[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Guest suncine445

25Dec2012[FAN] PYC SGFC Admin’s up-close encounter with Yuchun filming on Christmas Eve

Note It is acceptable to watch Yuchun film but please do NOT follow him around at other times. Please respect his privacy.

24 Dec 2012

It was 6:30pm Korean time and we’re supposed to meet up with Taxi Ahjusshi. This is the 2nd time SGA (S’pore Ahjumma) and I are visiting Yuchun on the filming site. Taxi Ajusshi drove us to Paju Premium factory outlet and the journey was about 1 hour. When we arrived, Yuchun’s nanny SUV was already there and so were other China fans . It was very, very cold and the temperature was about minus 13 degrees C. We waited for Yuchun to alight from the SUV and followed him to the walkway. There were a lot of shoppers around and we were all given the opportunity to see him up close. Yoon Eun Hye was there too.

First Scene

The scene Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye were shooting — she walks along the bridge and Yuchun chases after her. Yuchun was in his brown woolly coat and YEH was in a black and white patched dress. They took a couple of takes and it lasted for about 30mins. Then all of sudden, a staff approached me and pulled my arm. I looked at him in shock. What are they doing?? You know they speak Korean and I can’t understand. They were pulling me towards the filming site. Then I realised they’re asking me to be the extra for the scene! Hahaha, I was shocked and happy as well. I was standing at a stall and spoke to an extra who helped me to understand what was going on. I was supposed to walk back to the next stall and act as if I was buying accessories when the director shouts ‘cue’.  I was looking for Yuchun and he was far behind me. But I was really happy as I was in the filming. The director shouted “cue” and I started to act (lol) like buying things and walking back. I was actually enjoying myself and laughing. I kept looking at SGA. Oh…did I forget to mention I was holding the PYC Singapore Fanclub Christmas book while they’re filming? I think I walked about 4 times and it was really chilly and my face was frozen and red. But I wasn’t really bothered. On one of the takes, I could see Yuchun walking past me. He was a bit taller than me as I am 176cm tall. I really wanted to shout. Poor Yuchun, his cheeks are really sunken and I could see his dark circles. He was really skinny. Every time a take ended, all his assistants rushed to his side to provide him with a portable heater, blanket and down coat.

Then came the second part. At first he was standing next to the actor in front of me but it seemed like there was some change and all of sudden I realized he was standing next to me!!! Oh my god!! I can’t believe it, he was just about an arm’s length away! I kept stealing glances at him as I was not supposed to look at him. His super long lashes were so prominent. This is the best Christmas present I’ve ever had. We had to do two takes. Imagine he was standing beside me twice! I am over the moon. The takes lasted about 10mins. I was so happy.

Second Scene

We thought the scene in Paju ended. Then the taxi Ahjusshi told us it’s not over yet. So we rushed for our toilet and coffee break. When we rushed down to the 1st floor, we saw Yuchun and YEH already started the scene near the Christmas tree. They were filming a scene whereby Yuchun was talking to YEH and then he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pushed her to walk with him around the Christmas tree. By this time, a lot of onlookers already left, and only some China fans and us were around. We’re told to keep quiet. During break time, Yuchun was saying something and caused YEH to squat down while laughing. We were all amused by their chemistry. Then halfway through the takes, it started to snow. Wow, my very first white Christmas. It was 1 hour plus to Christmas. Me and SGA were so thrilled that we told the staff, we’re going to take photos of the snow but not of Yuchun and YEH. lol.

20121224_230901

Third scene

It started to snow very heavily, and both SGA and I were still very thrilled until we almost forgot what our purpose here was! We followed Yuchun into the building. It was break time and we were all focusing on Yuchun. Then the assistant approached us and asked us to walk away. We’re puzzled because we had been very quiet. Then we realised, behind us was an angel-wings painting that Yuchun wanted to take a photo with. lol. Yuchun was so dorky and cute. He posed a superman pose and the assistants were all ready with their phones to snap a photo of him. All of us were laughing. The 3rd scene was YEH was calling for a taxi and Yuchun was behind her and put a red scarf round her neck. They did about 3 takes.

20121224_232459

Fourth scene

We noticed a crew bringing in 2 boxes of cake and I guessed it was for Christmas celebration. This scene was outside the food store. It was open air and snowing. When the scene ended, we saw the crew bring in the cake on a table and Yuchun shouted,”Merry Christmas Bogoshipda!!” Yuchun was smiling all the while. YEH fed Yuchun with cake twice.  When Yuchun left, we shouted “Merry Christmas, Yuchun!” and he acknowledged us by bowing.

