[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

here screencap YEH's preview for Missing you in Japan

more screencap from DATV Missing you preview 

weibo

the first screencap she said my drama "bogoshipda" will broadcast in Japan...
the second i dont know  (pardon my bad Japanese)
Credit:  chichocsLink   :  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/338/yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/p2171

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I hope Ariah can update us because she is Japanese and lives in Japan. Ariah dongsaeng, hope you are on lurker mode right now. If there is anything in March of Missing You, please update us. ;)

I saw this at YC's thread, thanks to vikirosdli for posting, I am hoping that both EH & YC will be invited and that we can see them again: [iNFO] HunanTV Lantern Festival party intends to invite Yoochun. And Yoon Eun Hae as well. (F: sandals6002)

class="entry-title"[TRANS] JYJ Magazine: The Story of 1000 Days – Park Yuchun: Casting Away a Fixed Image…”Missing You” February 6, 2013

600977_526841217356667_183756833_n.jpg

Having dipped into all types of dramas like historical drama, love and comedy, Park Yuchun again challenged a love drama. In MBC drama ‘Missing You’ that started airing on 7 Nov 2012, he acted as Han Jung Woo who exudes valiant masculinity. Putting aside the actor’s standpoint, as viewers, the expectations were also great. With this work, he would transform once again.

“After ‘Rooftop Prince’ ended, I considered what it would be like to cast off the existing image, then Han Jung Woo appeared. Read the script, my heart was stirred, I felt that with just this role, I could do a 180 degree transformation, the chance to change my role has finally come. Although the heart-stirring feeling and a feeling of burden rushed in at the same time, this role was totally different from my previous roles, and I also had the confidence that I could act it sufficiently well.”

Park Yuchun’s worries about acting are now more specific. By chance, he read the news of the interview of actress Jeon Do Yeon, and his passion for acting became even hotter.

“In Jeon Do Yeon sunbae’s (senior) interview, she mentioned Ha Jung Woo sunbae, saying that she never thought he would stand firm as an actor so quickly. This is a statement that contains many thoughts. How does Ha Jung Woo sunbae differ from me, that he could stand firm as an actor in one go? Seeing a person with good acting skills, I can only admire. How to act that way, how to grasp that kind of feeling….. really very envious, really very cool. I think that, as an actor, if you don’t miss out on your own journey of growth, the radiance will not fade. Even if you gathered dust, just shake it off, stride and walk forward , then you will be able to stand in front of everyone with better acting, isn’t it?”

He himself is very strict towards ‘Park Yuchun the actor’, but he is definitely the acting talent that is currently receiving the most attention. In fact, he was also once in the casting selection for some work that had explosive reverberation.

“If the work that I did not choose becomes successful, I will think ‘this is really not mine’. ‘If I acted in it, it may not have that kind of popularity.’ This is how I myself think through it. Of course, I also resolve to find better works.”

Source: @暖日呀呀 (weibo)
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFanclub
Shared by: Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub + JYJ3
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT to Park Yoochun Singapore FC

sunshine4ever said: I hope Ariah can update us because she is Japanese and lives in Japan. Ariah dongsaeng, hope you are on lurker mode right now. If there is anything in March of Missing You, please update us. ;)

I saw this at YC's thread, thanks to vikirosdli for posting, I am hoping that both EH & YC will be invited and that we can see them again: [iNFO] HunanTV Lantern Festival party intends to invite Yoochun. And Yoon Eun Hae as well. (F: sandals6002)

Guest ARIAH508

A good day to all:First of all i am glad and honored to be of help.  :D So excited and looking forward to it. But my apology you have to endure my English a little. I do only have a little knowledge in English so please endure it a little. :D I am definitely so excited and looking forward to it.
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^
-edit@rsu618 eonnie my apology i just came just now. But same way i am very much honored. Thank you . ^:)^  ^:):D

roweina78 said: sunshine4ever said: I hope Ariah can update us because she is Japanese and lives in Japan. Ariah dongsaeng, hope you are on lurker mode right now. If there is anything in March of Missing You, please update us. ;)

Guest wanzhaf

rsu618 said: Any news from our Malaysian IMY fans regarding the airing of the drama in their country?

