• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@teruteru_chan I have a real korean security number dear!!!!! ahhhh but I am not home right now.. I'll do it tonight.. ahhh I'm so happy coz u already find it dear!!!! love yaa :*

*brbtowork*

Guest teruteru_chan

^ thanks! (: actually with the KSSN, it's very easy to sign up. you'd only need an ID, password, nickname and email address. 

^ thanks! (: actually with the KSSN' date=' it's very easy to sign up. you'd only need an ID, password, nickname and email address. [/quote']

hmm... btw, cud you do that? so we could watching it asap.. I will tell u my kssn number if you want..

teruteru_chan said: the girls are so pretty in the video! but why is luna suddenly so tall? lolbaby ssul hardly spoke anything. 
anyway, i need help. apparently, the datv interview is able to be downloaded via torrent. but the torrent link is in a korean website which asks for the korean social security number in order to register. could someone please sign up at the page please if you happen to have a security number? link here: http://www.filedok.com/or @peach20kr, if you don't mind signing up HAHAH! 
the screencap of the video is like this. hyunwoo is in the interview too but i don't think he was interviewed at the same time with minho and sulli. the room he was in looks different.

Guest teruteru_chan

the torrent link can be found here if you have an account http://etorrent.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_tvideo&wr_id=458440

that's a very good question, @counsel05. there might be a possibility that downloading is charged. it looks like 1 won = 20MB or something like that. i am not completely sure. 

counsel05 said: teruteru_chan said: the torrent link can be found here if you have an account http://etorrent.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_tvideo&wr_id=458440

that's a very good question, @counsel05. there might be a possibility that downloading is charged. it looks like 1 won = 20MB or something like that. i am not completely sure. 

Guest teruteru_chan

^it works wonderfully! thanks! i'm downloading it too xD 
the whole thing funnily reminds me of the clubbox era. 

Guest bananadana

Sulli at Incheon Airport, heading to Austin, TX for SXSW
scaled.php?tn=0&server=878&filename=q1wk

She has a different necklace now...The Tiffany pendant, gone!! :-O :-O
Am I seeing this right?

Guest anne nicolecarig

bananadana said: Sulli at Incheon Airport, heading to Austin, TX for SXSW
scaled.php?tn=0&server=878&filename=q1wk

She has a different necklace now...The Tiffany pendant, gone!! :-O :-O
Am I seeing this right?

Guest bananadana

oops haha it's still there.. I thought it was different because of the lighting. The bear necklace is still there too. :D
BFEo90eCQAA0Y8G.jpg

Guest wendy2817

Sulli is getting more and more beautiful these days don't you think? There must be some reasons, i think i know. :>

Archived