[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

class="entry-title"[TRANS] Yoochun Featured in “Hallyu Wave” (Feb Issue) – 3 days in Beijing, popularity witnessed

photo cm1.jpg
photo cm2.png

From China Magazine “ Hallyu Wave” or “韩流飓风” February issue

Translation:

He is one of the members of Korean popular group JYJ but he is not only a singer; recently with the drama  <Rooftop Prince> and <Missing You> , in Korea, even in the whole of Asia, he gained viewers’ liking as an actor. In China, his popularity is exploding and he is loved very much by the fans. On 10 January, to attend “China Media Day” hosted by Beijing media authorities, Park Yuchun flew to Beijing. In just a short span of 3 days, with exploding popularity and witty speech, Yuchun left a deep impression on the China media.

photo cm3.png

Arrived in Beijing like a Land Mine

Because of Yuchun coming to Beijing on 10 Jan, fans reached the airport very early with balloons and banners. One thing very interesting is, in the drama which Yuchun acted in, the female lead captured attention when she wore clothes peg in her hair. To show support to the drama and Yuchun, on that day, fans also wore clothes pegs which attracted attention from onlookers. The moment the idol appeared, the whole airport instantly became a land mine, thousands of fans screaming, the heated atmosphere almost blasted off the airport’s roof. The footsteps that followed the idol shocked the ground. With Park Yuchun were 4 bodyguards. Countless frenzied fans made this guest, who came to China capital airport for the first time for an individual activity, surprised and extremely happy. Because of him, the area was in chaos even though the airport sent security guards to control but it was in vain. Throughout the journey, Yuchun was smiling, nodding and waving to the fans, causing another round of screaming and chasing. The short journey in the airport could not satisfy the fans that had waited so long. Thousands of fan chased to the 1st level transfer point, but Yuchun had left the place swiftly, fans at the transfer point were still looking around, showing his exploding popularity.

photo cm4.png

Quick Mind Startled the Press

11 Jan afternoon, at Marriot Hotel, Park Yuchun had a short but detailed “China Media Day” activity. For this activity, many media personnel were invited and divided into 2 sessions for publishing media and internet TV media to have a question and answer session for China media concerns. During the press conference, Park Yuchun displayed his humour and wit (ability to respond well and fast) which caused the reporters to become his fans and encouraged him. Between the 2 sessions, he spent time accepting interviews from Sina and CCTV3; the schedule was full. We can see, one day before the activity, he was still rushing to film and from the shooting location he immediately came to China. Yuchun looked extremely exhausted. But he was in a very good mood and full of energy. He expressed that this time he is thankful to meet the China media and hope in future, in China, he can receive satisfying scripts and hold more fan meetings in more places. In addition, he hoped the ending for popular drama that is showing in China now to be a tragedy. He also revealed he likes lamb kebabs and drink Shuijingfan. For this trip, he also specially requested his assistant to bring him to eat Beijing duck. In the hotel, the media people and Yuchun were chatting; outside the entrance, hundreds of fans were waiting with flowers and banners. Through photos from the press and videos, we can see Yuchun answering questions with cute little actions and humourous answers. This time, “China Media Day” again let many fans fall into Park Yuchun’s charm, and reporters that attended the event said, “Park Yuchun is very polite and responds with a quick mind” , “We can feel his huge popularity in China”.

photo cm5.png

Beijing Departure in an Orderly Manner

2 January noon, Yuchun departed for Korea; again frenzied fans gathered and confirmed his popularity. A lot of fans already gathered in Beijing airport since morning. From the terminal 3 entrance, the fans automatically formed 2 queues . In between the queues was a very spacious walking path. The fans in front were sitting, the fans at the back were holding banners, the sight was quite spectacular. When Yuchun arrived, unlike the last time where fans were screaming and chasing after him causing the area to be in chaos, this time fans stayed in their queue positions, and chanting the same words, sent their idol off in an orderly manner. And Park Yuchun, after seeing this orderly scene, gave a gratifying smile. In this 3-day China trip, not only was Park Yuchun’s huge popularity in China confirmed, he also communicated with various media, we believe Yuchun’s advance into the China market will be just round the corner.

Source from: 韩流飓风 Magazine and Micky Baidu
Translated by: Vienna@ParkYoochun SingaporeFC
Shared by: ParkYoochun SingaporeFC and JYJ3

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the middle of process to cure missing you syndrome by re watch EunHye previous drama

Do you guys have any idea, which drama of YooChun where his chemistry with

his partner not too intense as in IMY? I'm just not ready yet to watch

him with other girl :-S

@stormy81

it would be ripley

it got unique story and we're doing a two eps marathon per week and we only got one week down :x

we're doing random discussion in the respective thread

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/359286/drama-2011-miss-ripley-%EB%AF%B8%EC%8A%A4-%EB%A6%AC%ED%94%8C%EB%A6%AC/p91

happy lunar new year for celebratante ^^

twitpic_c27ane_790_zpsa42f0ed4.jpg

cr.jyj fans

Guest MCSarangYEH

Just finished viewing these 2 korean movies, A Millionaire's First Love && 200 Pounds Beauty(nth time) and I end up missing IMY tsk tsk coz those Kmovies have mentioned the word, I miss you aishh I should blame them right???keke Bogoshipda everyone though it's not Wed. and Thurs. yet! :);) :)

