[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

Guest tabitha2

On DramaBeans I read speculation the next show in the time slot is behind schedule and they need to extend KOD episodes to fill the time slot...

Whenever an extension seems puzzling, I always turn my attention to the show slated to follow it, since it’s possible the next show needs the time more than the current one does. In this case SBS has the 24-episode Yawang / Queen of Ambition planned for the January slot, which sounds like a straight melo and stars Kwon Sang-woo and Su Ae. Hm, that’s a show we haven’t heard very much of at all; could it be they’re running behind?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laquetahodge said: @arawm said: laquetahodge said:

I am still trying to figure out why Anthony broke up with Min-Ah, hope they touch on that. I also think her wanting to change the scrip wasn't because of the plagiarism problem, she wanted to have a reason to scold Go-Eun because of her feelings for Anthony. She sees how Anthony is slowly falling for her and she wants him back. I do feel for her because it seems like she's looking for a reason behind the breakup and closure once she gets the reason behind it. 

Denali said: Anyone has noticed how rather "unattractive" Lee Go Eun looks, especially compared to Min-ah? She does not pay attention to her outward appearance, not wearing any fancy dress, make-up or stylish hairstyle. Yet Anthony has been attracted to her and not to his former lover, who embodies the womanly woman.
Therefore I wish this drama's writer would throw in a scene with Lee Go Eun going through a temporary makeover on an occasion such as an awards' ceremony causing Anthony's jaw to drop to the floor while we, drama viewers, would squeal!

Thanks for the lovely comments from everyone above.

Guest tabitha2

I wonder what her mom is going to say when and if they ever get together;You would  not normally picture your 20 something daughter with her several years older boss not to mention her less than stellar opinion of him anyway.

Therefore I wish this drama's writer would throw in a scene with Lee Go Eun going through a temporary makeover on an occasion 

Guest mystisith

I'm on the side of those who don't want a make over for our writer: It's not like she's ugly or wearing awful things. She is a natural beauty and likes to wear comfy clothes and I like her style. If Anthony wants to have her, he will have to take the all package. Min-ah on the other side is a star who uses her face and body to make a living: Looks and status of course are important. She has to shine and be sophisticated. Both women have a different lifestyle and are fine the way they are: I would hate if Anthony would try to play a paternalistic card. A meaningful gift maybe but that's it. 

Guest tabitha2

But she is in an industry where she might have to look nicer for events. You can/should be yourself and be comfortable but still look put together when appropriate.And sometimes a girl just wants to wow her man ;)

Guest Arawni1430292037

mystisith said: I'm on the side of those who don't want a make over for our writer: It's not like she's ugly or wearing awful things. She is a natural beauty and likes to wear comfy clothes and I like her style. If Anthony wants to have her, he will have to take the all package. Min-ah on the other side is a star who uses her face and body to make a living: Looks and status of course are important. She has to shine and be sophisticated. Both women have a different lifestyle and are fine the way they are: I would hate if Anthony would try to play a paternalistic card. A meaningful gift maybe but that's it. 

SUJU’s Choi Siwon′s Fan Club Sends Food Truck to ‘The King of Dramas’ Set

2012-12-07 14:11  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Fans of Super Junior’s Choi Siwon recently ensured the hard working staff of his current drama gets a hot meal.

Choi Siwon’s fans recently put their resources together to send a giant food buffet truck to the set of SBS’ The King of Dramas in Gyeonggido’s Ilsan on December 5.

The fans wanted to show their appreciation for the staff as they continue to shoot around the clock and in the frigid temperatures. The 100-something staff and cast members of the drama were all able to enjoy a hot buffet meal thanks to them. 

r334d.jpg

With the food, a fun banner read, ‘Today Kang Hyun Min is treating everyone. Can you hear the viewership ratings go up?’ showing the fans’ appreciation and support for Choi Siwon’s drama characters.

The timing came on a perfect day as well as temperatures that day plunged to -10 degrees Celsius while heavy snowfall blanketed the entire nation and snarled traffic. The entire cast and staff were able to take a break and enjoy the warm meal and draw strength from the kind act of Choi Siwon’s fans.

Choi Siwon tweeted afterwards, “On a cold day like this with heavy snowfall, I’m so grateful. I’ll eat it well. Please return home safely!”

Photo Credit: SBS

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=23331&idxType=News&trendKeyword=Choi%20Siwon%20%28Super%20Junior%29

Guest Arawni1430292037

@takugoro

I think that is such a sweet gesture. :x I'm so sad that I have no money at the moment. Otherwise I would send a whole pallet of the best milk chocolate EVER to the drama crew (I work at the chocolate factory :P).

@arawm .....I would like to send them something warm it I could too. Weather looks terribly cold right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@siwon407: jang producer u r watching right? Hyeonmin hyung in cold mountain with Temperature felt by body -17 degrees.
I can feel it hyeonminee hyung

dnne.jpg
credit siwon's twitter and @NKSubs for translation

I rewatched episodes 1 to 3 yesterday ( feeding the addiction to this drama can be quite hard ) and I realised that actually from episode 1 both Anthony and Go Eun started seeing each other as man/woman  .... From her part is when she said '' oh, so he is a man afterall'' when Anthony was looking at Akiko and Go Eun was subtly scoffing at his curiosity towards her and from his part when he accidentally stumbled upon her taking a bath and was at least for a few moments curious about it ( although he later left hurriedly trying to ''erase'' it from his mind).  So they were both aware of each other as man/woman and not only as partners.. 

By the way, does anybody think that the happy way Anthony came to the studio at the end of ep 10 might be related to actually finding proof that Go Eun wrote the script before the novel? Did you ever see Anthony walking so happily without a reason ?  I can already imagine Anthony telling GE that he already had the proof before coming and the speech he gave was just to motivate and convince the other members of the production team... it would be so Anthony like... I hope it won't be the case though... 

inuank said: By the way, does anybody think that the happy way Anthony came to the studio at the end of ep 10 might be related to actually finding proof that Go Eun wrote the script before the novel? Did you ever see Anthony walking so happily without a reason ?  I can already imagine Anthony telling GE that he already had the proof before coming and the speech he gave was just to motivate and convince the other members of the production team... it would be so Anthony like... I hope it won't be the case though... 

Guest izanihae

i'm really confused with this drama. And I'm craving to watch this drama. Especially, siwon is also here. and i heard from others that the drama is so funny!!

Archived