We followed Yuchun to his SUV. Before he got into his favourite front seat, we shouted Merry Christmas again and he said Merry Christmas to us too! Before they left, we passed to his manager our Singapore Fanclub’s Christmas booklet (filled with fans’ Christmas messages). Mission accomplished!!! SGA also told the manager, please bring Yuchun to Singapore. And he said, OK, OK, and then he went into the SUV as well. Then SGA couldn’t help herself and shouted towards the closed SUV with Yuchun sitting inside, “Yuchun, come to Singapore!”

What a day! It was my first White Christmas and the best Christmas I’ve had!
(When it was over, it was 12:15 midnight.)

Written by Vienna @Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub
With special thanks to SGA Foo Joke Lan

20121224_200830pycsgfc1120121224_200845pycsgfc2220121224_200918pycsgfc3320121224_200927pycsgfc4420121224_200929pycsgfc5520121224_200930pycsgfc6620121224_201044pycsgfc1120121224_201155pycsgfc2220121224_201212(0)pycsgfc3320121224_201212pycsgfc4420121224_201213pycsgfc5520121224_201214pycsgfc6620121224_201340pycsgfc7720121224_201341pycsgfc8820121224_201342pycsgfc9920121224_201343pycsgfc1010

By Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye Revealed She Is Less Greedy Now With Acting halves in unison February 1, 2013

i54xu0.jpg

“This was the first time I acted with a different mindset.”

Yoon Eun Hye recently starred in MBC’s popular drama “I Miss You” and had a chance to sit down for an interview on January 31.

She shared that she was at peace while she was filming for this project. She explained, “In the past, I always had the mindset that I needed to do even better, but I followed a different tune this time.”

Yoon Eun Hye explained, “Because I always lived as an actor with controversial acting, I felt like I was floating even more due to good acting from child actors. I’m thankful for them, but am also uneasy. I cried so much my first shoot on my first day of filming. The scene involved me slapping another person, but I think I wasn’t fully prepared for it. I thought way too much while I was waiting by myself for the shoot. I was so nervous, I couldn’t really understand what the director said. I was known to be one with wit on set, but soon I found myself lacking much wit.”

She shared that she felt much more comfortable after people thought that way. “I actively tried to be less greedy and have a more peaceful mindset.”

Soompiers, do you think her acting changed a lot from her earlier dramas (externally) or do you think her new mindset only affected how she approached her acting (internally)?

fbden4.jpg

Source: Soompi

@Casper168, thanks so much for the collage of Jung Woo & Soo Yeon's hands-moments captured. ^^

Guest corona911

viewimage.php?id=pyc&no=29bcc427b68077a12214AC4B5105E64C11F546

0255E74950F73971085E38 @mediaconan: <긴급알림> <남자사용설명서> JYP-박유천 등 톱스타 총출동! 2/4(월) 오후 8시 VIP시사 개최!
<緊急通知> <男マニュアル> JYP-パク·ユチョンなどトップスターが総出動! 2/4(月)午後8時VIP試写開催! 
Yuchun being invited for the VIP premiere 2/4 20:00 

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to Amcosmicf for translating Eun Hye's interview. Oh my. I cannot believe behind the scene can be so rough for Eun Hye. Poor her. Now it makes me think that I should keep her in my prayers. I was almost crying reading that she had to go to 2 hospitals. No wonder we didn't have any kissing scenes between JW & SY towards the ending in the church. Maybe that was the reason why they didn't kiss. I had been seeing pictures posted of both EH & YC and I could sense they were so tired and now the news is out that it was true. It really confirmed what I saw. How much more I appreciate these two actors for putting their best efforts to shoot this drama.  Thank you IMY staffs, productions, and cast for giving us your very best to the very last moment. <3

Reposting from YEH's thread. Thanks to ngthuhien149 for sharing this.

Article #5

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1359694651459232002

-You had many sobbing scenes on-screen, it looked like it must have been hard for you physically.

