[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the next episode will make my heart break...

201301311306142510_1_zps7b91e153.jpg
fr Naver

Gillro crying in the rain... Awwwww man, my heart is already breaking looking at this picture. But then, this is the drama that gives you serious stills but when you watch it, it becomes a hilarious comedy.

“7 Level Civil Servant” Joo Won crying in the torrential downpour, leaving behind Choi Kang Hee as he departs from NIS.6159252dd42a28344568e23d5ab5c9ea15cebf3e

On the 31st afternoon, MBC “7 Level Civil Servant” release a still of Han Gilro and Kim Seo Won standing in heavy rain.

In the photo, Gilro is standing at the entrance of NIS, an institute of his childhood dreams, with tears streaming down his face. Kim Seo Won stands in front of Han Gilro, looking at him with distress.

In the 3rd episode which aired on the 30th, a mutual attraction started to grow between Han Gilro and Kim Seo Won. In this scene, standing there, facing each other, they are like a pair of lovers who has to part ways, rousing viewers’ curiosity. The producer revealed that after this development as shown in the still, the drama will enter into the second phase of the story.

“7 Level Civil Servant” producer expressed: “Choking with sobs, in midst of the heavy rain, this scene is an important one which is infused with all kinds of complex emotions. Hence, despite filming into the night, the actors are still able to assimilate great amount of feelings making it a memorable one which will leave a very deep impression.”

Seoro(Seo Won+Gilro) couple’s romance has just started to bud. Henceforth, they will be immersing themselves wholly into the case, starting their course of action as NIS agents. Also, their entanglement with Choi Woo Hyuk(Uhm Tae Woong) and Mi Rae (Kim Soo Hyun)  will soon begin. This time it will no longer be amateur but a confrontation on a professional basis is starting.

They were once amateur rookie agents, now they are officially swinging into action as 7 Level Civil Servant broadcast its 4th episode on the 31st 9.55pm

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Nate News

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

Hi ! ;))I'm new in this thread & is just beginning to love this drama .... :x
Love Joowon's character here  ... Joowon oppa fighting !

Guest chrissy96

Also: I watched yesterday's episode so I'm all updated ^^OMG I SHIP GR AND SW SO HARD I WISH SHE WOULD JUST SEE HIM AND HOW HE'S A GOOD GUY

Guest chrissy96

IT'S STARTED!

WS: Do you feel like dying?GR: You have a lot to say. You seem nervous.WS: Why don't you just give up now?GR: I only work for the country. All in.
WS: I have full cards(?)GR: I seeWS: Dont make a decision you'll regret.WS: All in. Open your carrds.GR: Ace 1 pair.WS: What the heckGR: --WS: You can do anything for your comrade? Even bad things?GR: My comrade doesnt do bad. I trust her. WS: Fine. You win/

Archived