[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Guest ARIAH508

@vzmeiin  eonnie Domo arigato gozaimasu! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ @ohayyo eonnie your cake seems delicious wanna have a taste of that and have all the decor on top!  :D
:-h to all.
>:D<  :-* Lurker mood.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vzmeiin  eonnie Domo arigato gozaimasu! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ @ohayyo eonnie your cake seems delicious wanna have a taste of that and have all the decor on top!  :D

:-h to all.

>:D

happy that u are okay <3

you'll get to see imu soon on your broadcast? have fun!!

twimg_media_BCKFlcmCMAEVnx-png_790_zps5adcb036.jpg

cr jyj fans

ohayyo said: guys, don't laugh, err  I spent my whole sunday to make a "cake" haha ... yeah it's bogosipda cake :Phere is my cake for all of you... and have a nice sunday !! I miss you fellows :))making the cake itself only took an hour but decorating sucked up hours hahahaha :D

Guest sunshine4ever

Updating from ChunHye's thread...please note the pictures I posted below did not belong to the article, but they are recent pics of EH. I just like these pics so I put them in the news. Hehehe. If you want to see original pics, please click on the article's link. ^^ Oh in case you guys wanted to know what the article #10 said we were all talking about how YC's really good at swimming and EH would like to learn to swim.  =))

Yoon Eun Hye's interview continue...
Translations by amcosmicf @ Soompi

k9x8x2.jpg
http://article.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=10580674&ctg=1502

Article #9

At first, it wasn't such a thrilling challenge that she would be acting with the much younger Park YooChun and Yoo SeungHo. Especially the challenge of acting romantically with the 9-years younger Yoo SeungHo. "The biggest worry was how the relationship with character Harry will be unveiled. SeungHo is of a reserved personality just as I am, so I made a lot of effort."

She exchanged a lot of stories with Yoo SeungHo in conversations.As one person was from an Idol group Star career beginnings and the other was from a Child Actor background, both found a lot of common ground with one another. Regarding Yoo SeungHo announcement of going into Military Service,she commented, "I think even if it was me,I would probably do the same. For somebody who had been constantly receiving only protection and interference from when he was just a child, it seems like he would want to experience many other things now".

She also complimented, "SeungHo has always had a good tone in his voice, and when I watch the side of his regular self joking around like a child, I would thought "He's no different than other young kids, but when he acts, his tone changed."

With Park YooChun too, she got along well and close enough that she could rely on him. "Even just one year ago,I didn't look at a younger guy as man and thought that conversations with a younger guy would not connect well, now it seems like  the moment have come that I could finally act with younger guys," she said with a smile.

Article #10

15d1feh.jpg
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1136531.htm

As much as she would like to upgrade her acting, her motivation for learning is growing too. "Whenever there is time, I would like to learn something new. Not just as something that would end as an interest or a hobby, but it would be great if it is something that can be connected with acting. I would like to learn to draw professionally so that no matter what character I do, I could build up my artistic sense. Swimming is also something that I'm aiming/planning to learn. Due to my fear of water, it put a constraint towards my acting," said Yoon EunHye as she revealed her various plans.

ohayyo said: guys, don't laugh, err  I spent my whole sunday to make a "cake" haha ... yeah it's bogosipda cake :Phere is my cake for all of you... and have a nice sunday !! I miss you fellows :))making the cake itself only took an hour but decorating sucked up hours hahahaha :D facebook1_zpsed75c50d.jpg

Guest prettybo

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for posting that interview "YOON EUN HYE SPEAKS ON YOON EUN HYE" that is the best interview piece among the many that came out which i have read so far. Her honesty, maturity and intelligence all came out to play. . She really felt relaxed and dotes on her two co leads. . . wish she would pick another role/piece (as she calls it) either in a movie or drama.
I luv the cake @ohayyo wish we can eat it too..

Well, it is hard with age-gaps. Only love couples claim that it don't matter since they're in love. But I know that connecting to older folks and younger is not that easy. It's much better to be among ppl your own age. But, a big BUT it all depends what kind of a person they are, cause honestly some ppl die 'stupid'. 'Stupid' is a word that I use to describe certain traits in ppl that are incorrigible. I hope my spelling is accurate.
Still, Seung Ho is good in this one. But they're both kinda tiny and twiggy...and she looks like a woman( she should look like this, I'm not into turning everyone older then 20 into a barbie that never ages) so it's kinda hard to cheer for them as a couple.
 Still they're doing well, the trio:D

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Is Lonely and Is Ready For Love
yw740030 February 3, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Is Lonely and Is Ready For Love

During the recent interview with TV Daily, actress Yoon Eun Hye revealed her thoughts on dating. Yoon Eun Hye has recently proved herself as a capable actress as she successfully played the victim of a sexual assault in MBC’s “I Miss You.”