But still, the atmosphere on-location was not in a depressed mood. Although there were many sad scenes, the atmosphere was jovial and it was so much fun. In other projects I've worked on previously, the people on location were more delicate in their feelings, but this time around we were shooting while playing and joking around a lot. Therefore even if it was a difficult situation to shoot, or something befell the situation, we were still able to shoot in a bright atmosphere. But the cold weather was really hard and unbearable. It was too cold and I still had to project and express difficult emotions which made it hard, and it was even tougher when SuYeon had to run out without wearing any clothes (laugh).

-How was it shooting the final scenes.

Actually when we were shooting for the final episode (the warehouse scene) I fainted in the middle of shooting and had to be taken to two hospitals. I was out of consciousness. We went to the hospital in YangPyeong(location) but it couldn't be solved so we went to another hospital in Seoul. I think I was put on 4 IV drips. Even in the car I was put on IV drip and I returned to the location,and it was really tough while shooting. I have never fell sick during shooting previously so I felt so apologetic to everyone that I don't know what to do. There was only one day left for shooting,so I was really dismayed/upset that my body was being problematic.

More than myself, I think it was really Park YooChun who suffered more physically. It was to the point that I even told my staffs half-jokingly,half-seriously "I know you guys are suffering too but Unnie is really fine, so in front of YooChun's staffs never ever show a hint that you guys are having a hard time".  It was something that I was thankful and apologetic about.
T/N: When she talked about SuYeon "running out without clothes",she was referring to episode 15 when SY ran out of Harry's house without any overcoat and HJW followed her before their huge confrontation scene by the street.I think I read somewhere that the scene took 4 hours to film in -20 celcius weather. o_O

English translation by: Amcosmicf

Reposting from PYC's thread. Thanks to itscreamie for posting this @ PYC's thread.

Yoon Eun Hye asked about Yoochun and Yoo Seung Ho on her recent interview

Thanks to amcosmicf @ chunhye thread for the trans~

"I invited Park YooChun and Yoo SeungHo to go eat together. In the past when my acting partner asked me to go eat together I would think "Why am I being asked to go eat together? Does he want to be misunderstood? But now suddenly I'm acting that way. (laugh) Of course with my personality I cannot be that aggressive/active either but still if we were to work on a project together we need to get friendly so I invited them to go eat together. YooChun-ssi and SeungHo-ssi are both the type that don't get friendly too easily so at first the reaction was lukewarm. (laugh) I brought out my courage to approach them, so I did receive a little hurt. (laugh) But then later we got friendlier and both actors are compassionate so we could depend on each other a lot."
"I had no idea that in the past I was proceeding along in life in a hectic way. When we were shooting the drama if (Park) YooChun was shooting scenes alone, there would be some resting time and I would feel the loneliness, so instead it is better when I'm busy. I hate the feeling of being lonely when I have the free time. It might be because I'm shooting this kind of drama that I felt this way, but more than that it might be because the feeling of wanting to (fall in) love has come to me,"

How was the partnership like with the two actors?
"YooChun played the role of the mood-maker. He has "sense" so even if we didn't purposely take a step aside to plan and match our acting beforehand, our acting would match really well. SeungHo worked really hard to peel away his Child-actor image and the way I look at it there is that manliness about him that can make one's heart thumped. But then as he did not have many experience previously, during emotionally charged scenes he would get shy/embarassed. So it can't be helped that I had to be the one to lead him. YooChun knew how to take care of things well on his own(laugh). SeungHo was really good at acting hysterical scenes that there were even jokes doubting whether that was his original personality; each actor had their own thing that they were really good at."

Guest sunshine4ever

Reposting from ChunHye's thread for those of us who don't go there. Thanks to amcosmicf for generously translating Eun Hye's interview. I hope there will be some interviews of YC too because I really want to hear more about what he thinks about the filming and Eunhye. EDIT: Oh my, so I just went to ChunHye's thread and I think everyone over here just moved home or something. There were 38 people emoting on amcosmicf's post. LOL. I think there are more who ship YC & EH together. Anyway, I'm still going to be around and I'll repost things here if those news weren't posted here. Hope you won't be annoyed as I know some of you don't go there but a lot of you go there. ^^ I am also out-dated there as there were so many posts per day passing me by, but I'm so thankful that after this drama ended I can still go there to catch-on on those two.

Yoon Eun Hye interview  (article #6)

English translation by amcosmicf

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1359696614459246002
-You shared a common ground with your acting partner Park YooChun as you both came from Idol beginnings.

