Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

[Fanacc] F(x)'s performance at SXSW

The crowd for f(x) was crazy! Everyone was chanting and screaming for them. They were definitely the headlining act that people came to see

People cheered for all the bands but the atmosphere when f(x) came out was like night and day. Huge cheers.

cr Sulli Choi Couple Shippers & Dorae Choco

Guest nislatif

Sulli in Happy Camp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FyPgv8Z4J80#!

cr Sulli Choi Couple Shipper & Dorae Choco

Guest nislatif

Ficworms : the long awaited fics are updated!

Rm when we run together http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368458/5/running-man-when-we-run-together-fxband-minho-shinee-sulli-minsul

Unexpected family http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250459/13/unexpected-family-angst-fluff-minho-pregnancy-smut-sulli-minsul

Ok thats it for tonight! Til later! I miss everyone here, pogoshipunde!

ArtsBeat - New York Times Blog

March 13, 2013, 10:14 am class="entry-title"SXSW Music: Korean Pop With Its Own Special f(x)
By JON PARELES
F(x) at South by Southwest.Josh Haner/The New York Times F(x) at South by Southwest.

Mystique does not thrive at South by Southwest. It is very rarely a festival where the polished pop star bestows a slick, remote performance on distant fans and then disappears back behind the veil of celebrity. The clubs where most gigs take place are too small and the stages are too low for that; audience members are close enough to see musicians eye to eye. They can probably run into them backstage, too, loading their own equipment into the van. Even at larger places, the stars don’t get to bring their custom-built stages, lights and sound systems; they play in the existing setups, like the big bumpy back yard of a barbecue place or a generic temporary stage in a warehouse or a vacant lot. Performers also experience the same Texas weather — summery even in March — that audiences do. It’s a kind of leveler; who are you without your gimmicks, and how do your songs really hold up?

But along came f(x), a five-woman group from South Korea — four of them under 21 — that is a female “idol band” from the artificial world of K-pop. On the model of American boy bands like ‘N Sync, idol bands are assembled, trained, choreographed and supplied with material by their management companies.

F(x) is reportedly one of the more daring idol bands; one of the five women’s costumes was a modified T-shirt from the horror-punk band the Misfits. They have song titles like “Hot Summer,” “Danger” and

which were all part of the group’s brief set, sung (in Korean, with English refrains) to prerecorded tracks that closely follow American and European electropop. The group didn’t have its lasers, but it did have video screens. The set was all catchiness and choreography, with lots of angular elbow and shoulder action, like Janet Jackson above the waist; hip motion, not so much. ”Hot Summer” included one move like wiping sweat off the girl’s forehead. The group was impeccable, twitching and twirling and hitting its marks with smiles while an audience full of Korean girls squealed and took photos. SXSW or not, this was pop, and no one wanted idols brought down to earth.

cr: The New York Times, fxfeeds

12 Tallest Female Idols in the Group 

[Eye Candy Ranking by allkpop]
1. SNSD's Sooyoung
2. F(x)'s Sulli
3. 2NE1's Bom
4. T-ara's Eunjung
5. AOA's Hyejeong
6. Nine Muses' Sera
7. Hello Venus' Nara
8. SISTAR's Soyu
9. KARA's Jiyoung
10. Dal Shabet‘s Subin
11. Miss A's Suzy
12. After School's UEE

Sulli was ranked second out of all girl groups on this existing list!

130313 SXSW f(X) performance fanaccount  Cr: kyuclam

I JUST GOT HOME FROM SEEING F(X).
AND OKAY.
YOU GUYS. THEY WERE UNBELIEVABLE.
I need to calm down, haha, ahhh. This is just going to be one giant stream of consciousness incoherent mess, so I apologize in advance but okay.
We got there at about 5:30-5:45 and waited in line until 7:30 when we were FINALLY let in and the first band had already started but we didn’t care because it wasn’t f(x). And I’m not even going to talk about the opening acts because that isn’t what is important here.

Cont'd

And Luna actually stuck out the most to me, she was happy and smiley the WHOLE TIME and kept waving to all the parts of the audience and I’m 83% positive we made eye contact at some point when I was waving to her and she would put her hand in the crowd and she was precious.
But hot damn are they all unbelievably gorgeous and flawless and I’m still in awe of their beauty how to people look like that in real life.

Guest parkhyerin

ahh today, It's 14th March , in means it's White Day in Korea! Boys confess their love to girls with candy...
AAAAAAAAAAA PALLI SULLI, PALLI GO BACK TO KOREA !!!! :>

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

@teruteru_chan   You're right... Geongook university.. thanks for clarification..(geundae is the abbreviation of Geungook University..LOL..I used Konglish...)             and thanks for your impressive comments, too..  Gamsahanmida again (thanks again)

@bananali he's probably texting her to hurry home as it is white day today...lol.

@jaysay that makes two of us :-D

The expression on his face says it all. When are the girls heading back home??? Does anyone know pls???

@teruteru_chan Sulli does look slimmer. Yes with the comeback not far away, I too think that's the reason for her weight loss. But I'm glad to see she is still smiling.

On the other hand, Krystal doesn't need to loose any more weight. She looks fine the way she is now...if she looses anymore, I'm afraid of what it will do to her.

EVERYBODYYYYYYY !!!

HAHAHA I've been watching shinee wonderful day ep.4 and you know what!!! ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so exited right nowwww...

okaaaay! *breathe* Minho have a ring back tone!! this is such an old song..

the singer is Yoo Young Jin (유영진) with the title (그대의 향기) and it's mean "THE SCENT OF YOU" or "YOUR FARFUME" !!!

AASSDFGHHJJJ..... *backtomysweetrealityagain*

you know why right why I am so exiiiiited right now.. look at this song.. this song was released more than 20 years ago.. such an old song but however this song are very romantic too!!!!

Minho yaa.. I dunno if you have a lot of romantic side like that.. you're very attracted with girl farfume.. to the extent that you use it as your ring back tone .. so when sulli called you, she will always feel how much you miss her farfume scent.. huhuhuhuu Im so jealous with ur relationship minsul T.T

and now.. I already know and increasingly believe how much Sulli means for minho .. all he did was so specific .. he really loves her ..

Minho really love sulli.. sincha sincha saranghamnida... *crying*

and my special request to @peach20kr.. unnie yaa.. please looking for the lyric of this song.. I cant find it :( ur contribution are our miracle..

Archived