[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest Marie Phils

anyone knows the title of another 7LCS ost? it was played when Gilro expressed her liking to Seowon thru papercup and when he left NIS

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marie Phils

thanks, @shinhaku... @msmall posted it.. accdg. to her it roughly translates to "Flowers Bloom" The singer is 박지헌 / Park Ji Heon of V.O.S. I'l try to look on its vid...

Guest Marie Phils

@gangjjang 과 촬영나잇. 몰래 강쨩 인형 모드 투척.

google translate :

Night and shooting. Secretly throwing gangjjyang doll mode

Loved the look of CKH aka Seowon in that pic...for me she has a unique beauty... on her other pics, she had a slight resemblance with Kim Haneul... and MGY

Guest Marie Phils

@Marie Phils

Good choices on your favorite lines.

My favorite from episode 3:

Gil Ro: You are either a psychopath or a born liar.

Seo Won: I can be both, so be careful!

thanks, jwand. I'm also doing it so that we, 7LCS fans can refer back to these drama lines/ or quotes once the drama ended. So far im loving the lines by Wonseok to NIA agents - very inspirational.

I remember somebody saying something about why Seo Won or even Pil hoon don't made an effort to know or see each other. Seo Won was in the spy school for 1 year right, so she might not have time for that, from training and maybe having other missions. While Pil hoon have to learn the ropes of his father's business and establishing himself there for his own mission. I'm also wondering what certificate/contract Gillro signed when he was dismissed by Won Seok. Was that a dismissal certificate or work contract as an agent?  Gillro, why did you signed it without reading?

I'm still thinking why Do Ha chose to become an NIS agent. Maybe it was still connected to his past as a Special Force. Maybe something to do with the reason why there is a conflict on that place he is stationed in, anyway where is that? Myanmar or somewhere else? It's a given that he should ace some of the trainings in the spy school, he already have those when he was a SF. And him not killing the young girl... its a hard decision for a human being to do, really.

As for the enemies, we got two, Uhm-force's siblings. Now how bad they are, we will still see. As for Uhm-force... buhuhuhu.. why must you die so early, my bromance died with you. Now I only have two left, Do ha and Won Seok. I prefer a love quadrangle. ;))

mojobobo said: @ohani, I almost thought you were the writer trying to explain the intricacies in your script!! Twas educational. As I've noted,  right from the start the couple were comfortable enough to just enjoy each other's presence. To me, this is the nest type of company you can get;  both are at ease with each other and they don't have to talk incessently to avoid awkward pauses or to communicate. They are in tune automatically. Sure, this is not the passionate type of chemistry people like to see but this is also most realistic and couples who are like that will last. 
I hope they will continue to get to know each other more though I'm sure there's going to be lots of misunderstandings soon haha!!

@ohani

Thanks for mentioning My Scary Girl. I have only seen Choi Kang Hee in that movie, rather than any television dramas.

I enjoyed My Scary Girl but I am reluctant to recommend it to others. Most people would not understand the humor.

Archived