Malaysian fans reporting Missing You
8->

MY is airing in my country from 28 Ja, at  local national TV, channel TV9  from 9.30 - 10.30 pm M'sian time, every Mon and Tues. TV9 create a new slot called Chamsarang just to air k-drama and Missing You is their first drama. To be honest i was not that happy because i wanted it to be at cable Astro One HD, mainly because we can watch it in HD and of course will be less commercial. But on the other hand,  not everyone subscribe to OneHD, so it can be known only to subcribers. Here, there quite a few channel airing  k-drama. For example TV2, mainly in the evening, but i wonder if they still exist.
=))  =))  Then there will be at TV7, which will air k-drama from 12.00noon -1.00pm. So i guess the viewers will be strictly housewife only. Another one will be TV8, at 8.30 - 9.30pm but will be chinese-dub. Normally at this 3 station, they have a re-run or some old dramas. With TV9 airing MY, it can have advantage as many people can watch, even those who stay in small villages.

Its also quite hilarious because they have a commercial with fans holding a banner of MY, some are fangirling Park Yoochun with aeygo's manner.  Fan boy can also be seen, all happy smiling calling out Missing You. So i guess they really wanted to promote MY. :x :x :x  Its have been two weeks already and  yesterday we stop at JW running away from the kidnapped scene, leaving behind our heartbroken SY. I think its middle of  Ep03.  You might wonder why its only Ep03 and not end of Ep04? #-o #-o #-o  So what happen to the air time? Haha, i am sure you have already know the answer. Commercial break 
~X( ~X( ~X(  . It really ruin my mood. I wonder whether viewers can follow through the story line if they have so many break. But I guess they can because today, a friend of mine, whom i bombarded her with all the OST and MV to make her interested, messaged me that she love MY and its very interesting to watch. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  So at least i managed to turn her into fans and she is spreading her love to her colleague.

The only issue i have with local TV is censorship. Its because we have seen it live, then we download it and we spazz and spazz about the wall kiss, snow kiss, quadruplets kiss and we analyze and over-analyzed ;)) ;)) ;)) , but it is sad to say that there wont be any kissing scene available. They even censored the first innocent kiss in the bus. Hahaha, a friend of mine called the station asking about the censored scene, and the answer was  because the airing time still have non-adult viewers and futhermore the cast is only 15 years and it wont be a good influenced 8-| 8-| 8-| . So its :-h :-h :-h  to JW-SY erotic kiss :P:P >:)  But on the positive thing is that i hope i can understand better because it is sub in my language. And its going to be long long time until the last episode airs.

Believe or not i still haven't move from MY. I still have no desire to watch the current dramas that people are talking about. My husband just couldn't understand why i am still watching MY religiously over and over again, and come Mond and Tues, i will be controlling the TV in the house :x :x :x

Report over and out. 
:-h :-* >:D<

class="articletitle"Yoon Eun Hye Speaks Out On Working With Yoo Seung Ho

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama.

February 5, 2013 5:22 AM EST |

51007-yoon.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama. She also caught the attention of many by admitting during a press conference "I felt guilty about acting as lovers with Yoo Seung Ho." However, the unexpected chemistry between the two became a hot issue upon the broadcasting of the drama.

Yoon Eun Hye commented "They say younger guys don't feel like men but nine year difference is quite a big difference. That's why I initially worried about how I would work out the relationship with Harry(Yoo Seung Ho). We met for the first time to film our since in Jeju Island but Seung Ho and I both had reserved personalities. That made me try harder. We had many scenes where we were talking in a car together so we talked a lot then. He's been acting since he was young also, so we talked about many things."

She continued "Seung Ho likes to play around but he's not childish in any way. He was a man when he was acting. He also told me that he wanted to enlist early in the military. He seems to want to experience new things without the help of anyone else."

source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20151/20130205/yoon-eun-hye-yoo-seung-ho-interview.htm

Guest sunshine4ever

6Feb2013[News] Yuchun’s drama ‘Missing You’ sold to many countries!

34qkyer.jpg

‘Missing You’ will be aired in Japan on DATV from March 28. The 2 leads, Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye, already have a big fan base overseas and just the casting selection was already a hot topic of discussion. The production company said that they have already sold the drama rights to Japan, China, Taiwan. Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand and other Asian countries. In addition, English dubbing is also confirmed for production, in expectation of export to America and Europe.