When she was asked if she has dated a younger man in real life, Yoon Eun Hye answered, “No. In fact, I don’t really have much dating experience at all.”

She continued, “I usually don’t discuss dating in public. I don’t think you can plan for your love life. During the filming of ‘I Miss You,’ I realized how lonely I am. For examples, I would even miss having someone to talk to about everyday things.”

Yoon Eun Hye added, “In the past, I was so busy I didn’t realize what loneliness feels like. But now, I feel it. Even during short breaks in-between the scenes, I would feel empty, and so I tried to keep myself busy. At first I thought that maybe I feel this way because of this drama’s sad storyline, but I think it’s because I am ready and eager for love.”

Yoon Eun Hye also stated, “In the past, I never really felt like dating. I always thought that it will happen someday. I also thought that if I don’t meet the right person, then I would rather be alone. However now, I want to meet someone as soon as possible.”

When asked about dating publicly, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “I am not against it, but being criticized on my dating life would be hard.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/03/yoon-eun-hye-is-lonely-and-is-ready-for-love/

Does anyone have the interview on MBC section of all the casts of 'I Miss You'?
It was right after the press conference, because the casts were wearing what they wore to the press conference.
I can't seem to find that interview anywhere. Anyone care to link me?
Thankss!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Shares: “I Was Taken to the Hospital After Finishing ‘I Miss You’”
halves in unison February 4, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Shares: “I Was Taken to the Hospital After Finishing ‘I Miss You’”

Yoon Eun Hye started her interview rounds after finishing filming for MBC’s drama “I Miss You” where she she had the opportunity to talk about her experiences participating in the project. The interviewer guessed that she must have had a hard time physically because of the demanding nature of filming a drama while it airs.

Yoon Eun Hye shared, “Even though I had a hard time physically, the atmosphere on set wasn’t depressing. Even though there were many sad scenes, the filming set was full of laughter and it was a lot of fun. Some of the actors I’ve worked with in the past were more careful, but I got to joke around with this [“I Miss You”] staff. However, it was really hard fighting the cold. It was really hard displaying certain emotions when it was so cold and it was even more difficult because Soo Yeonwould run around without much layers. (Laugh)”

The interviewer followed up by asking how she felt after finishing the drama. Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “To be honest, I collapsed when I was filming for the last scene and was rushed to the hospital. I was out of my mind then. I was filming in Yang Pyong and had to come back to Seoul. I think I had four IVs in me. I even had an IV in me while I was resting in the car between shooting scenes.”

She continued, “However, I think Park Yoochun had it harder than me physically. That’s why I half-heartedly joked with my staff members. ‘I know that you’re having a hard time [because of me], but don’t show it in front of Yoochun’s staff.’ I was sorry, but thankful to them.”

yoon-eun-hye-inside.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/04/yoon-eun-hye-shares-i-was-taken-to-the-hospital-after-finishing-i-miss-you/

[interview] Actress Yoon Eun Hye, A Story Of "Human Yoon Eun Hye" (A Question And Answering Session)

CJ E&M enews24 Reporter Go Hong Joo

It was a difficult, but happy times. It's been a long time coming since the drama "1st Shop Of Coffee Prince". That feeling of a project and an actor coming together perfectly as one. That's how Yoon Eun Hye once again became upgraded as an actor.

We met up with actress Yoon Eun Hye, who passionately played Lee Soo Yeon of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script: Moon Hee Jung, PD: Lee Jae Dong, Park Jae Bum), at a guest room in the Seoul Sogok-dong Lotte Hotel on the 1st.

▶ There's overflowing amount of praise regarding the "Rediscovery Of Yoon Eun Hye". How did you feel?

Honestly, I'm grateful. But if I was to be even more honest, I also get distressed with phrases like that. If you look at a phrase like "Rediscovery" in another way, it can also mean that there wasn't much expectation of me. But I still accept that of course since not everyone's going to see all of my projects and all of my performances.

Park Yoo Chun- Yoo Seung Ho, how did you feel receiving the love of these two handsome and younger men?

There are both dongsaengs (Younger person). It was only a year ago that I'd never think of a younger person as a man.(Laugh) I didn't even think it was possible to hold a conversation with younger men. But thanks to Park Yoo Chun's and Yoo Seung Ho's maturity, there were no communication problems. In one sense, I was able to open up my mind as I thought that I was now at an age which I had to perform with younger men. I think I have evolved somewhat.

▶ We are curious about the process of opening up your mind

Honestly, it was true that I was careful of how I would act and what I would do in the past. But since I'm older now, I think I make a strong attempt to become closer with the actors from the start. Since they aren't as aggressive, I have to be aggressive.(Laugh) Irrespective of their looks, I felt great because they followed my lead well.

