♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest pandora460

dazzlingshock said: Guuuyyys,, pepperflakes posted a sequel of your revenge my bargain us,,, oneshot http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384482/1/a-sequel-to-your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-minsul

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

totfeet said: hi all, I like SHINee's music, I like minsul, I like this forum, however am too old and not having enough energy to do anything, except going for SHINee's concert with my son and being a silent reader in this forum  :x I thought today will be a nice day to contribute a video I made myself in youtube. Thank you all for being so lively, I enjoy reading the postings and comments here.  I wish Minho, Sulli, and ALL of YOU here a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

totfeet said: hi all, I like SHINee's music, I like minsul, I like this forum, however am too old and not having enough energy to do anything, except going for SHINee's concert with my son and being a silent reader in this forum  :x I thought today will be a nice day to contribute a video I made myself in youtube. Thank you all for being so lively, I enjoy reading the postings and comments here.  I wish Minho, Sulli, and ALL of YOU here a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

nislatif said: @zee....phewwww #:-S i thought you were gonna drop some bomb (bad news) about minsul ...huhu..bout being rude, i am not sure whether the Minsullians are from this forum or not..but just my 2 cents...it might be good to try to keep an open mind when encountering other shippers...no need to be rude, no need to reply even...we know our MInsul moments, we know exactly which minute in every fancam that shows Minsulraction..let them say what they want let them try to establish their moments..if we put ourselves in their shoes, we are exactly the same, we are hunting for evidence to show that our ship is the best :) i agree with @Pattse, in this case, ignorance is a bliss..Minsul is a Ship that sail itself, no need for shippers' war...if you feel like dropping some rude comments, just walk away from the media that you are watching/reading. And get some ice cream. hehe . Peace and out. :P @bananali sis, you are right..this is a wake up call and a gentle reminder to us all :)  Stay professional and friendly chingus :x 

Guest liana1430291924

Japan Arena Tour 2013: 
05/29 Nagoya05/30 Nagoya06/01 Kobe06/02 Kobe06/08 Sapporo 06/18 Fukuoka06/22 Hiroshima06/28 Saitama 06/29 Saitama06/30 Saitama07/06 Osaka 07/07 Osaka 07/13 Niigata

@craziedayzie i did made a post about this on the other page. Somehow i feel like we have a hand on this decision of soompi. Imagine 1516 pages in 4 months time.. other couple threads achieved this in a year. Not to mention on what we post and how we post.. PLUS the PM we sent to each other. 
Minsul thread is making soompi history :-bd :x ;)

Guest lyna1430292075

So this is what they're talking about f(x). But I wonder.. out of all girl groups, why f(x)?? ;):P:D Haha and Minho's face when jonghyun said that lol :)) ;;)
tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to1_250.gif  tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to2_250.gif
tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to3_250.gif  tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to4_250.gif
tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to5_250.gif  tumblr_mi62zhHCGp1qhgy2to6_250.gif

Anyway, I'd love to see them performing f(x)'s songs like they did for snsd! Its gonna be so fun and funny. :D

Archived