♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Tomorrow I'll go to Etude showroom in Vietnam, wonder if I can find any Sulli's posters there. I'll update soon.
btw Onew's fans in our thread, have you seen his recent Kiss the radio photos. Is it me or he looks kind of different since he changed hair style. I noticed this since Seoul music award.
I don't know but his face seems sooooo.... weird, it's a little bit swollen, Is it because he gained weight or lost weight?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Shinee and f(x) are busy preparing for their comeback, not to mention ther job like photoshoot for some brands. Though there has not been public news regarding our Minsul recently, I believe that these 2 lovebirds cannot stop contacting each other on their own. I am sure they are used to keep contact with each other after TTBY, even on daily basis. Maybe it's a pity that we don't have a chance to see it, for the time being. However, I like how bold Sulli in showing her support to Shinee oppas(of course, her Minho oppa mostly) n posting in her me2day. When both do their CB, I expect more Minsulaction from them. This clip compiled all the kiss scenes in TTBY. Though it's Taejoon and Jaehee, we all know that or we all believe that it's actually Minsul, coz it looks so real.

@chellaaa poor me, I never seen it dear xD and thanks to God coz I'm not the only one who noticed it :)) (btw, what phone do you use it?) :P:))
@gujilgujil crazy as usual =)) =))
@lovelyrainy hmmmm....... abt onew's face, I think its because he changed his hairstyle.. or maybe, its bcause he lost my heart :)) =))

Guest chellaaa

Timnat2010

said:

Both Shinee and f(x) are busy preparing for their comeback,

not to mention ther job like photoshoot for some brands. Though there has not been public news regarding our Minsul recently, I believe that these 2 lovebirds cannot stop contacting each other on their own. I am sure they are used to keep contact with each other after TTBY, even on daily basis. Maybe it's a pity that we don't have a chance to see it, for the time being. However, I like how bold Sulli in showing her support to Shinee oppas(of course, her Minho oppa mostly) n posting in her me2day. When both do their CB, I expect more Minsulaction from them. This clip compiled all the kiss scenes in TTBY. Though it's Taejoon and Jaehee, we all know that or we all believe that it's actually Minsul, coz it looks so real.

Guest chellaaa

zee said: @chellaaa poor me, I never seen it dear xD and thanks to God coz I'm not the only one who noticed it :)) (btw, what phone do you use it?) :P:))
@lovelyrainy hmmmm....... abt onew's face, I think its because he changed his hairstyle.. or maybe, its bcause he lost my heart :)) =))

chellaaa said:

Timnat2010

said:

Both Shinee and f(x) are busy preparing for their comeback,

not to mention ther job like photoshoot for some brands. Though there has not been public news regarding our Minsul recently, I believe that these 2 lovebirds cannot stop contacting each other on their own. I am sure they are used to keep contact with each other after TTBY, even on daily basis. Maybe it's a pity that we don't have a chance to see it, for the time being. However, I like how bold Sulli in showing her support to Shinee oppas(of course, her Minho oppa mostly) n posting in her me2day. When both do their CB, I expect more Minsulaction from them. This clip compiled all the kiss scenes in TTBY. Though it's Taejoon and Jaehee, we all know that or we all believe that it's actually Minsul, coz it looks so real.

Guest cuteracheal

chellaaa said: zee said: @chellaaa poor me, I never seen it dear xD and thanks to God coz I'm not the only one who noticed it :)) (btw, what phone do you use it?) :P:))

Guest chellaaa

At 2:04 when jjong mentioned minho, sulli turned her head towards jjong.. Plus what jjong said is that minho often open his shirt there.. And sulli seems interesting and she look at jjong haha so cute >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBUSbGv5ZhU&sns=em

Guest cuteracheal

Guuuyyys,, pepperflakes posted a sequel of your revenge my bargain us,,, oneshot http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384482/1/a-sequel-to-your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-minsul

OMG!!!!

guys, u may want to check here. Pepperflakes just post d sequel chap of My Revenge.Ur Bargain. Us!!

heres d link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384482/a-sequel-to-your-revenge-my-bargain-us-choiminho-choisulli-minsul

happy reading ;)

Archived