[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Dearies,lets not worry abt those silly negative comments! infact the "sexual harrassment" comment only made me lauf wen i first read it coz it is shallow mindedness to term such a meaningful kiss as "SH"...i mean common,any guy in oh soo's position would have done the same thing,heck they wdnt even have stopped wd just the kiss,i tell u...and OY responded back too so wheres the harrassment in ths? what did they expect in such a scene? a sixteen candles type of kiss,where the hero and heroine share thier first kiss in candlelight?? No thanks,i much prefer a realistic kiss like ths and i bet i would have been really disappointed if the kiss was anything other than the one we saw in Ep13...brilliantly done writer and directer...just don worry abt those negative comments..we are there to support you...u go ahead and rock the stage...Fighting!!!

Untitled-1-1.gif
about the comments of other people in other sites all I can say is "to each his own"  sometimes other people do go overboard but I guess they need to visit this thread more because a lot of you gives a lot of different insights and most of the times it makes more sense.  Maybe they'll change their perspective when they start to read windblowers opinions about certain subjects. 

@aigayafu my fiance loves that song.  i was listening to it yesterday and he heard it now he loves it 

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi @texashot, I'm not sure if you were joking or for real, but on page 376 I saw some pictures of Oh Soo with his side and his hair so I'm not recapturing his hair. :) (if that was my son, I'd ask him too if he would like this kind of hair style =)) ).

Wow, thanks everyone for sharing about DB's comments about the kiss. I didn't know that that happened. Anyway, maybe they need to double check the kiss because Oh Young did kiss Oh Soo back. I wouldn't call that sexual harassment if she kissed him back. Plus, she didn't slap him either, so I wouldn't call that an unwanted kiss. She did kind of slap him couple of times, but not when he kissed her for some reasons. So interesting to think about it. Last time he gave her a kiss goodnight as a brother and she didn't dodge it either even though she was kicking him out of her room, haha.

-EDIT-
@texashot, @freshspring posted a link for you to look at the hairstyle, but just in case you want the front to look like Jo In Sung's hair...I noticed the other page has most of his sides and the front is hard to see, so I'm posting in case you want it.

2j5euu.jpg
28v3afa.jpg

@wangnyeo, my dearie, sleep well. I have just waken up and read your post. Such a great morning! Thanks you sooo much  :*
@ria19 deariest, I love your opinion :x I also don't care about those negative comments .

texashot said: can someone please post me a few pictures of OS's with the side and the front view of his hair? I want to get my son the same hair cut like OS.  thank you so much

Guest monkie2804

@jjeenyy19 totally agree with you. Reading other people's opinions is good as it allows us to think from a more objective point of view and there are things that other people recognize in the drama that we don't. But at the end of the day, it's still up to us whether we like it or not. So I hope everyone in this thread can just ignore those negative comments if we disagree with them. Don't be sad! :) As long as you like it, who cares if others don't. 
I just read the recap too and I kinda understand the recapper's POV because I also dislike forced kisses in K-dramas, they don't look nice and I wouldn't like to be forced into kissing someone  either (well unless that someone is Jo In Sung, but I guess it wouldn't be a "forced kiss" then LOL). But to label it sexual harassment like some of their comments is just LOL-worthy. Come on, he shouldn't have kissed her at that moment, but he was just desperate and he wanted to show his feelings, it's not like he was gonna take her to the bedroom or something =.=  I roughly read through the comments and some people were full on discussing about raping and stuff.  And one person was even quick to say this drama just ran out of material and is only dragging itself to the finale. Seriously? Only because a character did something he shouldn't have? THAT is being overly dramatic. Like even more dramatic than a melodrama. In dramas and in the real world, people/characters do the wrong things all the time, that's what makes it realistic. Believe it or not, people do sometimes act on their feelings, not their mind. Besides, Oh Soo has never been portrayed as perfection in human form anyway (although JIS kinda is :P). These people really entertained me. I had a good laugh reading their comments, so, to all negative "OMG OS just sexually harassed OY" people, thank you very much!
Regarding the new episodes, a few thoughts of mine:
1. Please stop slapping Oh Soo. That puppy needs a hug.
2. Moochul is all kind of cool when he bang Boss Kim's head in the car. I'm not wrong for liking Moochul right from the start. He's a baddass villain with sexy sleepy voice. The old man needed that very much. The idea of asking for 7.8 Bil from someone who just came out from prison and doesn't have a penny in his pocket while you are fully aware that someone else took it is just purely childish and foolish. Had there never been the other Oh Soo, there would be no way Soo could even remotely have an opportunity to find that huge amount of money. If his aim was just to kill Soo, why not do it already?
3. Show, please ship So Ra to Italy permanently!
4. How did OS stopped the car in the middle of the road and punched an old man repeatedly without getting into any trouble for it? 
5. I like how OY reacted after she found out about SW and OS' lies. She was so calm, it's scary.
6. I'm interested to see what will happen to Jin Sung
7. As much as I love JIS in bright colors, that pair of red pants in a sad scene is a bit much LOL