EH:
As we were shooting I got closer to Park YooChun but we never once get to go eat together. Although we were supposed to go eat chicken..(laugh). As we both originated from a singing background, I think many people surrounding us were worried.As for me, in the past I was always hoping for actors who are acclaimed for their acting as my partner, but realistically the actors that I can be partnered with are actually limited, so I don't know since when it was that I began not minding about who it was that will be my acting partner.Now, I only thought, " I'm really thankful if it's this actor."

"I saw YooChun as a Hoobae about 8,9 years ago I think. Therefore it was a long time since we last met, and it was awkward when we were first saying our greetings. But due to him being nice and forthcoming, and even then he wasn't the type who's too over-familiar, so there was no pressure. Previously  while shooting I was of the style that could not approach others easily, and if I were approached then I would be avoiding them, because I hated being misunderstood, but as I did Coffee Prince I changed a lot on that aspect. Because YooChun and SeungHo are younger than me,it was more comfortable."

"Both of them are not of the over-talkative kind, and does not behave in a way that is over the limit so it was very comfortable to act. In the aspect of acting they are sensible/have sense and have a pure approach to acting and they did it in a fun way.It would have been hard it then acting was done calculatively. And as for YooChun he had so many tough challenges physically, I feel sorry and thankful about that."

I steal this picture from ChunHye's thread:
photojan05224737.jpg

^Soo Yeon and Jung Woo just got married and have moved, you can catch up here in new house, hahaha (Here is a link to ChunHye's thread in case you lost the thread:):

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2012267/chunhye-couple-park-yoochun-yoon-eun-hye-official-thread/p1

Guest ngthuhien149

Taiwanese actress Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), who is joining We Got Married International version (with Taecyeon), tweeted on Weibo. She watched I Miss You. She must really like this kiss scene. 
BCCJCsICMAAHhYx.jpg:large

Who doesn't?

Guest eunhyeonly

yap I think I love this more than epi 13 kiss
the way he pulled and kiss her while smiling
geezz, it gives me goosebump and shivers..
who wouldn't love this scene?

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,
I Miss You Episodes 18-21 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

Posted Image

I Miss You Episodes 18-21 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6169-i-miss-you-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest suncine445

1.[iNFO] Yoochun will attend movie 'Men's Manual' VIP Premiere on 4 February 2013 (Mon) at 8pm KST. Venue: Megabox COEX.

source: 6002sky's twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

class="postitle" 2.Asian Wave mentions I Miss You and Yoochun : For or against dubbing? February 1, 2013 by skymy

T/N « Asian Wave » is a french magazine about the Asian entertainment industry (Japan and Korea mostly, but also Taiwan, India and others).
This review is from the 6th issue (December/January 2013)

There currently is a drama airing on MBC that gathers a 5-stars cast. Of course I’m talking about « Missing You », in which you can once again see Yoon Eun Hye who became famous through dramas such as Goong and Coffee Prince, but also Park Yoochun from the group JYJ who scores hits every year since Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and finally one of the most promising actors, Yoo Seung Ho, who, despites being 19, already has little less than 20 dramas and a dozen of movies on his achievements list, and in which he also had several main roles.

The broadcast channel thought that with them, the success would only be ensured, and not only in Korea. Therefore, they have decided to dub it in english to export it more easily.

What about you? What do you think ?

Credit: Elena @ Asian Wave

Translated by: Sheena

Shared by: JYJ Francophone + 6002sky

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm so against dubbing because I would like to hear the actors and actresses' original voices, but I think there are some people who prefer dubbing like old people. I know my dad and my friend's mom prefer to watch dramas with dubbed versions over subbed version. I think they should have two options for those who prefer dubbing and those who prefer subs.

Guest suncine445

class="postitle" 130119 SCB Staff’s Wife Talking about her First Impression on Yoochun at Good Voice Festival February 1, 2013 by kisschunnie

The wife of an employee of SBC Korea, who originally came from Japan and currently living in Seoul, joined the Standard Chartered Bank’s “Good Voice Festival” and has met Yuchun there. She made a long posting about her experience of Good Voice Festival and impression on Yuchun to her own blog.

img1195426367680755.jpg

As I announced yesterday, there was an event in which Yuchun from JYJ appeared.

The venue was COEX, which is a large representative convention center in Korea.

The purpose of this event is to make a ‘voice library’ for visually impaired people.

People who had registered beforehand via internet entered the booth and took a audition for the voice.

The judges were professional voice actors.