▶ There's a certain aura of relaxed confidence in your acting performance that smeared out to the viewers. We are curious, what is the secret of that?

A part of it is that I've gained some relaxed confidence and a part of it is that I've learned to let go of certain things. People around me have helped me with that. I tend to become sensitive and go through a difficult state as I'm about to begin a new project. It starts from the way I dress. I try to live as the character when I'm doing a project. I think I'm comfortable with getting the filming scripts late because I've already become the character.

▶ If you were to grade yourself on acting performance?

I don't tend to grade myself high. I was thirsty to show many things and I was just confident in wanting to relay a "Certain type of feeling". Of course, it was a difficult character and I've had some areas which were difficult. But I'd like to give myself a high grade on being able to perform during a cold weather. While there are things that I feel I could have done better, I'll keep that to myself. (Laugh)

▶ Romantic Comedy or Melodrama, which genre do you prefer?

I'm afraid of being stuck with an image of a genre. I have a belief that I should do what I'm best at according to my age. I feel that there are certain things that I won't be able to do later. So I tend to increase the choices of possible characters according to the situation.

▶ Yoon Eun Hye's fashion is a hot issue. Are you normally interested in fashion?

Of course, I'm interested in it. But while I'm interested, I don't normally get dressed up. I do however purchase various collections on normal occasions for ideas and research. I'm helping the sales of foreign books. (Laugh) It's not just in fashion. I like anything that's pretty including interiors, plates, idea books, and other miscellaneous goods. It's like purchasing ideas with money.

▶ What's dating to Yoon Eun Hye?

I don't tend to get chances at dating because I stay home mostly. I guess it was around at the age of 29 (Korean age) when I went to a club and etc. thinking I should go out and have more fun. But now I'm back to spending time at home watching a movie by myself and etc.

▶ Any plans for your next project?

I had planned to enter a new project without any rest period at the time. But it's not as easy as I had planned. I'm open to diverse opportunities at this point. Because many people from the movie industry has had favorable responses from my performance in the drama, we are currently talking with them at this time. I will try to greet the viewers soon with a good news.

▶ If there's something you really want to say (before we end)?

If the public is curious about me, I will be able to show many things of myself. But I think I'd be afraid if they see me through biased eyes. If they give me a chance, I'm someone who'd like to challenge myself. I know better than anyone that I can't be perfect. I know I won't be able to see myself being perfect and I also know that I won't look perfect to the general public. But I have an anticipation that there will be projects in the future that will be satisfying as the present one. I think such things are the opportunities for an actor to challenge oneself.

Source:
CJ E&M News 24, Hot Issues In Entertainment
http://enews24.interest.me/news/01/4277602_1161.html

CREDIT: CDBloom

LINK    :  http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/11

MY is special to me because I love both YooChun and YEH for a long time now so you can imagine my excitement with both as the OTP.  All the more I am delighted that Chunsas and Warriors got on so well here and that means double the enjoyment for me. As I wanted to show my support for the drama and for our precious OTP, I had to overcome my own wariness and started to post ever so sparingly.  I am an older ajumma and it is here that I learnt many first like how to emote, pm, how to use spoiler lol.  As I couldn’t contribute much, I am especially appreciative of all your lovely gifts and talents that you all so generously shared. Like I said before I enjoy the diversity and appreciate the sensibility that abide here. I value and treasure the camaraderie and many precious moments we shared.  In many ways, I've grown to be accustomed and attached to MY and to all you lovely and awesome people here that it will always hold a special place in my heart.  A Big Heartfelt THANK YOU to all. BOGOSHIPDA!!!

Yoon Eun Hye "Regains Confidence Upon Discarding Her Acting Pressure"

[Reporter Lee Mi Young]

Yoon Eun Hye has been a hot young star. She's successfully advanced her career ever since becoming an actor from being a singer, and her dramas have had commercial successes. She's become a trendsetter who led popular trends and is noted as a fashionista. But it's also true that she's received less than flattering reviews on her acting performances in the past.

Yoon Eun Hye was different in the recently ended MBC drama "Missing You". A murderer's daughter Lee Soo Yeon. She's completely embraced Lee Soo Yeon, who's full of scars and sadness. She's ardently acted out Soo Yeon's sadness, and made the viewers cry with her heartbreaking love. Then praises in the form of "Rediscovery Of Yoon Eun Hye" overflowed.

After the drama ended, Yoon Eun Hye comfortably smiled with a statement "I think they had a low expectation of me". Even so, she revealed that she herself was very nervous and afraid in the beginning of the drama.