Guest julia_lee

1673.jpg 

i've just heard "magic castle" and it started to play with my emotions (again  :(  ).. and i was like.....

tumblr_lp8622hN4j1qgz2mco1_500.gif

urghhhh!!!!  :((:((

(guess, i need to keep myself busy..busier than ever..)

but honestly, guys, how do you cope with this kind of emotion? eotteokke??

cr.to the owners

Guest stormy81

@tealee & @vzmeiin i'm probably going to watch SKSS & MR at the same time, 2-3 episode for each per week, it will cure me faster 
=D>

Somebody was asking before regarding IMY with English dubs (I guess to be shown in English speaking countries)...Any updates on this?
Although I prefer subs versus dubs because I prefer to hear the real actor's voice. But I can understand why dubbing is necessary for people...since I don't understand Korean, I find myself re watching episodes to catch the subs and then catch and really watch the actors/scenes...
But kinda cringing not hearing Yoochunnie's deep and sexy voice :x

Guest Leia Pattinson

MBC very heart to the fans i miss u..BTS where we look forward to.. pleaseeee don't be to long to save the BTS.. usually every drama of MBC have complete BTS.. but I miis U ??????
=)) :-w

Sharing my thought on Missing You: :x :x :x

http://parkyoochunsgfc.com/2013/02/12/12feb2013fansharing-missing-you/

lol "he lost the girl.. again" =))

you should write more.. love your review :x

and yes when i read the synopsis i was like "how r they gonna develop the story"

http://youtu.be/MwzDVb9R-wk

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so I hope this news is true, but it was said that Yoo Chun and Eun Hye will attend Hunan TV's Latern Fesitval Special this Feb 24. I'm praying it is true because I really want to see them together again. This news is a repost from PYC's thread.

YC & EH to attend Hunan TV's Lantern Festival special on Feb 24, 7.30pm. Will also record Happy Camp. (@maetuggie)

Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye is confirmed to attend Hunan TV Lantern Festival on Feb 24th at 7:30 PM. The event will be live broadcasted, They will also prerecord another show of Hunan TV named Happy Camp on the same date. Cr: Hunan TV Weibo + maettugi via 6002sky from @parksheena6004

Yay!!! SoOoooooooooooooo awesome. I can't wait to see them together. I think ChunHye's thread will be on fire lol.

@wanzhaf, thanks so much for your review. If you ever have time, really hope to see you at Chunnie's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/329227/park-yoo-chun-박유천/p202 this one is Chunnie's thread at actors/actresses forum which is separate from JYJ and his thread in Music forum. It is more active in actor/actreses forum thread because most of us decided to camp there, so you can find more updates and more interesting posts if you ever have time, I hope you will visit us. Coincidentally a lot of us were talking about our favorite roles that Yoo Chun had been acting. A lot of others also like SKKS like you do, too. I think I'm one of the few who liked Chunnie the most in Missing You and then after continue to read on with his news. ^^ Hehe. I'm going to rewatch Chunnie's old dramas as a lot of people made them seem so interesting. I don't like ancient drama, but seems like a lot of you like SKKS so I'm gonna give it a try when I get a chance.

-EDIT-

Sorry guys, so it's been updated at ChunHye's thread that there won't Happy Camp, but the Hunan is still going on. I hope it is true.

Here is a YT link to one of the OSTs with Yoo Chun and Eun Hye in background:

Guest Roro_Tae

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye to appear on Hunan TV Feb 24

photo gf3fh.png

Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye will attend Hunan TV Lantern Festival in China on 24 Feb at 7:30pm.
The event will be broadcast live.

They will also be doing the recording for another Hunan TV programme “Happy Camp”.

Source: Hunan TV weibo via @maettugi
Translated By: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub
Shared By: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + JYJ3

Guest yoonyoo

So is it confirmed that YC and EH will record Happy Camp? Because on CHunhye thread, people say they may not record it. Please somebody enlighten me!

Guest bluemoonlight

Hi Bogoshippers!  :-h Long time no see!
I'll put it in spoiler since it's only semi-related. There's a new JYJ video wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! HJW makes a surprise appearance :D

Guest yellowumbrella

I am missing MISSING YOU  so bad. haha! It's been awhile since this drama ended. With Iris 2 airing today, Kim So Hyun will play Soo Yeon again. oooh the memories!!! But it's all good cause I cant wait to watch I Miss You again here and this time in our country.

Guest corona911

646989002013021318123204.jpg
Taiwan Golden Bell Awards Winner Director Chen Hui Ling 陈慧翎 weibo "After watching IMY, fallen in love with PYC"

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Chen_Hui_Ling
Name: 陳慧翎 / Chen Hui LingProfession: Director, screenwriterBirthdate: 1975
DramasWei Hun Qi (HZNGTV, 2012)Material Queen (CTS, 2011)Year of the Rain (PTS, 2010)Autumn's Concerto (TTV, 2009)Yu Nan You De Qian Nu You Mi Tan 與男友的前女友密談 (PTS, 2008)Huang Jin Xian 黃金線 (DaaiTV, 2007)
Recognitions45th Golden Bell Award: Best Director (2010) for Year of the Rain43rd Golden Bell Award: Best Director (2008) for Huang Jin Xian

Archived