Note: Malaysia is also included. “Missing You” has already started broadcast there on TV9 from end of January.

[source: 暖日呀呀 (weibo)
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFanclub]
Shared by Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub

-------------------------

Was this posted before? Sorry if it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D9DYf4e0BkQ

credits to HallyuYoonEunHye

@wanzhaf

Totally appreciate your update about I Miss You's airing in Malaysia!!!! Thank you very much! Quite amused with the censorship but I understand completely! If you can get news about the drama ratings, would appreciate it!
I Miss You, fighting!

wanzhaf said: rsu618 said: Any news from our Malaysian IMY fans regarding the airing of the drama in their country?

Malaysian fans reporting Missing You
8->

MY is airing in my country from 28 Ja, at  local national TV, channel TV9  from 9.30 - 10.30 pm M'sian time, every Mon and Tues. TV9 create a new slot called Chamsarang just to air k-drama and Missing You is their first drama. To be honest i was not that happy because i wanted it to be at cable Astro One HD, mainly because we can watch it in HD and of course will be less commercial. But on the other hand,  not everyone subscribe to OneHD, so it can be known only to subcribers. Here, there quite a few channel airing  k-drama. For example TV2, mainly in the evening, but i wonder if they still exist.
=))  =))  Then there will be at TV7, which will air k-drama from 12.00noon -1.00pm. So i guess the viewers will be strictly housewife only. Another one will be TV8, at 8.30 - 9.30pm but will be chinese-dub. Normally at this 3 station, they have a re-run or some old dramas. With TV9 airing MY, it can have advantage as many people can watch, even those who stay in small villages.

Its also quite hilarious because they have a commercial with fans holding a banner of MY, some are fangirling Park Yoochun with aeygo's manner.  Fan boy can also be seen, all happy smiling calling out Missing You. So i guess they really wanted to promote MY. :x :x :x  Its have been two weeks already and  yesterday we stop at JW running away from the kidnapped scene, leaving behind our heartbroken SY. I think its middle of  Ep03.  You might wonder why its only Ep03 and not end of Ep04? #-o #-o #-o  So what happen to the air time? Haha, i am sure you have already know the answer. Commercial break 
~X( ~X( ~X(  . It really ruin my mood. I wonder whether viewers can follow through the story line if they have so many break. But I guess they can because today, a friend of mine, whom i bombarded her with all the OST and MV to make her interested, messaged me that she love MY and its very interesting to watch. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  So at least i managed to turn her into fans and she is spreading her love to her colleague.

The only issue i have with local TV is censorship. Its because we have seen it live, then we download it and we spazz and spazz about the wall kiss, snow kiss, quadruplets kiss and we analyze and over-analyzed ;)) ;)) ;)) , but it is sad to say that there wont be any kissing scene available. They even censored the first innocent kiss in the bus. Hahaha, a friend of mine called the station asking about the censored scene, and the answer was  because the airing time still have non-adult viewers and futhermore the cast is only 15 years and it wont be a good influenced 8-| 8-| 8-| . So its :-h :-h :-h  to JW-SY erotic kiss :P:P >:)  But on the positive thing is that i hope i can understand better because it is sub in my language. And its going to be long long time until the last episode airs.

Believe or not i still haven't move from MY. I still have no desire to watch the current dramas that people are talking about. My husband just couldn't understand why i am still watching MY religiously over and over again, and come Mond and Tues, i will be controlling the TV in the house :x :x :x

Report over and out. 
:-h :-* >:D<

Guest bubbletea04

@wanzhaf and @arwen1902 wow, i did not expect that they would censor out the kisses, especially since the first kiss is just basically an accidental peck on the lips. thanks for your updates! keep us inform. MY fightin~ !!
\:D/ \:D/

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are two old music videos. Jung Woo & Soo Yeon from episodes 1-6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAplBrzWHfM&feature=share&list=UUHvWnv70I75sSc1mXfA0CYQ

credits to Svetusikls4

This one has more than just episode 6 and above. Quite short, bit I like it. Soo Yeon narrates more here. I miss their chemistry from earlier episodes.

credits to
flovdb1995

Archived