Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick post here.

I love the songs RUNAWAY, BEAUTIFUL & ASIDE :x :x :-bd

I want aside to be a kdrama OST, runaway is so 80's danceable to me and Beautiful not jut because it minho's fave but its just awesome to my ears :x :-bd =D>

CONGRATULATIONS BOYS!! =D> =D>

mslee said: already done captain! the proof... =))
18266_543079299047308_908058500_n.jpg

screencap...not full but enough to see my post...
no of visitors: 83
13104_543079349047303_1437043644_n.jpg
 hope some made it to this thread and voted or shared their talent.
got more visitors from the previous project... the tag line
69665_543080069047231_1415087417_n.jpg

Next project...awaiting. :DMINSUL IS LOVE!
ETA:  VOTED! OH...I love what I voted. hmmm:-? I wonder whose work was that??? 
;) goodluck! BTW, all logos are wonderful and creative.DAEBAK Minsullians!

Guest liana1430291924

A-POP Star Week - Video Chat with SHINee on March 8

Top artists from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan chat with fans from all over the world. Join Google+ and ask questions to your favorite artists. Lucky fans get to talk to the artists face to face over video chat. Question submission deadline is 2/25.

https://plus.google.com/+KPop/posts

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee’s “Dream Girl” makes an all-kill on real time charts + clips from ‘SHINee Music Spoiler’ released
SHINee‘s return with their new title track “Dream Girl” has certainly hyped up fans, who have immediately shown their massive support for the song. Thus, it’s no surprise that the boys have seen their name take over the charts!
SHINee’s “Dream Girl” ranked #1 across on all the top music sites like Naver, Bugs, Melon, Soribada, and much more. As if that weren’t enough, the entire album, ‘Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You’, dominated the top 10 of real time charts of several sites, showcasing SHINee’s enormous popularity.
Listen to the tracks off their new album if you haven’t done so already here, and take a look at the previous aired MelOn‘s ‘SHINee Music Spoiler‘ (with English subtitles on some of them)  Loen’s YouTube channel.
Congrats to SHINee and their fans!
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/shinees-dream-girl-makes-an-all-kill-on-real-time-charts-clips-from-shinee-music-spoiler-released

Guest liana1430291924

Just want to share the English trans of SHINee's AsideCredit to: http://popgasa.com/2013/02/19/shinee-aside-%EB%B0%A9%EB%B0%B1/#more-6172
All night, I draw out your faceI get embarrassed at my uncontrollable imaginationAt some point, you have grown bigger in meAlthough you won’t know
The more the days that I see you increaseI get scared that my held in feelings will be noticedHonestly, your happy faceIs the hardest to see for me

Every time you see me and smile, deep in my heart,A serious illness formsI know I can’t but I want to hug youI want to feel you, I want to dream with youI start to hate that guy who loves youBut I am also endlessly jealousBut some day, I want to put my heart into itAnd tell you this long-time story as I hold your hand
On days that my heart pounds incoherentlyI could selfishly confess to you butWhat would happen after that?That’s what I’m scared of
Every time you see me and smile, deep in my heart,A serious illness formsI know I can’t but I want to hug youI want to feel you, I want to dream with youI start to hate that guy who loves youBut I am also endlessly jealousBut some day, I want to put my heart into itAnd tell you this long-time story
I remember the day I saw your tears for the first timeAs you vented to me, I started to have a bad expectation
Right now, there are two dazzling peopleAnd me, who is poorly actingI try to scold myself for being such a foolBut my heart is still heading toward you
As if it’s been promised, I mumble by myself in front of you, who can’t hearI want to go to you
But some day, I want to put my heart into itAnd tell you this long-time story as I hold you in my arms

Archived