They are famous voice actors in Korea.

If you passed the first stage, recording part was waiting for you in another booth.

Here, famous stories were read and recorded. The voice library was ready・・・That was about it.

If you didn’t join the project, there were various spots that you could enjoy at the venue.

You could take a picture with the Yuchun’s imaging character for souvenir. There was a experience booth which offered you similar conditions as visually impaired people. Pieces of sculptures made by visually impaired people were also displayed. You could experience various things here and there at the venue.

At 3 PM, many people gathered in front of the stage within the venue.

The performance was about to begin on stage.

A visually impaired singer who became the star via an audition program in Korea appeared and the performance by the children brass band followed. Every stage was wonderful.

At last, the climax of the stage.

After the president explained about the campaign, the person who was called to the stage was very Yuchun.

The audiences who gently sat until a minute ago all stood up.

Yuchun made the venue very much excited.

For the event which was scheduled to begin at 3PM, it was 10 AM when I entered the venue.

That was because ・・・

I had been waiting for this very moment.

With the vague information from my husband, I couldn’t have an exact idea where and when I could meet him.

Keep asking would make me look like an undignified person (even though I am).

However, this made me get a solid photo together with Yuchun.

By the way, Yuchun has a really small face.

He has a good command of Japanese, very polite and I became a fan.

After the event finished, he didn’t forget to express his gratitude to everybody and even shake hands (including me).

I am sorry to you, fans.

However, I realized why he got so much popularity after I met him in person.

He is really gorgeous and has a great personality. He knows well what he has to do. I was completely impressed with his smartness.

Some of her replies to comments

Although I felt sorry for his fans after I took a picture with Yuchun, I really would like to deliver my experience to you since he was such a good man. I understand why he is so popular.

I didn’t watch 「Rooftop Prince」 yet, but meeting him this time suddenly made me feel like to watch it. Last year, my friends who visited Seoul recklessly would like to buy sweat suits. I think it was largely the influence of this drama.

After I met Yuchun in person, I was surprised that his spoke fluent Japanese. He speaks such good Japanese.

Moreover, before the event, he firmly shook hands with my husband instead of merely saying 「Let’s go!」. Now, my foreign husband seemed to completely turn into Micky’s (My husband calls him in this way) fan.

Although I didn’t know about JYJ before, simply witnessing his fluent Japanese and English, and his great responses to the questions at the event made me think that he was so smart and he was being pursing his career with a very sincere manner.His attitude toward the staffs was great as well.

Yuchun, he was really cool. The British CEO was also very happy to hire him. There seemed be a report to be sent pointing out that Yuchun’s appearance has contributed to improving the image of the firm.

Related to my husband’s work, I’ve unexpectedly seen the stages of K-POP stars (the greatest one up to now may be PSY’s), Yuchun was indeed very special. From now on, like an evangelist, I am thinking of delivering how cool Yuchun is. I’ve never listened JYJ’s songs, but I would like to know various things about him.

His shaving hair style was shocking on that day. But, I think clean image fits him very well. If you register in this event, you are supposed to get his voice message.

Is it difficult in Japan?

source: mc_sachi
trans by: Uttunfan

Shared by: 6002Sky

About these ads

Guest suncine445

class="entry-title"Yoo Seung Ho’s agency clarifies rumors about refusing endorsements to enlist

20130118_yooseungho_enlisting-600x336.jp

Yoo Seung Ho clarified reports that he had turned down endorsement requests to enlist.

Many media outlets reported that Yoo Seung Ho had refused the endorsements and put in a request to the Ministry of Defense so he could enlist as early as possible. However, Yoo Seung Ho’s agency clarified the situation stating, “It is true that we asked the Military Manpower Administration if he could enlist faster, but we never put in a special request to the Ministry of Defense. we believe the reports were distorted a bit.

They added, “We have never refused any endorsement to enlist. We said that he didn’t receive any requests, but people must have misunderstood. If we get endorsement offers, we will make sure to review them.” When asked about his enlistment time table, they answered, “There is nothing confirmed yet.

source: allkpop

Guest suncine445

There is a clip on yoochun on KBS program -there is a small part at the end on missing you

id="watch-headline-title"130202 JYJ 유천 YuChun 세대공감 토요일 스타 플러스

class="entry-title" 130202 KB2 Star Plus: Saturday’s Generation to Generation – Yoochun

credit: uploader

Archived