"It was difficult in the beginning. I was also nervous because the child actors had done so well. I wanted to do well, I was afraid and greedy (to do well). And such things gave me lots of pressure. But from the episode I appeared, I felt at ease. I think I felt that if I was going to be criticized anyway, then I should just be relaxed."

She had returned to the small screens after a while. And Soo Yeon was definitely a different character than any other she's portrayed. She's received countless love calls (requests to appear in a project) before, but she wanted to make sure that she got the "Missing You" part. She stated, "Even though the project seemed difficult, I felt my heart excited, wanting this challenge."

"In a strange way, I felt comforted when I received the synopsis of "Missing You". It began as I wanted people to be comforted through me even if I also had scars myself. Rather than because it was a traditional melodrama genre, but more because I felt I could show another image of myself. Soo Yeon and I are similar. While our scars from the childhood days are different, I've also had scars from my younger days. Soo Yeon was an individual who I needed to be like myself the most."

The "Missing You" production also had said "While Soo Yeon looks like a sad character, we hoped that Yoon Eun Hye would do her character. While Soo Yeon has scars, we wanted her to have a positive energy." That's how Yoon Eun Hye ended up meeting Soo Yeon.

The first filming session was difficult. Perhaps it was due to heavy pressure, but she revealed that the filming session wasn't very fun.

"The aura of the set wasn't what I was used to. I felt pressured to adjust to that, and felt for the first time that the filming sessions weren't fun. I didn't know what to do at the set. Even if I wasn't performing well, I had heard people say that I had a good sense. But it was different this time and I was in tears and felt myself sweating. I was nervous and cautious of others until I realize the director's style. Then I felt comfortable and was able to focus only on filming."

She let go of the pressure while acting out Soo Yeon, and the acting praises gave her strength. Yoon Eun Hye stated, "I regained my confidence little by little from small parts."

One of the hot issues from "Missing You" was Yoon Eun Hye's crying scenes. As it appeared in almost every episode, it brought about a huge amount of emotional exhaustion.

"I cried as I was absorbed into Soo Yeon's emotions. I'd begin crying as I listened to the opposing actor's lines. It would have been difficult if I had to try hard to cry, but as the situation would become so real, there's nothing I could do but to cry. I haven't tried hard to cry yet. And I don't feel as if I should to try to cry just to match the opposite actors. While it's difficult, there's a part that makes me proud of this."

How did she feel about the ending of "Missing You"? Many had revealed their disappointments in Soo Yeon and Jung Woo's happy ending. Yoon Eun Hye stated "If it was a sad ending, it would have been difficult for Soo Yeon". She explained the meaning of the happy ending by adding, "I was hoping for a happy ending. Soo Yeon has tried so hard to live her life and become happy. If it had a tragic ending, how would she be able to live? This would destroy the fundamental mission of the drama".

Yoon Eun Hye has received evaluations that she has enlarge her acting spectrum through this drama. She's been doing romantic comedies like "Vineyard Man", "1st Shop Of Coffee Prince", "My Fair Lady", and etc. ever since she debuted with "Goong". While "Missing You" definitely showed a transformation of Yoon Eun Hye, she also showed a bit of disappointment as she said that she's always been trying to show a transformation through various characters in all her previous projects. It's also the reason behind Yoon Eun Hye's inability to enjoy the freedom from the general public's criticisms in the past.

"I wanted to change slowly and show different image of myself, but they thought that the characters were all the same. They simply thought that the characters were all bubbly and bright. If I had portrayed a cross dressing character in "Coffee Prince", I needed a change from head to toe next. So I selected "My Fair Lady" and it at least caused issues on fashion. After that I didn't feel burdened in doing any characters. There's always something you gain from any particular project. I always try not to regret my decisions on any of my decisions."

Yoon Eun Hye stated that she's gained confidence through "Missing You", and has discarded the pressure of acting transformation. She's also feeling that she needs to act (work) more diligently.

I used to not like being judged. If I had not been able to act before due to pressure or burden, I feel that I've come to pass with such issues. As the burdens have decreased, I feel that I'd have more opportunities and I'd try to create more opportunities for myself. I think I'm someone who really wants to act, just as much as anyone else or even more. I really want to show people consistent efforts as an actress.

Yoon Eun Hye, who's become 30 years old this year, stated "I don't know what it will be like for a woman in her thirties, but being in thirties for an actor is really nice. I think I'd be able to do characters that I couldn't do before due to the young image. I'm looking forward to being an actor in her thirties" as her eyes twinkled.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's challenges continue on.

Source: JoyNews24: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=722000&g_menu=700100&fm=rs

Credit: CDBLOOM

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/11

This MV is lovely :x
Magic Castle - Melody Day MV(Eng Sub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYPm1vbqX3M&list=PLvxtkU1UCD_oT-MqErGsKq9peIQcaH0q1&index=22

Archived