♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest liana1430291924

I have been reading posts above since early this morning.  In as much as I don't want to spoil this day by answering some posts but I feel the need to come into defense of one Flamer that has been the topic of some posts. @Minhole is one of the best Flamers out there.  One of the most accommodating.  Like captain @jenniline, she's a loyal fan.  Whatever she tweeted the other night about MinSul, we don't know the whole story behind it.  She is a happy person, a very protective Flamer.  I may not know her personally but I never have doubts regarding her loyalty to Minho.  We have to understand that Shawols like her may or may not have their OTP.  Regardless of gender, we have to respect their OTP as well.  Going back to her tweet, we cannot judge her by that single tweet alone.  We all know that this forum is getting popular.  I saw tumblr posts with sources coming from this thread.  Twitter posts with sources coming from this thread.  Let us be careful of what we post. Nothing wrong to be honest but nothing wrong in asking her for clarification as well.  Let us continue to spread the love :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

lianaestimo

said:

I have been reading posts above since early this morning.  In as much as I don't want to spoil this day by answering some posts but I feel the need to come into defense of one Flamer that has been the topic of some posts. @Minhole is one of the best Flamers out there.  One of the most accommodating.  Like captain @jenniline, she's a loyal fan.  Whatever she tweeted the other night about MinSul, we don't know the whole story behind it.  She is a happy person, a very protective Flamer.  I may not know her personally but I never have doubts regarding her loyalty to Minho.  We have to understand that Shawols like her may or may not have their OTP.  Regardless of gender, we have to respect their OTP as well.  Going back to her tweet, we cannot judge her by that single tweet alone.  We all know that this forum is getting popular.  I saw tumblr posts with sources coming from this thread.  Twitter posts with sources coming from this thread.  Let us be careful of what we post. Nothing wrong to be honest but nothing wrong in asking her for clarification as well.  Let us continue to spread the love :)

Guest jhologs

lianaestimo said: I have been reading posts above since early this morning.  In as much as I don't want to spoil this day by answering some posts but I feel the need to come into defense of one Flamer that has been the topic of some posts. @Minhole is one of the best Flamers out there.  One of the most accommodating.  Like captain @jenniline, she's a loyal fan.  Whatever she tweeted the other night about MinSul, we don't know the whole story behind it.  She is a happy person, a very protective Flamer.  I may not know her personally but I never have doubts regarding her loyalty to Minho.  We have to understand that Shawols like her may or may not have their OTP.  Regardless of gender, we have to respect their OTP as well.  Going back to her tweet, we cannot judge her by that single tweet alone.  We all know that this forum is getting popular.  I saw tumblr posts with sources coming from this thread.  Twitter posts with sources coming from this thread.  Let us be careful of what we post. Nothing wrong to be honest but nothing wrong in asking her for clarification as well.  Let us continue to spread the love :)

lianaestimo said: I have been reading posts above since early this morning.  In as much as I don't want to spoil this day by answering some posts but I feel the need to come into defense of one Flamer that has been the topic of some posts. @Minhole is one of the best Flamers out there.  One of the most accommodating.  Like captain @jenniline, she's a loyal fan.  Whatever she tweeted the other night about MinSul, we don't know the whole story behind it.  She is a happy person, a very protective Flamer.  I may not know her personally but I never have doubts regarding her loyalty to Minho.  We have to understand that Shawols like her may or may not have their OTP.  Regardless of gender, we have to respect their OTP as well.  Going back to her tweet, we cannot judge her by that single tweet alone.  We all know that this forum is getting popular.  I saw tumblr posts with sources coming from this thread.  Twitter posts with sources coming from this thread.  Let us be careful of what we post. Nothing wrong to be honest but nothing wrong in asking her for clarification as well.  Let us continue to spread the love :)

