• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

Off topic @jaysay A is with B?? Wowwwwwwww i love it!! She deserves someone as good and gentle like him! On topic Waaaaaa sulli so pretty in that uniform! Her face just glows! :x :x papa m must be so proud of her :)

Guest wendy2817

Hi chingus.^^

Fanfic update: The Lucifer got an Electric Shock chapter 7.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/374573/7/the-lucifer-got-an-electric-shock-minho-romance-sulli-minsul

Enjoy reading!:-)

Guest ravissant

@counsel05 here's the somewhat "Darla Sulli"8450767390_a56639d5b7_z.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiyhni_110203-idol-couple-challenge-sulli-chansung-cut_music#.URJYL6X7IfUn> The above vid link is in response to the sc. Sulli performed umbrella & in white like Darla in the pic. Sorry i was in a hurry to capture it. I was getting ready for work at the time. :)

Okay @jaysay this A and B John and Jane Does are becoming controversial now.Even @foxiscully thought its @zee and @gujilgujil NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)) =)) =))I can't wait when @zee is back and what her reaction would be. bwahahahahaaha ;)) :D:P:))
If it can't be helped not to be revealed here "publicly".. ahem then add me to the PM. nyahahahahaha!!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest nislatif

Ahahahahahahah....aigoooo unnies and dearies @happychu @stekatta @counsel05...hmmm i leave it to @jaysay to disclose the info...our local artist and the lady is very pretty despite her age. btw jaysay, your description was actually very obvious, esp the gay part and 'he' came into mind. Praying for their happiness, i m really happy. :)

nislatif said: Ahahahahahahah....aigoooo unnies and dearies @happychu @stekatta @counsel05...hmmm i leave it to @jaysay to disclose the info...our local artist and the lady is very pretty despite her age. btw jaysay, your description was actually very obvious, esp the gay part and 'he' came into mind. Praying for their happiness, i m really happy. :)

Guest nislatif

jaysay said: nislatif said: Ahahahahahahah....aigoooo unnies and dearies @happychu @stekatta @counsel05...hmmm i leave it to @jaysay to disclose the info...our local artist and the lady is very pretty despite her age. btw jaysay, your description was actually very obvious, esp the gay part and 'he' came into mind. Praying for their happiness, i m really happy. :)

Guest teruteru_chan

joanapearl said: Hi @teruteru_chan  Sorry for my post earlier.. Maybe  it's just  the  fan in me who wants to see her Idol to look better than anyone else! Sorry if it sound bad..but believe me.. just like you and everyone here..all i want for her is the best of everything..Sulli and Minho's success is my happiness. sound like a fantard but that is my honest feelings.  Thanks again   :\">

Guest lyna1430292075

ravissant

said:

@counsel05 here's the somewhat "Darla Sulli"8450767390_a56639d5b7_z.jpg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiyhni_110203-idol-couple-challenge-sulli-chansung-cut_music#.URJYL6X7IfU

The above vid link is in response to the sc. Sulli performed umbrella

:)

Archived