women, he acts manly and charismatic. But he becomes gentle and playful around Sulli, helping her to take off the hockey gear during Running Man and playfully tugging on her shirt behind the scenes of High Cut. He always endeavors to catch her attention. They are like children; isn't that the purest kind of love?

I haven’t seen her act as open about her feelings for Minho but I think it is because she is shy and modest (and secretive) about how she feels. Usually, it is easy for her to be candid about her closeness with people who she cares about (on a platonic level). She gifted a hand-knit scarf to Heechul and sent home-made cookies to Kim Ji Hoon. And she even has couple items with Jiyoung. 

There is no way that Minho and Sulli are not close. In the DATV interview, she said that they communicated their feelings throughout the filming of TTBY and she even started to cry whenever she saw Tae Joon crying. However, she doesn't want to make their closeness too obvious. If they were only oppa-dongsaeng who were close like her and Heechul, she wouldn’t be so quiet about her friendship, right? She has a much more subtle connection with Minho. (Does that make sense?) 

So that’s why I ship Minsul.

Guest ravissant

Re-posting cute pics of Sulli on Happy Camp as I'm watching the full video of it.
IMG_3079_copy_zpsdea290a6.jpg
She blocked her ears with her fingers the whole time the others were playing the balloon popping game.  She looked so cute standing there by herself like this.
17659_615655255118060_52947032_n.jpg
This guy...the camera focused on him a couple of times & he had the same expression every time.
8570839532_917b9e5f40.jpg
WTH, man?!!

Archived