♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest chellaaa

liana said:

@fizaz said:

@liana is that Hongki FT Island?

I think so.  And Hongki is close to Sulli, too!

It seems like both sulli and minho has their own circle friends.. They both close with same ppl.. Heechul, changmin, donghae, hongki, etc... Come to think about it, isnt that a couple thing??? Like they always been close in the same circle of friends, yet they are so awkward and try to shield their closeness in public.. Even after they shot drama together...

Its not a kyuline.. It not a heeline.. I think its MINSULINE :x :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Guys, the pair of shoes Minho is wearing are called "Diadora Maverick."8702877001_2099de92f5_z.jpg

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/07/the-80-greatest-sneakers-of-the-80s/diadoramaverick

539434056_tp.jpg
Now if only we can find a pic of Sulli wearing the same ones.

Guest ravissant

Ooh!  Do they look like Diadora Mavericks?Sulli+Sneakers.jpg

Which MV s this again?
edit-oops!  She's wearing Pumas, right?  Sorry, I got excited there for a moment. :\">

Guest liana1430291924

@fizaz Sorry dear for the late reply. Going in and out of the forum.  But I think your question has been answered already :D 

Timnat2010 said:

liana said:

@fizaz said:

@liana is that Hongki FT Island?

I think so.  And Hongki is close to Sulli, too!

@Timnat2010 really?

i guess, its better to make friends with all oppas who close to Ssul :))

maybe minho try to get sulli's oppas permission to date their little sister :))

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Hello crewmates. 
Aren't we all happy that SHINee made a successful comeback (in Korea) with one full album.? ;)With a comeback comes overwhelming promotions. They are practically EVERYWHERE from magazines, tv shows, radio shows, social media sites, CF's to name a few where they can promote their album. With these lots of information we get from their appearances and interviews SHINee fans (shawols) are very very efficient and quick with information and that includes video clips, pics and gifs. Aren't they all cute?? and very creative too. We all know how hard it is to make one. Thus, we have the tendencies to share it here since after all Minho is part of the group. Following MinSul since their TTBY days we have also become fond of Shinee and f(x) to which our MinSul belong to. In fact in one way or another we become a Shawol and a Nameless as well. After all we research and gather every information we have about MinSul not only THROUGH THEM but also to PEOPLE AROUND THEM and who would be BEST to give us these hints and info but their fellow members to which they are a part of since the beginning.
Having said all that, I hope that we would be reminded that this is a MinSul thread. Unfortunately (though understandable) that being overwhelmed with too much "eye candy" pics and gifs we tend to share it here even if its NO LONGER related to MINHO or SULLI (off topic).We have to put in mind that aside from "US" we also have lurkers and visitors who check this thread to search and read about MINSUL news and updates. We do not wish to spam or flood this with pics/info/gifs of other members (if you know what i mean)  ;) I respect we all have biases here since who would not be anyway, just by looking at them perform and with their respective unique and likeable characters/attitudes one would definitely like another.
This post is NOT INTENDED TO PROHIBIT or RESTRICT  SHINEE OR f(x) NEWS (we need them here to be updated with both Minho and Sulli's individual activities) but rather reminding us to LESSEN posting about non-Minho or Sulli related items. I hope you would understand for the betterment of this thread.
Thank you.

@counsel05 opss mianhe. noted captain! :)>-
that reminds me at the time when we keep spazzing about Minsul during TTBY broadcast until we've got reminder from Soompi admin

"Please be reminded that this is TTBY forum not Minsul forum" :))

ahh.. i really miss those days :x

fizaz said: @counsel05 opss mianhe. noted captain! :)>-
that reminds me at the time when we keep spazzing about Minsul during TTBY broadcast until we've got reminder from Soompi admin

fizaz said:

@counsel05 opss mianhe. noted captain! :)

---------------------------------------

Oh yes @fizaz. I was very very guilty about it.  :D @flamingshwol @bananali @nonski @zheisya @zee can relate to this.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND.. Now i feel like the admin already  :P:)) :)) and I'M NOT.Oh @DolceNera_24 where are you??? :(( :(

Ahhhhh... great time when ttby thread.... loool hahahaa and then all minsul shipper stopped it and just talk abt gjh and ktj only... lol now dolcenera job was replaced by our luvly captain... thank you so much dear... please treat and care of us well till minsul getting married soon... :x

Archived