Reading and giggling last nite reading all your post regarding on the current MinSul pics when sleeping with my kids. Maybe with the fact i was too happy with the pics, I cant help to LOL at some comments made by @zee and other Minsullians. u guys are sooo funny, seriously :)) my daughter caught me laughing all alone and asking me "What are u laughing at mom?" .. I could just answered her by laughing out again coz am toooooo HAPPPYYY :))
we have gone crazy after we saw this :
tumblr_mchbctIexR1qdhydoo1_500.jpg
and more crazy after Minho did this while his wife performing :
8811_277739978996437_385663493_n.jpg
YES. We could just gone wild and crazy by only a SMALL gesture, actions our OTP made. After TTBY finished, we have hope they will be paired again sooner for TTBY overseas promotion activities or at least any CF. but we think that might be not possible when looking back at their schedules provided by @lianaestimo especially SHInee. 
BUT I JUST CANT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I SAW THIS LOVELY PICS. 
MY REACTIONS JUST COME OUT MIXED UP ALTOGETHER
:D ;;);)) :-O :x 8->
tumblr_mdwsyqaYCo1rufdkyo1_250.jpg tumblr_mdwsyqaYCo1rufdkyo2_250.jpg tumblr_mdw2vkJlzS1qdhydoo3_250.jpg
i couldnt agree more with some of your comments :
"They look like a married couple expecting a new baby"Just look at the their gesture - the hands, the smile.. and the dress. chinca :x
as one that has married and already have kids. that is exactly my thought when i saw the first pic. seriously if this pics are meant for the TTBY promotions before they want to air that in Japan, why they have to dress like that? esp Sulli. that is absolutely close to maternity dress :))maybe their promotions line will be like " TAE JOON AND JAE HEE PICS 10 YEARS AFTER" :)
whatever the reason is, thank you so much for whoever have done that and make our dreams come true :x
and with the fact that am still got sooo many things to do for my school work today, i feel so energetic when i wake up this morning 
Good for me :))
403.gif

lianaestimo

said:

@lianaestimo thank you for that friendly reminder. I understand that our fellow shippers is overwhelmed by the recent developments about our OTP. The outpour of support and excitement is just everywhere that i think they can't resist to shun detractors or haters. BUT that is no excuse, as @fizaz said we are ETHICAL, PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY, not to mention the most comprehensive, up to date, accommodating and realistic Minsul forum.

Off to a seminar once again and will be lurking once in a while for updates via iphone. Lets all pray for a positive Minsulraction today. :x

rosee70

said:

Everyone, goodnite. my baby is sleeping in my arms. she's been accompanying me every nite during my minsul spazzz. poor baby.
i wonder why, my kpop drama craze seems to have stopped at TTBY. i don't feel like watching any more k dramas. 
Just want daily doses of news about Minsul only. This is CRAZYYYY!!!!!!

@hybird welcome back chinggu. hope you are doing fine. ur comeback sure on the right timing :
- when there is lovely couple pics of our OTP- when there will be possible Minsulractions at SMTown Singapore 
lets spazzing together :D

@tikah - sure. on January will be the beginning of my final semester. hopefully am not that buzy. if not, i will be at least giving a hand of what i can. maybe u need some budget and idea for banner bla bla bla..
herm.. wonder where will be the place if they want to hold the event here. Genting maybe? coz i remember the last time when Bollywood artist coming here for their awards event at Genting rite?

Guest ravissant

Thank you so much for the warm welcome my dear & new found chingus.  I was actually contemplating on joining this thread since I know it'll take up so much of my time away from things that I'm suppose to be doing aside from work.  Take for instance when I stumbled upon this thread a little over a week ago, seeing lovely pictures of Minho & Sulli, discussions about missing TTBY, I've become quite lazy doing other stuff like cooking meals (I finally made dinner last night for Dad & bro  :P), take pictures for my 366 days project (I have to use one of the pictures I took from my recent trip as my picture of the day again today), eat at meal time, sleep, etc., because I'm too consumed w/ the postings here.   =))  Actually I was on the 200's page when I discovered this thread, but felt guilty just leaving off the other pages before whichever page I was on (crap!  I can't remember w/c 200th page I was on!), & so I decided to start reading the first page.  I LOVE reading them all & I don't regret having to read all your postings from the very start!  And gosh with the witty fanfics!  I have to admit it though, I have been following @foxiscully's stories.  Sorry in advance to other fanfic authors.  I don't want to overwhelm myself with all these readings I have to do, but foxiscully unnie's stories have really caught my attention.  But I will surely take the time to read the other fanfics from the other talented fanfic authors here once I'm done reading the back pages I missed (so far I'm on page 111).  Truthfully, this is the FIRST TIME EVER I joined a "fan forum."  Heck, I have so many favorite celebrities I like, but after seeing TTBY I couldn't help being curious about the two leads.  I've been re-watching it so many times when the drama was over.   :D  I'm so glad to join this forum because everyone here is so nice, & are very supportive!  Oh my gosh!  Sorry for the long post!  I'm jst so happy to here!  @lianestimo...I'm from the U.S.  my b-day is 7/16.  Thanks!

foxiscully

said:

lianaestimo

said:

Archived