Guest monkie2804

@little-star I don't think the old man knew who was punching him though. But don't worry, I was only joking when pointing that out. I know it's one of those things in dramas :P

Guest park_shindae

in my own opinion, people who decided to watch this drama already knows the darkness of it. of course right from the start the story consists of it: gambling, scamming, divorce, etc. but one must remember, the storyline is basically that. hard days of life. struggle to survive. no one should expect that the drama will be some kind of fairy tale thing that will hide the ugliness of the main character's life. i don't know for some, but for every scene in this drama, i can feel the very human thing about characters. 

@lyra_brillantez thanks for sharing your insight and works.. I love it.. And agreed to all you've said there.. 
And it is beautiful poems *I feel like wanna hug Oh Soo.. He is bad but he has heart..* 
What i love this drama is no-one play like 100% angel.. Everyone has their flaws, everyone, even our OTP.. That characterization which's drawn us more to their story..
About others blogger POV of this drama, especially at dramabeans site, it makes me sad but yet it makes me keep going there to read.. 
Me, personally has stopped to read the recap.. But the discussion there I found it really interesting. Despite the disagreement comment, there are many people, who likes us, love this drama and give their Great comments, great insight, which I found very insightful of them.. And it helps me a lot to be more attached to Oh Soo and Young. 

@monkie2804 sorry to cut your post 
"7. As much as I love JIS in bright colors, that pair of red pants in a sad scene is a bit much LOL" 
funnily I found his bright red color when he's wearing in the both piggyback scenes is so necessary... Kekekeke.. It makes the view more beautiful.. 
Ahh I think I should learn to post picture, but let me try to excuse in words: 
The first red jacket in the snowy mountain, makes the picture more beautiful, you see white as background lil bit soft brown for the branch and SHK dress also in a soft tone, so I've been imagined how sad that picture will if he didnt wear read. His read stunned there and it made it more beautiful.. 
That was also happens when he wore a red pants, again when backhugging her in the forrest when everything is sad-brown, and her dress, i think it's black and he wore RED pants, which right away eye catching and it gives color in the scene.. Hehehe.. That was my random thought how great his RED in those scenes :D

Guest sunshine4ever

@lyra_brillantez, thank you, love your comments in the post above. And thanks so much for linking me to the TWTWB Facebook.
monkie2804 said:
7. As much as I love JIS in bright colors, that pair of red pants in a sad scene is a bit much LOL

Ok that red pant made me..

Now,_im_dead.gif

I laughed so hard when he carried OY to the house (it supposed to be sad, but the thought of a guy wore a red pant was just too much)

Ooops: top of the page, sorry I don't have any good material right now. BRB.

Guest monkie2804

@sunshine4ever & @h0ns_niech I like the red pants in the jungle too. I was referring to the red pants in the house the night Young found out his true identity actually. It's just a bit distracting to me in that scene especially when Young's room was already pretty colorful. But other than that, I still like the pants on JIS. I didn't know men can look so hot in such color :P
I agree with you guys, the red pants in the jungle helped making that scene much much less depressing and it stays consistent with the rest of the drama since That winter has always had Jo In Sung in bright colors contrasting with the rest.